ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really into Tool, Radiohead, a perfect circle (specially 3 libras), the first Coldplay album for a good two year period in college. Haven’t listened to them in probably 10 years but I’m sure the nostalgia would cloud my judgement. Was also really into drugs at the time.

Drew Franklin posts that there's news of a major commitment coming with five stars. Five minutes later he posts engagement photos.

That's a really creative way to make everyone respond to your big moment with "Aww, bullshit, what a let down."

Reactions: UKRob 73
Drew getting married, Matt running for Senate, Ryan Lemond. I think we are seeing the final days if KSR

I’m usually “S-E-C! S-E-C!” guy. But I think I’m done. Screw Florida and their overrated ass. Felipe Franks can get pumped too while I’m passing them out.

*Used to love the Gators and Spurrier in 90s, full disclosure. They infuriated the UT Vols, whipped their rear ends every year, played a fun style, cool colors, and that was enough for me.

Now that the streak is gone I've got way more of a personal problem with Jarren Williams than with Florida. F*** that little c*cktease.

EDIT: Holy sh*t Mullen, you are a gd moron. Spurrier's face was priceless.

You all obviously don’t know Miami fan, especially south Florida Miami fan. They are so horrible, women screaming nonsense at TVs, guys in overalls and cutoff T-shirts with bucket hats and gold chains, the works really. Everything you could not want in a fan group in public. It’s like if Louisville fans were all Latin and never went to school there.

Can’t wait to watch this guy wipe that smug little smile off that f**kface bitch Felipe Franks.

DSC_3054.0.jpg

Welcome to Paintsville, cocksucker.

Coolcat316 you to big time to post in the wrestling thread now...? I'll give you a few to try and look your best here thinking of a good response

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Terry touchdown better throw it 75x against Florida’s secondary. Good lord what a bunch of goobers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT