ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been coming to Cincinnati for work once a month for the past year. Have gone from thinking the chili us terrible to actually liking the coney dogs, cant get on board with the spaghetti though. Think it's definitely a taste that takes time to acquire.

Last edited:
*Welp, no longer a south end dweller. Closed on the house today in Prospect. Sorry Wayne, we're coming to NC.

Citizens closed but Gustavos is going in that space. Better menu imo though Citizens margaritas were better.

Always have Karem’s. Great neighborhood place. Issel, Dampier, Pratt and crew drop in there from time to time.

Reactions: BernieSadori
-Combos have never been given their due as a delicious treat. Pizza Combos and a Diet Coke is :fire:.

Rack the Combos take. Literally just had them this past weekend for the first time in years after seeing them at a friend's pool snackbar lineup. Honestly kind of forgot they even exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
-Comedians have always been influential voices in societal issues and have added humor to previously believed humorless subjects. I think Chappelle's special was a much needed rebuke of the ridiculousness of today's "cancelled" culture and a needed laugh about certain things. What this country needs more of, frankly. We have to be able to laugh at ourselves.
:clap:

Reactions: roguemocha
Norton Commons has a lot of sewer backups. I think KFB will extend their endorsement beyond 10K but you better make sure it is on there. I would say you need 25K or so in the basement depending on your floor finishes and ceiling heights.

Which is what he has. Is there a time you could meet so we can go over a few of my other client's insurance needs? [eyeroll]

Reactions: UKRob 73
New fav comedian is Sebastian Maniscalco.

LV.....Resorts World opening late 2020...place is going to be ridiculous. And Richard Branson putting his stamp in Vegas and buying Hard Rock
will be interesting. Can't wait to get to the games in Dec.

Luck has never been a top 5 QB in the league...media needs to get a grip on this.

Goldstar, Skyline, etc....all crap sauce on a cheap dog w/ toppings....don't turn it into something extravagant. Oscar Mayer's w/ Hormel >>>> the others.

Any good estate atty's on here or have a rec?

Reactions: Col. Angus
Homeowners is apart of escrow, and the bank pays that so make the basement coverage 50K for all I care!

Just please give me a place to put all these kids!

Homeowners is apart of escrow, and the bank pays that so make the basement coverage 50K for all I care!

:joy: YOU pay it every month, dumbass -- the bank just cuts the check for your convenience.

But if you still give zero Fs about your premium, please give me a call and I'll set you (and me) up realllllllllll nice. :fire:

Take it easy fella, I was having a little fun. No need to get all serious about the things I don’t know.

I tell you what I do know, heading to Florida this weekend might be a bad idea, so guess who will be on their way at 3am!

Reactions: Mashburned
Wheels up at 5AM heading to this majestic bitch. Days on the Columbia River, nights jamming out. Gov't Mule opening 2 of the 3 nights, should provide a couple nice Warren Haynes guest spots. [smoke]

Only worry the entire 4 days is trying to get a couple seconds of cell service to get the UK score.

BassCanyon2018_0825_2132-08319_DI-1200x800-1300x800_c.jpg

That looks spectacular...that being said, I have a friend at Burning Man right now and I just could not manage those crowds, not showering, sleeping wherever they do, etc anymore. I’m sure it’s an amazing experience. It’s just my mind doesn’t want that intensity or stress for a festival of that nature anymore.

Hell, a full day of tailgating and football is plenty enough anymore.

Wheels up at 5AM heading to this majestic bitch. Days on the Columbia River, nights jamming out. Gov't Mule opening 2 of the 3 nights, should provide a couple nice Warren Haynes guest spots. [smoke]

Only worry the entire 4 days is trying to get a couple seconds of cell service to get the UK score.

BassCanyon2018_0825_2132-08319_DI-1200x800-1300x800_c.jpg

Is that the Gorge? I caught the Grateful Dead at Red Rocks a few times but never the Gorge. A tad jelly if I’m being honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT