ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spend most of my recruiting focus on the football team, can someone explain what I'm missing with Chet?

His highlights look like he is just putting up numbers on scrawny chumps, and he needs some growth hormones before playing in college. Dude is skinny as a rail.

Reactions: CSC81
You think Cal likes Dipshit’s loose lips?
Tommy Chumpsed us, basically.

WTF happened? If that bald, capris pants wearing dispshit can’t land this UNCG gig that was teed up for him on a platter than too bad. Antigua best be coming back regardless and Dipshit Justus can go work out Terrence Clarke in the G League. Good grief, this is a big business not a make a wish foundation for friends of Calipari.

I spend most of my recruiting focus on the football team, can someone explain what I'm missing with Chet?

His highlights look like he is just putting up numbers on scrawny chumps, and he needs some growth hormones before playing in college. Dude is skinny as a rail.
7 feet
Good handles
Range out to 25 feet
Good court vision/awareness

Labeled a unicorn which to me is < Davis' witch label

7-footer with guard skills, amazing feel for the game and great shotblocker. If he didn’t look the way he looks, there would be little doubt. Few will basically play him as a Point-Center.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Chet Hanks is a douchebag. Let's please not do this.
Brrrrrrrrrrup brrrrrrrrrrrrup brrrrrrrrrrrrrup bahyeee

of course he’s a douchebag, that’s the reason he’s getting attention. People love and are highly interested in douchebags and trash, see cable television.

Stupid ass computer ass turd.

that bald, capris pants wearing dispshit

iu

Chet is a terrible name. The bball player doesn't impress me and the one not aborted by Tom should DIAF.

Love Chet. People hating on him (like chad) because of reverse racism. Sad.

- Got my last flowering cherry tree planted in the yard today. Then I hear it's supposed to freeze 3 nights this week... so that's cool.

- Hesitate to post this but I just wasn't a fan of the recent Down Home Rye. SORRY! I greatly appreciated the opportunity to buy a GYERO six degrees of separation group pick and rooting for all the success for the brand. Anyway, I love the complexity of ryes in general -- but this left me wanting more. Palate reminded me of those 3 & 4 YO Willett Family Estate bottles with that lemon butter mouth feel. And the finish just disappeared, IMO. As a frequent high proofer bourbon degenerate, it has to check certain boxes. I was excited to dip in, esp with a 9 YO BP rye. Just wasn't my jam.

- Don Jockey in Midway delivers every time. Place was hopping Saturday night. Nature is healing.

I'd like to imagine Cal is telling Justus to go back to his computer lab and create a new play that will be given the code name "The Annexation of Puerto Rico" but then Joel through computer analysis discovers it really means half Puerto Rican Orlando Antigua is taking his job from him and we all have a big laugh about it.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Could you imagine how poor Chet would immediately become at the euro step if he had ever set foot on campus here? We have to be the worst technical teachers of this in the country -- he'd regress 100%. Good for him.

Watching those clips, it's almost unfair with his length and skill level how he just steps over everyone and finishes it at the rim. Slow motion or not, you can't really simulate that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT