ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of assistbyredass's bff's has two daughters who are 6-foot tall blondes and D1 scholarship volleyball players. And their father is *very* fond of sharing pics of them on social media. Bent over waiting to return a serve during a match, spending time on the beach in their very skimpy bikinis.....shew wee. Pretty sure they're 18, give or take a year.

Wildly, completely inappropriate. SAE would worship. Secretly, of course.

I like to drink wild Turkey bourbon. Never noticed any distinct flavors in it except (extremely norm Macdonald voice) BOURBON

Gabby Curry

SAE is right that it’s sad that in the year 2021 you’re better off making your own UK gear, but at the same time it’s never been easier to customize your own sports apparel. Every other hen on Facebook has an embroidery business so combine that with the ease of Amazon prime and boom. Whatever you can dream up you can get made.

Probably gonna add some crape myrtles and magnolias to the lawn this spring if we ever get to the warmer temps. Also still looking for some shrub form palmettos if anyone knows where to purchase in zone 6b.

Hey colleague, thanks for reaching out! I'd love to touch base sometime. If you'd like to set up a Zoom call, just click on my Calendly link and we can circle back when you're available. I've got my availability up to date and have at least 2-3 10-minute windows open next month or later on in the 3rd quarter because I'm just that incredibly busy and successful. Thank you so much and get pumped!

-8.5/10. You forgot "bandwidth".

Reactions: PTI (pti)
I love Bourbon as much as anybody. But you guys are full of shit with your ..........." taste on the front end, taste on the back end, cinnamon flavor, ginger flavor, lemon flavor, hues of peppermint, soft on the pallet, hard on the pallet, oaky, not oaky, too strong, not strong enough, too charred blah blah"
You either like it or you don't, but you dick whistles aren't tasting all that in a drink of bourbon. Get out of here with that shit.

My ratings system:

-Love
-Really Like
-Eh, It's bourbon

Bourbons across brands/styles/mashes/proofs absolutely taste & feel different, and like anything else it's all personal preference from there

... but a certain guy in this thread w/ his 8-12 different flavors, fruits, woods, and foods he amazingly gets out of each sip -- lmao.

#Taste

-While I worship all things OF, bump up to the 100proof. Not much of a price difference but a much better pour. 86 is just too light.

-Shawties all/air. Always been that way.

-Monday cocktails aren't a norm and won't be making it to norm anytime soon. Those are supposed to be my early to bed nights.

-Howard Miller took care of me. I always liked that dude. 44 😲 with the extry shoulder size. Dang.

-Going to go throw some wooly buggers at small mouth on Sunday morning. Ease my mind a bit before the game Sunday evening.

-Shout out to the gubment for allowing all former employees to get free health care for the next 6 months. That's just swell. $19+/hour UE, few grand in direct payments, and free health care. Pretty solid gig. Go ahead and put that on the tab.

-UA Heat Gear Ts finally made the cut for my preferred workout shirt. $20, comfy, fit right, nothing flashy. Just a solid T. Decent workout shirts are pretty tough to find.

-G is consumed with sports, pretty wild, and reminds me of our youth as we were outside playing something as soon as homework was done. Every night 2 or 3 buckets of grounders, first base, hitting. Between that he plays basketball. I'm loving it.

- GYERO girl dads, encourage your tall daughters to stand up tall and against slouching to hide their height. Not so SAE will stare, but it's a big confidence boost for gangly tall girls to hear from dad they should stand tall. That junior high growth spurt is brutal.

- taste = hatboggan.

- I posted some time back about the friend of mine who passed away suddenly from a massive heart attack. In the time since, we've gotten a group together, first to just swap memories. It's blossomed into a giant new group of friends, and it continues to grow every time we get together. He would be proud, right after he called us all sentimental assholes or something. We don't look like we should be a group that hangs out together at all, and most of us never would have met if it wasn't for him--and morbidly, probably wouldn't have met if he had not passed. Hell of a legacy.

Last edited:
- Last night was the first real taste of post-pandemic life that I've seen in central Kentucky. Officiated a wedding (on a Monday afternoon, yeah), and of the 75 or so in attendance, about 60 of them were mask-free during the indoors reception. Sat down for dinner and all of us said that we'd had our shots, so masks were an afterthought. Then stopped by Kroger(s) on the way home and apparently those shoppers had taken a vote and deemed the pandemic to be over, so masks were inconsistent there as well. If cases spike in Woodford County later this week, you'll know why.*

*they won't

- Every time you think the news media can't get any worse...well....

- Not sure what the verdict will be, but purely in terms of their performance during closing arguments in the Chauvin case....shew. The prosecutor was enthralling. The defense attorney....not so much.

- Starting to see some multi-level marketing seep back into Facebook, and I'm none too happy about it.

- Easy to mock Chet because of the appearance, but the kid plays with an edge. Think he'll kill it.

- Craig Skinner is a class guy, and has slowly and steadily built the VB program into a monster. Easy bunch to root for.

- GYERO has caused me to develop a new interest in landscaping. Previously, it was an afterthought. I don't know what anything is, when to plant it, or what would even look good on my property, but I'm gonna dip my toe in the waters.

You would think a guy like Richie who paints a verbal picture of the Commonwealth so eloquently would be all over the cultural uniqueness and importance of the brown water.

Almost as baffling as him not taking to the gentleman's game of golf.
Lol. You mean the dude that crushed hipsters and crafties but always eats in Nulu? The guy that wears an oxford and loafers to casually watch sports? The guy that has a membership to one of the top clubs in the State but doesn't golf? The guy who reeks of veiled racism when he talks about his brief experience with the OMG West End?

Sounds like a good old down to earth blue collar dude. Truly, one of the people.

So, kinda like you & Craft Beer?

Pretty sure Bourbon in Kentucky isn't a trend, bub.

No shit Kentucky and bourbon aren’t a combined trend but the same people on here in the late 00’s all about paying for VIP status and cheap vodka bottle service at a cheesy dance club are now overpaying for traditionally speaking mid grade brown.

Love Chet. People hating on him (like chad) because of reverse racism. Sad.

- Got my last flowering cherry tree planted in the yard today. Then I hear it's supposed to freeze 3 nights this week... so that's cool.

- Hesitate to post this but I just wasn't a fan of the recent Down Home Rye. SORRY! I greatly appreciated the opportunity to buy a GYERO six degrees of separation group pick and rooting for all the success for the brand. Anyway, I love the complexity of ryes in general -- but this left me wanting more. Palate reminded me of those 3 & 4 YO Willett Family Estate bottles with that lemon butter mouth feel. And the finish just disappeared, IMO. As a frequent high proofer bourbon degenerate, it has to check certain boxes. I was excited to dip in, esp with a 9 YO BP rye. Just wasn't my jam.

- Don Jockey in Midway delivers every time. Place was hopping Saturday night. Nature is healing.

I just posted how awesome Chet is, you F’ing idiot.

Had the sex with a girl on the UK volleyball team on spring break once. A+ would do again

Got back from Sedona for my 40th. Was absolutely amazing and can’t recommend enough. Anyway they had all sorts of high end tequila (it’s an alcohol that’s not actually bourbon) and man, what an amazing variety that comes in. From blanco to mezcal just has an amazing profile. Did several tastings, really like the G4 brand (from a family that’s like the van winkles, have six different distilleries). Amazing how smooth it can be. They even had an anejo aged in oak for a tequila Manhattan. We had a really good spot for tequila here in town that went out of business with COVID so hoping I can find one this summer.

The first day of reality after a vacation - good lord. I’m off today, which has been my go to after vacation now (day off after coming back) and it’s a life saver.

They have recreational in AZ and can’t express enough how much better, cheaper, more convenient, and enjoyable it is legal. Anyone who smokes who doesn’t think it’s a big deal is just incredibly dim.

They have recreational in AZ and can’t express enough how much better, cheaper, more convenient, and enjoyable it is legal. Anyone who smokes who doesn’t think it’s a big deal is just incredibly dim.
Cant wait to hear how many flavors gyero can #taste from a nice quality Headband flower

I've always been a fan of tall girls myself, never had to worry about them being taller than me though.

Volleyball shorts are awesome!

I've used the term turdburgler, but not since middle school. Never used/heard of those other insults pti listed. Dickwhistle does have a nice ring to it though.

Wild Turkey 101 is the standard pour at my house. Usually on the rocks with a splash of bitters.

Mint juleps are awesome. I usually get my fill at Derby and don't desire them otherwise.

Happy birthday to Huber. Hitler was born today too, he'd probably be a unc fan if he were still around but F him either way.

Happy holiday to the stoners. Enjoy your Jamaican parsley today!

Got a strange bug bite while in the cabin at the lake Saturday night. Looks like it was possibly a black widow, hopefully my arm doesn't fall off. Got some steroids and antibiotics for now.

UK athletics sent me a dm on twitter regarding my response to the ultra-VIP scrimmage attendance tweet. They want more info on why I feel that way. I'm looking forward to telling them.

Hate to say it but for me and living in hot weather and sun every day, tequila > bourbon. At least here. And I get everyone has their thing but spending so much money on bourbon is silly to me. I’m a simpleton though these days. Beers, a shot of tequila here and there is about all I’m good for now.

I love Bourbon as much as anybody. But you guys are full of shit with your ..........." taste on the front end, taste on the back end, cinnamon flavor, ginger flavor, lemon flavor, hues of peppermint, soft on the pallet, hard on the pallet, oaky, not oaky, too strong, not strong enough, too charred blah blah"
You either like it or you don't, but you dick whistles aren't tasting all that in a drink of bourbon. Get out of here with that shit.
Bravo!

Reactions: UKRob 73
Lol. You mean the dude that crushed hipsters and crafties but always eats in Nulu? The guy that wears an oxford and loafers to casually watch sports? The guy that has a membership to one of the top clubs in the State but doesn't golf? The guy who reeks of veiled racism when he talks about his brief experience with the OMG West End?

Sounds like a good old down to earth blue collar dude. Truly, one of the people.

Thanks, AJ. I appreciate your endorsement. 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT