ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the NCAA drag their ass anymore on the the XP ruling?

Amazing how such a large organization can be ran with such ineptitude.

Reactions: 80 Proof
2Pj0LzsIBclnH4F_e50HjttZ0js=.gif

The best thing to come of the Luck retirement is that bitch ass Gottlieb getting absolutely roasted on twitter for his stupid ass tweet on it.

Recently pulled the trigger on YoutubeTV after cable bills continued to get outrageous. Paired with a Roku and I don't even really notice much of a difference since I was paying for a bunch of channels I never watched plus equipment.

Added bonus of YoutubeTV was I finally got to watch Cobra Kai which is way better than it ought to be with the best scenes being the ones where Johnny and Daniel actually look like they could be buddies if they put aside their bullshit. Hoping Elizabeth Shue shows up in season 3.

Back in February, my wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer which was like getting hit by a ton of bricks. 2 surgeries and 5 rounds of chemo later, she does hopefully her last round of chemo this Wednesday. Doc said after her second surgery that he didn't see anymore cancer and the last 3 rounds were to be thorough. Its been rough and I never really had a grasp of other people going through cancer until now. So good luck to anyone who has to and God bless.

Go Cats.

Wait, so YouTubeTV give you access to the YouTube Premium.

I'm an idiot, had it for 2 years now and never knew that.

It does not give you access to YouTube Premium, but it does allow you to watch YouTube shows. Premium still gets you no ads on YouTube and YouTube Music. It should give you access to YouTube Premium, or at least a discount, but unfortunately not.

I think YouTube made all their shows accessible now for free. May be wrong

Cobra Kai is dope though. Can't wait for S3

I don’t know how else to tag you all in a message like an email so here you go.

If you are interested in a barrel pick for GYERO please email me (Rob.downhome@gmail.com).

**Please don’t email me stupid shit**

I am dialing in my order soon for a 2nd release, and the distillery has approved this event but can not guarantee me to be in the stillhouse with all the barrels.

He does have a few other areas if they are too busy with tours, daily activity or a big shipment headed out.

That said, most likely it sounds like I’m stocking up on 12 year product and some 4 year as well, but the 4 year is going to be set back for a toasted barrel finish.

This would probably be in October at the latest. We would be able to walk around the still house even if we aren’t in there for the tasting. I am working to get “store pick” tags as a “GYERO” pick. We would whiskey thief it straight from the barrel and you’d be able to take it home from the gift shop that day.

Most other details I’ll email out to a group if anyone is interested.

Wiz, great news on the wife front. Good luck.

Same on YouTubeTV. I'm not a big TV series guy but I can't tell a difference, other than the YT platform is much cleaner, and $230 worth of spectrum.

Reactions: ukwizard
Great news Wiz. Wife is dealing with the same thing. She is doing the once a month shot thing. It sucks, some days are better than others. Some days she is fine as normal, then can't get out of bed for a couple days at a time. Keep ya head up man.

Good luck wizard and everybody dealing with health issues.

Got the yard powerseeded before the rain. Good timing.

Massage today was outstanding. Masseuse was dialed in, guess it helps I speak the language too. No warnings or apologizes needed.

Popeyes is sold out of chicken sandwiches. Posts it on the big board. Appreciated that. Best advertisement ever?

That’s like warning a prostitute you may have an orgasm.

It probably happens to masseuses multiple times a day. You’re being sensually rubbed on by a random woman with your eyes covered, hints of aromatherapy, hot towels and some mystic, yoga music playing in the background.

-Jesus, who cares, never once thought about that? I love seeing a girls nips through her shirt though. Maybe wear baggier clothes you fat neck. What a weirdo.

-Saturday and Sunday should be fun here. If things stay them same we’ll have a lil CAT 1 visiting for a few days. Hoping it turns obviously but if it’s a 1, that’s what hurricane parties were made for. Fill all the coolers with booze and ice, Publix run for a ton of food and get everyone together because no one is working. #Profit

Reactions: drxman1
Shorts:

- Sounds like this Joseph kid is an absolute stud. And we don’t have to sweat out NSD.

- [eyeroll] Have noticed three articles in my feed from miserable millennial “journalists” angry about Dave Chappelle’s new comedy special for making fun of people. Are you serious?

- When are these professional athletes going to start apologizing to all of us for their athletic privilege?

- Jesus is not a mascot,

- If my wife had her druthers, she’d just wear yoga pants everywhere and I’d be fine with that.

- Speaking of my wife, think she’s very excited about our next 30+ Saturdays being dominated by collegiate sports.

- Somewhere along the line, I became a daily coffee drinker.

- Fall really is the best drinking season. Great beer. Perfect bourbon weather. Also awesome for red wine.

- Oktoberfest Zinzinnati only a few weeks away.

- Bringing the lass to Lexington on October 12 for her first Kentucky football game against Arkansas. We’ve been together almost 5 years and this will be her first game.

Been a daily iced coffee drinker for about 3 years now. McDonald’s, no cream or flavoring. Can only do hot coffee in the dead of winter.

I think it is pretty undeniable at this point that we are just offering straight cash to football players at this point and I think that is long overdue. We should be cheating our asses off in football to make up for the natural demographics of this state. What a time to be a cats fan.

Also, Miami should absolutely murder every single year. Why they aren’t on the level of Clemson and Alabama annually makes no sense at all to me. Natural talent base, beautiful area, lots of cocaine and money. Maybe they need Stoops and the big dog to turn it around? I could see that as a possibility if Diaz doesn’t work out. Chantel on south beach - have mercy. She doesn’t get enough love around here. Easily the hottest coaches wife of all time at Kentucky.

I’m starting to wonder if this whole viral marketing ploy for Popeyes is going to end up blowing up in their face? Seeing lots of tweets and posts now about either them never having the sandwich or the restaurants being absolute zoo’s with riots and fights breaking out. It’s a chicken sandwich, not an iPhone. You can only play the scarcity game so long with food, imo.

7yo has his first football scrimmage this Saturday, right before the UK game. Luckily, I bought a house that has the school in our backyard so I can walk it and get back in time to fire up the kettle. Check my social media pages for the latest, as well as the potential for me to finally get around to landscaping my front bed this weekend. Will tag you in the progress, goose.

How much is Rovell in on the joke? I'm wary to go too high on the percentage because he's obviously a lunatic, but I simply can't believe someone so freely makes themselves look like a straight up weirdo without knowing what's up (especially a media member who obviously reads comments on his tweets).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT