ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was also a good call to move it to an earlier date. I imagine the viewing numbers will increase quite a bit. This is the most I've watched of the Tour Championship ever outside of last year because of Tiger.

Reactions: roguemocha
- Let me guess- Twitter has been chock full of sportswriters tripping all over themselves to express how happy they are and how brave it was for Luck to retire?

- Pittsburgh is a decent town aesthetically speaking. Nice topography and architecture. We had fun. Found some 135 proof Elijah Craig Barrel Proof at a liquor store. Just happy I have no more out-of-town weddings for the foreseeable future.

- With the Bengals staring down the barrel of 3-13 and our fantasy football league folded, I’m excited to say my NFL attention will likely be at an all-time low.

- Excited to do nothing but watch college football all next weekend. Can’t wait.

-WCTGE "Toledo Edition" OFFICIAL THREAD!!! Who's grabbing the banner from Beavis?

-Let's go. Sent summer off with a great final weekend.

-Ended up getting a pressure washer off the Amazon on Prime Day and put it to good use this weekend. Monotonous but satisfying work.

-Dudley's on Saturday night was pretty "meh." Probably because we rolled in late AF and pissed the kitchen off. I get it.

-Josh Christopher seems locked in, wish he'd just go ahead and pull the trigger, but pre-scheduling 2 visits this far out is a good thing.

-UF looks good on D but I'm not writing that one off yet. At home in front of a sell out, going to be a war.

-game week, gentlemen.

-old fella backed into my truck on a job site. Crushed the rear passenger quarter panel. Sucks, but whatevs...his company is gonna pay for it. As with most things its not the "thing" that is most irritating, its the circus around the event that sucks: get an estimate/schedule a repair/rent something whilst repair is happening.

-prima loved centre...as did i. I don't do nostalgia...but i would love to go back to school and be "schoolier". Youth is wasted on the young.

-tonys was solid. Oysters/sir Barton/Brussels.

-made a big old batch of chicken/orzo soup Saturday for the mrs. bday shindig. Nice salad and a top notch cheese plate. I really like cooking for people/hosting. But its work.

^makes me appreciate the jaimanthonys and the work they do every fall. Its ridiculous, honestly.

-UF doesnt scare me. The U started two freshmen tackles. They aint getting that pressure on Terry.

Last edited:
Yeah gotta do my tailagte prep this friday. Make sure the hotspot and firestick are paired up, wet sound links are charged up, pack cooler full of ice cold domestos, get out early and drop anchor. Mount Tv in the cockpit for optimal viewing in the lake.

Nice not having to worry about milquetoast's top button getting in the way of my good time.

Go Cats.

Man, what a perfect weather weekend, shew. SHEW :fire:

-18 holes early Saturday, then off to the Boat. Finished up a little over $800, which for this $15-30 player is about as good as it gets. Hit 4 aces 5 minutes into Double Bonus Video Poker while waiting for kickoff, then had a great run on the Blackjack Table. Nice little nest egg for next week's Carribean gambol marathon.

-Florida looked shaky, but feel like people are reading too much into an opener of that magnitude either way. I wouldn't want to see us open vs a Miami-caliber squad in a fierce rivalry, I'm nervous enough about Toledo.

-Tour Championship didn't quite go as planned, the rare Sunday hack job from Brooksie. Good to know he's human and the victim of Golf on occasion like the rest of us. Still, I've definitely come around to the format change, it did exactly what it was originally designed to do, with the best players of the season battling it out for the biggest purse in golf. [thumb2]

Btw, I love that track setup. Classic. Smaller fairways, nasty rough, lightning greens. Need more of that on tour to combat the bomber era.

-I feel sorry for Blue. Chad, have you thought about donating him to a family that doesn't travel around the country and world every other week?

-Decided to jump back into fantasy this year w/ a fun group of golfing buddies. Luck was my QB :joy:. F the NFL.

-Booked for Maren Morris in Lex. 2nd Row Orchestra, wife is over the moon. All about compromise. :sunglasses:

-Was browsing Shady Rays looking for a pair of budget shades to add to my rotation, and now I'm getting ads for 10 other similar companies on every site & social media I visit.

-:golf: Partner Saturday had a Bone playlist that lasted the full 3:40 round, and was complete :fire: the whole way. They had a helluva run. Just crazy the difference in quality from 90s rap compared to most everything since. I'll still be jamming all that shit when I'm 80, God willing.

-Gamboooooooooooooooooooooooool :football:

:mad:

Last edited:
Solid day yesterday.

Pool party at a sweet house in Key Haven (same neighborhood that the old Real World house is in) for a couple hours with a bunch of friends.

Left there to bike to the “hidden beach” at Ft. Zach (state park beach area) and just the gal and I relaxed there for another couple hours. After some much needed time in the ocean, I flopped down on my towel and put my hat over my face to drift away to Snoozeville, USA as the waves lapping against the sand was the only sound to be heard.

Left there to bike over to the SplashPad which is a tiny public water park for kids and adults to cool off in and act silly. Rinsed our sand off there and rode back to her house.

Ate some chicken tortilla crockpot recipe she had made and was asleep on the couch by 8:30. :sunglasses:

Can’t ask for much more in a day for this guy.

Reactions: wcc31 and drxman1
So our President wants to nuke a hurricane? Jesus, he's an idiot...

and that sounds pretty awesome. So let's just make sure we get some good footage.
I mean sure minus the fallout and whatnot.

To be fair- he was only floating an idea that to be fair had been floated in the Eisenhower administration when we were still learning what our nuclear arsenal could be used for.

But also to be fair, the idea he floated was ridiculous and proven to be incredibly dangerous.

But hey, gotta hear both sides and think outside the box right

Y'all are going out on a thin limb in assuming this is true. "Sources" have been wrong time and time again with Trump.

Maybe if instead of a nuke we threw all of the illegal gays in the eye then the Hurricane would go back to where it came from?

Reactions: jameslee32
I'm just trying to protect this country and all of its legal citizens from an out of control foreign Hurricane. You and your LEFT commrades will not deter me with your pathetic and misguided insults.

And I simply what to see what happens if we drop a 100 Megaton Nuke right in the middle of a Cat 5. Maybe send one to Mars and try it there. We already claimed that as a state.

we gonna nuke the moon too?
5ZBEl0d.png

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT