ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching 60 Days in Narcoland on A&E? Entire series is based on the Sheperdshville/Bullitt Co & Jeffersonville Departments fighting the ever growing drug cartel infiltration. Pretty wodie.

A&E is the best non sports best channel on TV these days. :100points:

Made the mistake of watching it with the old lady when they went undercover in the Frog. My wife knows I've been there 5 or 6 dozen times, and she assumed it was a "nice strip club". After seeing the inside and several strippers that were shown on camera, I got " "youre f@cking disgusting"....."what is wrong with you" etc.

Made the mistake of watching it with the old lady when they went undercover in the Frog. My wife knows I've been there 5 or 6 dozen times, and she assumed it was a "nice strip club". After seeing the inside and several strippers that were shown on camera, I got " "youre f@cking disgusting"....."what is wrong with you" etc.

:joy::joy::joy:

Friday Shorts:

- Take this as a warning, a declaration, an FYI- however you prefer to take it. Just know:

I don’t mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

- Best college football podcast easily is The Audible with Stew Mandel and Bruce Feldman.

- Got me a pair of All Birds wool runners on the way for fall. Wife loves hers.

- Now that I’m 40, think you’ll see a transition to a lot of fleece vests over buttondowns looks from me this fall. Kind of my autumn work look already. I like a warm core yet arm flexibility.

- What online newspapers if any do you subscribe to? Which is better IYO- the NY Times or Washington Post?

- I expect 3 or less wins from the F’ing Bengals this year.

- Jason Aldean just looks like a complete dirtball.

- What are Trinity and St. X looking like this year?

- Fall is the time of year my friendship with Larry really flourishes. Looking forward to some brews with that dude soon.

- Favorite Italian red?

Typically I enjoy a nice chianti classico, although also a big fan of valpolicella and montepulciano.

You’re right. Nobody beats Doug Marrone.

doug-marrones-wife-helen-marrone-buffalobills-375x250.jpg

Naming a strip club after an animal alleged to give you warts is a bold business decision.

It's the The Rustic Frog, if that helps. :sunglasses:

But yeah, the place is an experience. Absolutely Guaranteed to see a fight or something extra curricular going on in there - and the women are generally extry friendly, and not stressed or angry.

-Those All-Birds are in my facebook timeline more than MLM Hens. Good on the sneaks but may give them a run next round.

-Athletic and HOB are my only scrips.

-Southern Indiana white trash is a special blend and really underrated in the overall WT Scale. Watch your damn back over there. Literally, a rusted shank in the kidneys is the most likely outcome.

-Went to the football kickoff cookout last night for the people allowed to drink at the stadium. A few observations:
1. Stoops is confident and really pissed off about the preseason media.
2. I retract my stance this is related to selling suites at Rupp and accept it's about Mitch's ethical opinion the game should be a family atmosphere. He's obviously really upset about the criticism. Disappointing.

-We love most of the Neros from Sicily.

-While you hooligans are living it up on the last summer weekend just realize I'm spending a good bit of mine getting our house ready for you to track mud, spill beers, leave your finished plates all over the place(seriously just put them in a f*cking trash can), use my green egg as an ashtray(drunk bbdk), tear up my grass, raid my booze, and generally act like wild animals for 7 or 8 weekends this fall.

Barolo is the king of Italian reds in my book, followed by Nebbiolo. Chianti is a good everyday red.

Bengals are poop. I'm just going to cheer for former UK players moving forward.

Hyper pumped for college football to start. Still sort of in awe of the rise in stature we are seeing with our Wildcats.

Josh Allen, holy shit!

I'm a huge fan of a cotton Henley #thickneck

Thank God it's raining

Cleaning out 5 years of clutter in a contracting company shop is a chore

TGIF

Car shopping sucks, used car salesmen are the worst

Bull at the farm looks great and has a great demeanor, apparently he also has low T though. Effer has only covered 5 of 7 cows in last 9 months. He'd better start jumping or he's going to the sales.

- What are Trinity and St. X looking like this year?

Both should be pretty good as usual. Male perhaps the team to beat (again). Trinity kids seem excited to enjoy their last year of education before entering the labor force.

-Welcome, anth. It's a completely absurd and equally predictable position Top Button Milk Toast has taken. You simply can NOT trust evangelicals.

-Hit the Frank Otte Labor Day sale this morning at 7:15 am (first day). Check out line was over 50 yards long with one person at the register. Great effort. Going to swing back by later. Keep you posted.

-Tomorrow's forecast looks :fire:.

wcc, I was up in your fine city earlier this week for work and stopped by Hyde Park Gourmet Food & Wine. It’s a cute little wine store with 3 older ladies that know their stuff. They also make sandwiches and such for lunch. Evelyn and her staff would be happy to help you find an Italian red.

Reactions: wcc31
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT