Establish Crab Island as a sovereign nation, with myself as dictator
Drink Caucasian with the Dude
Beat Dan Bilzerian at poker and take his Lamborghini Avendator convertible
Cure cancer
Attend Pti's wedding
Chomp contest with Val Kilmer
Do the Y at a UK home game

Reactions: Mashburned
Really excited about the overall upgrade. Going to be sleek yet tasteful. Place desperately needed personality. Hopefully it will add to the atmosphere to give us a better home field advantage.

How about we give the debate a rest until Bron gets 3?

/management

Or at least a six month moratorium. Reaching late Tubby levels of redundancy at this point and has basically dissolved into calling the other side stupid for disagreeing. Great shit.

- Due to rain the PGA is playing #14 at the Byron Nelson as a 100 yard par 4. Really.

- SEC making $$$$. Schools are being paid $10M each more than last year.

- The checkerboard at Commonwealth looks barely noticeable in the pic tweeted out. Subtle. I like it.

definitely a celebrity you want to hitch your proverbial wagon to....

f1e0e8853271faf4ebabd21bbee090a6.jpg

images

2008719665.jpg

practically twins, in fact.

It's pretty cool. Nice, laidback summer evening in a beautiful urban park in Cincy's hottest neighborhood, live classical music and an awesome lights display on the face of Cincy's most iconic building. Picnic or explore the neighborhood or event tent area. Good time for a family or a date. Not worth losing one's shit over, though, especially considering it's no longer free.
Don't get me wrong, it looks like a good time for the family. But get ahold of yourselves, Cincinnati, is all I'm saying.

I say you do you, Val Kilmer. Guy has given the world so much, and asked so little in return, other than the millions he made for acting.

So he wants to just ride off into the sunset and get fat? He's earned it IMO.

That being said, FWIW, LeBron is younger now than Jordan was when he won his 3rd title...

:rolleyes: Well, the same age (30), but who's counting? He was also 3 years younger coming into the league than Jordan. Good lord, this is his 12th season. Jordan won his 3rd title in his 9th season; by his 12th he had 5.

In his prime Kilmer took down, for good or bad, the following:
Cindy Crawford
Michelle Pfieffer
Cher
Daryl Hannah
Elizabeth Shue

and I'm sure untold number of groupies. If he wants to let go, eat a philly cheesesteak, pull 9's on name alone, and sit back in a wicker chair, there's a lot worse than can be said. He's lived.

The point is that the whole "greatest player ever" argument is stupid. There is no "greatest player ever." There are a handful of all time elites, but the idea that you can put one over all the rest is silly. There are different eras, teammates, coaches, opponents, roles, positions, definitions of "greatness," etc. Too many variables. Are Jordan/LeBron better than Sheray Thomas? Yes. Are they better than Kareem or Magic? There's no answer.

I'm not sure when society became obsessed with having to rank everything, but it's mindless and pointless and dumb. I blame VH1.

hqdefault.jpg

walked into a bar in West Palm last night "The Alchemist" overpriced handcrafted cocktails by a man in skinny jeans and a handlebar mustache. I immediately thought about Richie. #GYEROMEETSREALLIFE

^just thought with all the terrible krazycats posts lately I could fit this in. TIA!

My post was an exaggerated joke you dumbass, right down to the fake email. Learn GYERO.

I wouldn't give 50-1 odds on anything. Sure, let me let all of GYERO all make cute little $5-50 bets and expose myself to $50,000 in potential losses. [eyeroll]

We got bored in the desert one night, hanging out with some intel guys. Basically wanted to see how you waterboard somebody, how bad it really was...so we did it to each other.

Yeah it sucks.

Reactions: Mashburned
We got bored in Kirwan III one night, hanging out with some buddies. Basically wanted to see how you use the Pear of Anguish...so we did it to each other.

Yeah it sucks. Who knew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT