ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why if a married couple want to invite someone into their relationship why that would be a problem. Not joking.

Let them live.

Stop f****** around in people's lives and let them do what they want. FFS
The story I read quoted the husband basically saying he could live with hooking up with the chick but she started a relationship with a dude. Also, they had been married 15 years and I don't think either person was invited in. I just thought it was a juicy story, not like I want her to resign or character assassinated.

^Aware, visit any pool in Vegas to find said community.

-Thing with EJ that is concerning are the easy strips and hands. May have been outscored by Cody Canada.

-Quickley :fire: Shew. Hagans, Maxey and Quickley are a problem.

-Like what I saw from Brooks and Whitney. Both active, getting boards, finishing in the paint.

-James Paxton :fire::fire:

The story I read quoted the husband basically saying he could live with hooking up with the chick but she started a relationship with a dude. Also, they had been married 15 years and I don't think either person was invited in. I just thought it was a juicy story, not like I want her to resign or character assassinated.

-Yeah it sounds like old dude was ok, as long as there was a second lady involved, but as soon as he realized he was being cucked, he was outie.

-Now back to working on this 100 year old "timepiece" that has me flumoxed

Hope Cal's serious about actually playing some zone. They're moving the three point line back, it might be nice to actually adjust to rules changes like that.

Hate to say it but I'm a little pessimistic about the squad. I'll just leave it at that rather than be negative to start the year, but the guards are gonna have to carry this squad, and even if they do, Richards is gonna have to at minimum be a sophomore year WCS if EJ is what he is. Hell of a group of guards though.

Reactions: Col. Angus
The zone was just being hard headed. It's really dumb though because we're zoned all the damn time and at worst it helps us understand how to break it down. Glad he's coming around.

Yeah, we said it the other day but 1 of the 2 bigs is going to have to step up. Last time we had no inside presence was 2016 and it didn't end well. Flip side, we've all been asking for this style and I love our young guys.

-Yeah it sounds like old dude was ok, as long as there was a second lady involved, but as soon as he realized he was being cucked, he was outie.

hith-eiffel-tower-iStock_000016468972Large.jpg

It’s Saturday morning, right? :confused:

Maybe football coaches aren’t lying when they say they don’t know what day of the week it is in the middle of the week. Shew.

Worst part of coaching is cutting kids after tryouts. I never post a list and leave it on a door/wall. I meet with each individual kid and tell them. If they have the guts to come go through tryouts, I’m going to have the guts to give them my honest evaluation. It makes for long evenings and a long week of practice, but the kids deserve it.

I’ve heard and seen too many cases of coaches just tossing out lists without any kind of concern to the ones who were cut. I’m sure it’s efficient, but I just can’t do it. Personal philosophy of mine.

Can I also tell you that I don’t recommend teaching English if you’re going into the coaching profession? Grading 50+ essays this week before the term grading period is over has been a blast! I’ve requested our school to adopt a Driver’s Education Program, but that has been rejected.

Demonstrating character and integrity is hard. May switch that up for my New Year’s Resolution.

* Just realized this reads like a rogue post. No shoulders were separated while I was patting myself on the back. Thanks for your concern.

Hate to say it but Louisville has looked rather frisky every time I’ve watched them this year.

Louisville Football Coach Scott Satterfield will have them rolling again once he starts getting his recruits. Didn’t like that hire (for us) from the beginning.

At least we get to keep our program, if they would have hired Brohm pretty sure we were going to have to give up and call it quits.

Would much rather Louisville have gotten Brohm. Purdue has been trash. That's gonna go down as a really lucky miss for them.

Had forgotten Boat’s Blanton’s SFTB and had to go back for it. That caused me to be behind and quite unorganized.

Glad you guys had a good time and enjoyed it.

Going big on the Cats +25. Bring it Dawgs!

Blue Diamond Smokehouse NUTS are pretty tasty with a good pour. Cue Boat.

Wisconsin. Eat shit.

Costco this morning and picked up some prime cap rolls. Will help easing the pain of a 30 point drubbing. That, and the EC small batch I picked up.

Today's haul:

-Weller Antique
-Bulleit Barrel Strength
-Woodford Double Oak 'Honey Barrel' pick from the Louisville Bourbon Club
-Makers RC6, which seems to be their limited Toasted Barrel offering.

...and a Down Home Barrel Pick on the way.

Search continues for a 1792 Full Proof pick, seems everyone can find one but me. People love that Ezra, never had any luck finding that either.

Will be hammered in short order., enjoying my first Fall Saturday on the patio/basement, and will sleep in my own bed. [cheers]

GAMBOLLLLLLLLLL

Yep. That one dude canonized the 1792 Full Proof and now that’s the new hotness.

I’m gonna keep the Weller Full Proof on my radar, but after I send KrZy my 2 bits for the Blanton’s SFTB and a Down Home r2, I’m done for a while... or my wife will kick me in the nuts.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-How jacked are prices in your hood? My experience in Manhattan & Brooklyn has been that they have about everything, all the time, only at offensive prices. Blanton's for $300, Weller SR for $200+ etc. smh

Vandy playing Grove Street. [eyeroll]

Last edited:
-How jacked are prices in your hood? My experience in Manhattan & Brooklyn has been that they have about everything, all the time, only at offensive prices. Blanton's for $300, Weller SR for $200+ etc. smh

Vandy playing Grove Street. [eyeroll]
I posted a pick of top shelf shit from midtown. The Koreans have stuff in a stranglehold.

zoom in to the pic. Lunacy.

now the move is not to put prices.

ETL for $250? GTFOH

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT