ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha

fgEECEHgAybMRMo9QluPn6b7Dt071edg1-hOIvh4UdY=w116-h208-no

Reactions: PTI (pti)
I try to avoid mainstream sports media douches and try to claim ignorance to all their terrible, terrible takes.... but I will not be sad if someone walks up to Colin Cowherd and beats the shit out of him with a tire iron.

What in the *hell* is his obsession with John effing Wall? It's beyond creepy at this point.

It's become borderline racist. I mean, if you listen to his reasoning behind it, he's basically saying shit a sophisticated racist would say. It's so freakin insulting... and on another level, bizarre

First day on the job with State Farm back in 07 I was sitting in the office of the sitting governor's son (his law firm was beside our office) listening to grown educated men and women have a serious conversation about the good work the KKK did in the community.

And I quote "It wasn't just the blacks that were kept in line, they made sure that the lazy whites were responsible. Now, look at everything, gone to shit."
-mid 40s trust fund baby woman who owned several businesses

Blew my GD mind.

And I quote "It wasn't just the blacks that were kept in line, they made sure that the lazy whites were responsible. Now, look at everything, gone to shit."
-mid 40s trust fund baby woman who owned several businesses

Blew my GD mind.

She kinda makes a good point there.

I kid. I kid.

Would have really liked to have seen the moderator of the spelling bee break a pool cue over his knee, throw the pieces at the feet of the two "winners", and tell them to " Make it quick!".

I used to study in the basement deli of the old library. It was typically crowded, made for good people watching, and sported a rather high ratio of hot babes. One lunch this one particular young lady I'd been wanting to meet was looking for a place to sit. We made eye contact, shared a smile, and she started to walk over. Then out of nowhere some old bitch plops down in my open seat. "Sorry I'm in a rush, mind if I sit" I swear to god it was the registrar lady's voice. The hot chick and I both looked at each other shocked, and then she darted off. Never saw her again.

I still hate that old bitch.

Good question. How about this one? How the f*&k does the world's most renowned spelling bee run out words?

Last edited:
Businesses that advertise on black radio stations LOVE incorporating relevant music in the Ad...

• Bail bonds commercial: Akon's Locked up in the background
  • Deli commercial with dude singing "I need grub" set to LL cool j's I need love song
  • Barbershop (NINE MASTER BARBERS) commercial: outkast so fresh, so clean
  • HVAC commercial: Babyface's "this is for the cool"

BBdK's hate for reddit always cracks me up.

While reddit is definitely full of weirdos you're probabaly thinking about 4chan. Reddit's basically just a collection of message boards about any topic you can think of.

Just finished watching Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon and I highly recommend it. Dude was/is such a pimp. Doc was directed by Mike Myers and I was really impressed with the job he did.

It's been on Netflix for a while, but somehow just got around to it tonight. Sorry if it's already been rec'ed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Rupption
Big time quote on Towns:

Towns is working out in Los Angeles with former UCLA star Don MacLean, who raved to SNY.tv about Towns’ potential and work ethic.

“I’ve been doing this for 11 or 12 years pre-draft,” MacLean, the leading scorer in Pac-12 and UCLA history, previously told SNY.tv. “Because I had a lot of top 10 picks and a lot of really good players, I’m not really impressed or blown away. I had Towns all last week and I was blown away. Blown away.

“A kid that big but shoots it that well but handles it that well and understands the game, that’s coachable, that wants to get better, wants to be great, I was blown away by him last week.

“Am I a little biased? I’ve known Jahlil because I’ve done Adidas nations forever. Jahlil’s a great kid and a great player but I just think he doesn’t have as much to his game as Karl has.”

Fun night in the ER. Concussion and head contusion. Took a baseball to the side of my temple. Pretty much knocked me out. Good times.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT