ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Chief. I, for one, love reading about how much wild and random sex uber-wealthy people like Tiger are having as I stare down the end of another uneventful week in my pedestrian existence.
No problem. He will probably buy that $500 million poon palace(thanks Doc) I linked earlier to use as his playground.

I think I will live vicariously through him.

Jamey Johnson was solid, nice crowd on a perfect night. Amazingly we think the wife is pregnant again. No normal person/female would gag at smells that no one else around could even smell. Ruh Roh!

The debate isn't so much about 6-2 on the titles although having a losing record in the finals isn't idea for the GOAT of basketball. It's that killer instinct Jordan had, and it wasn't just present for a game winner vs the Cavs or Utah. Several players mentioned if you even looked Jordan in the eyes like you were on his level he would try to crush your morale as a person defensively, offensively, or mentally. I guess if anyone ever put him in check at some point it would be different but once he reached the finals he was 6-0.

I won't lay down 500 today on wether Lebron gets more than, but if he loses to Golden State I would be a lock for a $100, and Id strongly consider $500.

3rd eye blind??

jesus christ, pope.

Wish you would Step back from that ledge my friend.

Actually really more excited to see Dashboard. Just a bucket list thing. Chad can come be all emo with us, if he's not too hungover.

Last edited:
Reactions: TCPUKChamps
Reads to me like BBdK is trying to wiggle out of a bet. I'd also take 50 bucks at 50-1, which is exactly what was offered.

$500 minimum/all up front

[eyeroll]

Anybody planning on being at Phillies @ Reds series? They're early week games...which sucks. I'll be up there watching Ben if anyone wants to buy me a drank :sunglasses:

Dude is pulling a cool 4.1 this year. Can't even imagine...

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Sounds like Whitney is back on the market Huber. You should invite her back for some parties.

I guess it is hard to find love on TV. Only 6/30 of the couples are still together.

And rumors are circulating the current Bachelorette got knocked up on the show. Hussy

I'll take anything under 50...but they'll need to be up front like de knockta says. 50-1, Bron has to win one more title in his career as a player and I win. He retires without another title and PROFIT for you.

I do require a death clause. Voids the bet and original amount will be refunded if he dies before he retires from playing.

Jordan never quit on his team in the playoffs like LeBron did, so that's one consideration. The GOAT shouldn't have that on his resume.

Doc, did you just say seeing Dashboard Confessional is a bucket list item for you?

Reactions: B Rax
Jordan never quit on his team in the playoffs like LeBron did, so that's one consideration. The GOAT shouldn't have that on his resume.

Doc, did you just say seeing Dashboard Confessional is a bucket list item for you?

Grow up, baby. I'd have quit on those A-holes too. Probably took a shit in the coaches box as well.

Jordan would've had a conniption fit/mental breakdown playing alongside that kind of incompetence.

- Will, my parents' neighbors who know nothing about sports were in Lex this winter and happened to run into Ben and get into a conversation at a bar or restaurant. Dude gave them his tickets to Rupp for the Cats game that day as they had never been before. Said he was a great guy.

- I would love to see Third Eye Blind under the right circumstances. What's wrong with a little nostalgia? Saw Matchbox 20 & the Goo Goo Dolls at Riverbend two years ago and it awesome and packed.

Reactions: drxman1
Mr. 305.
Mr. Worldwide.
Pitbull's Summer of Fun
Pitbull's Globalization SiriusXM Channel

:chairshot:

Guarantee Boat has that Sirius Channel already programmed in for the hot tub.

To be fair, the guy was a good sport about the whole Alaska Wal Mart concert thing a few years ago.

- Will, my parents' neighbors who know nothing about sports were in Lex this winter and happened to run into Ben and get into a conversation at a bar or restaurant. Dude gave them his tickets to Rupp for the Cats game that day as they had never been before. Said he was a great guy.

- I would love to see Third Eye Blind under the right circumstances. What's wrong with a little nostalgia? Saw Matchbox 20 & the Goo Goo Dolls at Riverbend two years ago and it awesome and packed.

Sounds about right...literally the nicest/most humble person I know. Had to drop a "Jackie Robinson, man" on him when PTI or Ninjaken, don't really remember, were dropping N bombs at the tailgate 4 feet away from the man.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Not really a big Pitbull fan.

The Bubbly stereo streams Bluetooth, so really you can play anything your heart desires on it.

Jeezy - Wit Me. Will be surprised if its' not the summer rap jam of the year. Sounds like a Dre beat.

Will, still think we need to make the Phillies-Cubs series at Wrigley. Stay at my dad's, hit up some authentic Chicago cuisine in Lou Malnati's and Smoque.

I'm a defender/honk of most everything NKY/Cincinnati but there's one thing I don't get and that's how people up here ABSOLUTELY lose their shit for Luminosity tickets.

It's the lead local news story that emails are going out today to people to let them know they can buy tickets. To a laser light show.

I don't get it. (shrug guy) Maybe WCC can explain it to me...

Maxxxx, pretty sure it has more to do with giving people an excuse to go do a bunch of molly/coke/whatever in 'that' kind of atmosphere than it does the actual show. People in Lexington similarly came on themselves for DayGlow, which I'm pretty sure is a similar deal.

Reactions: Mashburned
Kobe "GoBot Jordan" Bryant also flat out quit during an elimination game once upon a time. Went on a second half shooting strike that Dawg Carruth would've been ashamed of. Any time I read/hear someone mention him in the same light as Mike Jordan, I think of that game.

Reactions: Mashburned
Need to get some patio furniture this weekend. Such a wide variance between buying some cheap crap that will maybe last a year or two, to blowing a couple G's...shew.

Maybe I'll check out a gravy pond too.

My 4-yr old daughter called Bonzo while I was outside working in the yard last night. Apparently she just hung up.

She also ran the battery out on my phone playing an app I had downloaded for her so I didn't know she had called him until I charged my phone up later and saw a text from him.

Something like, "Nice prank call. Stop acting like Boat."

Reactions: wcc31
I'm a defender/honk of most everything NKY/Cincinnati but there's one thing I don't get and that's how people up here ABSOLUTELY lose their shit for Luminosity tickets.

It's the lead local news story that emails are going out today to people to let them know they can buy tickets. To a laser light show.

I don't get it. (shrug guy) Maybe WCC can explain it to me...

It's pretty cool. Nice, laidback summer evening in a beautiful urban park in Cincy's hottest neighborhood, live classical music and an awesome lights display on the face of Cincy's most iconic building. Picnic or explore the neighborhood or event tent area. Good time for a family or a date. Not worth losing one's shit over, though, especially considering it's no longer free.

Last edited:
So, ESPN's relationship with soccer has certainly gotten pretty hot and heavy over the last couple years.

* 3rd eye freaking blind. good lord.

* <-- was dropping no ninja-bombs in front of your boy b-reve. fairly certain ive only been to one tailgate when he was there -- and it was pre (sober)-game, not post (krunk).

* championships arent the end-all, be-all in the goat conversations, but when players from different eras are compared, and the difference in their achievements/abilities is razor thin, titles are absolutely in the discussion. ridiculous to say otherwise.

* legendary ultramarathoner scott jurek started the appalachian trail yesterday, attempting to break the all-time record for fastest (supported) completion:

http://www.runnersworld.com/elite-runners/scott-jurek-attempting-appalachian-trail-record

the current record is actually held by a woman, jennifer pharr davis. 46ish days. i think hes got a lot of sponsorship $$ behind him, so he'll be well supported, and the entire ordeal will be very well documented on social media, which is very cool.

i have a louisville buddy (his uncle founded my company), who is currently doing the trail as well -- albeit in a MUCH slower fashion. i think he was about 1/4th of the way done, last i saw. i would probably put this on my bucket list, especially if dashboard confessional were playing a gig at springer mountain.

* if theres one thing ive learned about belonging to a jewish gym, its how many freaking holidays those mugs have. for example, they're wide open on christmas day, but were closed last friday for shauvot. or something like that. willy? care to comment?? i want to go to the freaking pool today!!

Waaaay too much attention is paid to how many titles a player won. They're important, but not the end-all be-all. What if Jordan had been drafted by the Clippers and played his whole career there? Then he averages 35 ppg for his career and finishes with zero titles. Is he the GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF ATHLETIC COMPETITION then?

That being said, FWIW, LeBron is younger now than Jordan was when he won his 3rd title...

Recruiting center is going to be out of bounds as well.

Anyone else want to hear the rest of bobs bucket list? Sounds like a good spin-off.

Reactions: wcc31
Waaaay too much attention is paid to how many titles a player won. They're important, but not the end-all be-all. What if Jordan had been drafted by the Clippers and played his whole career there? Then he averages 35 ppg for his career and finishes with zero titles. Is he the GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF ATHLETIC COMPETITION then?

That being said, FWIW, LeBron is younger now than Jordan was when he won his 3rd title...

What if Jordan did go to the Clippers and won 17 titles??????

Your argument is F'ing stupid. Do better.

Reactions: TheySoSensitive
Yep. A few years ago I was part of a group that got to tour the football facilities with Mitch and he shared some of his thoughts about future plans. I recall that he basically shit on the Papa John's expansion... called it cheap, a rush job, ugly, etc. I have to admit that I thought it was just sour grapes and he'd F up Commonwealth in due time, but he's proven me wrong. It's going to be dope. Love just about everything I see, particularly the exterior. That limestone is sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT