ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the teenagers don’t like Skyline- how does everyone else feel?

I stand by my sour cream chilito, add spaghetti and onions with extreme cheese sidecar.

4 way in a soft shell is much easier to eat then in a bowl.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Also, crushed the food scene in Cincy this weekend.

MAIZE on Friday night was pretty damn good.
Saturday hit up ASIANA in Hyde Park for Sushi, which was BYOB. Great sushi. Ended the night at Tokyo Kitty, which was my first time there and a good spot to act a fool
Sunday hit up Pontiac BBQ in OTR, the little peppercorn they put on their wings was a solid addition, added a lot to the overall flavor profile of the wings.

I have never had skyline. And after I spent $132 on 14 slices of LaRosa’s at Kings Island, I’ll probably never eat that again either.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
I’m not gonna defend LaRosas pizza overall but I will say the LaRosas at Kings Island is never a good idea

Big city prices. I’ve run into similar situations in New York City and San Francisco when traveling.

If you don't like Skyline you can GFY.

Watched the Chappelle special last night. I mean it's typical Chappelle, no worse than anything else he has done. If you are offended by that then you are a GD tight ass that is just looking to be offended by something. Also as he so simplistically puts it , "You clicked on my face ninja".

People get too hung up on comparing it to American Chili, which it isn't, nor was it ever intended to be

Cincinnati chili is a Mediterranean-spiced meat sauce used as a topping for spaghetti or hot dogs, both dishes developed by Slavic-Macedonian immigrant restaurateurs from Greece in the 1920s

Absolutely delicious as a topping for various things, especially when it's covered in about pound of cheese, which it always is. :fire:

-I'm absolutely jacked about our 2020 :basketball: recruiting class. That's going to be a fun ass team to watch.

Definitely curious to see who we end up with. Tons of great wings and two more will likely jump from 2021 in Clarke and Kuminga.

Plus, we’ll have Allen back who’s going to surprise some people.

May be a team full of versatile 6’5”-6’9” wings and combos.

Can you imagine how out of place BBdK was at Evansville in ‘97/‘98? People probably thought they’d encountered a foul-mouthed martian.

Reactions: paintrain_cat
-Comedians have always been influential voices in societal issues and have added humor to previously believed humorless subjects. I think Chappelle's special was a much needed rebuke of the ridiculousness of today's "cancelled" culture and a needed laugh about certain things. What this country needs more of, frankly. We have to be able to laugh at ourselves.

-Combos have never been given their due as a delicious treat. Pizza Combos and a Diet Coke is :fire:.

-Toledo isn't beating UK Saturday. Big Wildcat cover and a nice lil Kentucky Double to start the season.

-Teddy Boy has the daycare snots going early. Had forgotten about this from our first. :thumbsdown:

-Labor day weekend football is the only major UK sporting event where seersucker or linen is permitted. Take advantage, folks.

-Kern's and Check's chili exclusively unless I am making it. No need for Mediterranean meat sauce here.

Not a chance in hell the storm system in the Atlantic gets anywhere near Key West. None.
Thanks for your VooDoo magic for now. That turn was a thing of beauty so far. Knew there were two low pressure systems trying to block for us but didn’t know if they’d pull it out for us. Disappointed in not having two days to party, instead we'll be open with no one in town. Plus, wind projections went from 70mph to 100mph at landfall so yeah I’m good on 100, 70mph, meh we’ll be fine.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT