ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to meet Kate Upton in the trophy room at Breeders Cup. I was spitting absolute fire, had her rolling. Until they came to get her for the trophy presentation. She said she would be back to the trophy room after the race. I left directly after the classic so I could make the game. Sure glad I left early to catch that game.

CSxUFU4U8AEaMFL.jpg:large

mitch barnhart puts his food in the freezer for a few minutes to cool it down so it doesnt burn his tongue. ts imo

We're young, beat up and thin trying to dig back from the depths of shit in the SEC. Going to be a frustrating process. Last 4 games have been really agonizing. Just sucks. Especially when the schedule looked good this year and we were so close on a few season changing wins. Unfortunately next year is going to be much tougher. Still though a bowl game is progress.

He's always been a bitch. TS. He used to love taking credit for helping tiger win.

"I gave him wrong yardage because he was so amped up."

Shut up douche. Be thankful the greatest player ever let you carry his bag and made you a millionaire.

Well for 99% of the world a motorized cart does the job.

Can't expect Australians(New Zealand is close enough) to understand slaves as they just casually murdered their blacks in a nonchalant genocidal fashion. Thankfully they got that fixed in the 70's.

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
-My main concern about the UL game - will we have any healthy bodies left?Tough to win if we are on our 3rd stringers.
Plus they are really going to want revenge for Cal/UK framing their Bball team.

-Just finished Breaking Bad. Watched the series over the last 2-3 months. Binged the first season in like a week, then decided to slow it down some and savor that MF'er. Cranston obviously deserved every single award he got for that show. Just unreal. I'd put it above the Sopranos.

Great night at Sabio Friday, nice to get Anth out the house. Filet was surprisingly good. Not quite Tony's good, but those potatos...shew.

Good time at the tailgate. Thanks again to our hosts. Sad to think that's the last one till year 4. Catwalk had lots of energy. Somebody should tell Matt Elam that his gold chain around the buttoned up shirt with no tie looks about as bad as he does on the field.

Was cool seeing Gfunk back on stage. Glad AP went out with the grand Slam. Nice of them to broadcast that out there.

Left that dumpster fire of a game at halftime. Couldn't have been happier about it. Have they said exactly what is wrong with Boom's elbow?

Still trying to wrap my head around Wodies solo trip to Vegas. Pretty impressive Jedi mindtrick.

-We will have played one ranked team all year with eight home games … and 6-6 with any bowl is still obviously our goal.

-Defensive line? Terrible. Offensive line? Worse. Linebackers? Slooooooow.

-Our receivers are really good at getting open on their primary route and really bad at getting open when it comes to the “scramble drill”. Towles breaks the pocket and no one comes back for the ball.

-Towles is nearing the end of his 4th year here. We know what we have (good and bad). The O-line has a lot to do with it but he completely has his mind up where he’s going with the ball pre-snap and if that’s not there in the first 2 seconds he’s pulling his eyes off coverage. Not a good look for one of the most experienced QBs in the conference.

-Not gonna be surprised when we get reports of Garrett Johnson punching Towles for constantly leading him into coverage.

-I’m not a huge Tiger fan but Stevie should just shut up. What a parasite.

-Frank Beamer deserves all the praise and accolades he’s getting. Built a top level program from absolutely nothing. Tip of the cap to that guy.

-Va Tech will be an interesting job opening. If Foster doesn’t get the job he’s gonna be highly sought after as an available D-coordinator. Justin Fuente is gonna be a name connected to that job but it’s weird to think of Va Tech with an “offense first” guy.

Man how apeshit would Matt May be going today if he was still covering the team for TCP? I mean an internet only game would have sent him postal.

Oh yeah, this is one of two games that people with Time Warner have no way of watching.

Ha.

Someone on the football board posted something that I agree with 100% - we need to completely rethink our offensive philosophy for the rest of the year. These slow-developing pass routes that Dawson likes to run simply don't work consistently enough with our O-line and QB. I believe we need to think about more two tight-end sets and focus on shorter, easier throws to move the chains. I think it would help the running game, too - especially with how Horton runs. We came out in the Missouri game and had Towles make a bunch of quick, easy throws right off the bat - which worked well. But we haven't seen it since then. What we're doing right now offensively just flat out isn't working. When that's the case, you simplify. Let's see if this staff agrees.

I just don't get it. When you have a shitty O-line, Football 101 says you run plays that let you get rid of the ball quicker. We don't run nearly enough of those (other than the same two screens that we insist on running without variation).

Kentucky can't win consistently (if at all) unless it differentiates it's product. We don't have the demographics or population base to compete with other SEC programs straight up. So we need to become a difficult team to play, a la Georgia Tech or Oregon. A different type of offense that is difficult to prepare for. High octane, fast break style. Kentucky has always had good skill players, especially at QB, so this shouldn't be an issue. But straight up big boy football against other SEC powers isn't going to work. We are looking at a 6 or 7 win max, even in the best years.

Been saying this for years. Otherwise we have to hope for down years from other SEC programs, like USCjr and Missouri this season. And even then, its a coin flip. We will never recruit at an elite level in the trenches, so why not change the way the game is played?

Reactions: GYERater
You're right, just checked, SEC Network is finally available for Time Warner on WatchESPN.

-Va Tech will be an interesting job opening. If Foster doesn’t get the job he’s gonna be highly sought after as an available D-coordinator. Justin Fuente is gonna be a name connected to that job but it’s weird to think of Va Tech with an “offense first” guy.

Rich Rod. The AD was at WVU with him. VT fans on the main board saying he wants the job. Supposedly the Beamer retirement story broke from a reporter in Arizona.

Welcome to 2015, welcome to the era of #CordCutting. gonna be even more of this in the future in every sport or show or movies, get used too it now.

- Connect your iPad to your Apple TV
- Connect your TV to your Roku
- Set up the 3-4 other devices I'm forgetting
- Bring it all together with your slangbox

Simple enough.

I also think every single spot on the depth chart should be opened up for competition this week. At this point, I'm willing to bench some seniors and to throw more youngins into the mix, especially defensively. Not like we can be any worse.

No TV sucks, but who doesn't have Apple TV (or something similar) at this point?

Click on your WatchESPN App, cast to the Television, watch game.
Probably most people. I'd imagine a large chunk of the fan base has never heard of it.

That said, if you can't get it on TV or online, turn on the radio and listen to it. Not talking about the SEC Tournament games. Its a pre-season game vs. Ottawa. Christ its not even the right Ottawa, either.

Or just click the WatchESPN app on your AppleTV or Roku. This isn't like it was 5 years ago when the only option was Funchester streaming.

I have a computer, iphone and a TV. I haven't paid attention to the other stuff because im pretty damn good with these basics. But, to not have the UK game on TV is ridiculous.

#wearethebronzestandard

It's an exhibition against the equivalent of St Catharine College.

SEC Network + is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT