ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked how that random lurker called out GYERO last week because we looked bad... Well we've looked bad for 4 weeks in a row now. I think that's cause for some concern. If now, go ahead and keep pumping that sunshine. I guess a 6 and 6 season is good enough when the schedule is stacked in your favor.

I think the Pelicans held a fan contest to find a starting PG though. Never seen a team so snake bit with injuries.

Ready to see some extended Barker...don't understand the downside?

Towles is the guy this year, fine. But get the kid some reps.
Isn't Barker hurt?

(I stopped watching awhile ago so if he's in I don't know and you can gfy if he's in already)

I love Stoops, I think he's old school FB coach, and recruiting appears to be better but I swear we don't look like we've improved one damn bit from year one. Sure we are beating teams we should, which is nice, but we still look completely incompetent against good teams.

Holding penalties, kick off returns, missed tackles, not getting across the 1st down marker on 3rd down, giving up big plays on 3rd and long on D....same song different day

What's really depressing is in watching both Duke and Temple, even though they'll probably both lose tonight, they're both better than UK. Temple's defense is so fast. I wish we had that speed.

b8f26a77f523649499e227b30b81aa78.jpg

Never thought I would see the day where we gave up more points to UT in a two year span than Bill Curry did in 93/94. The only difference is that the UT 93/94 teams were bad mofo's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT