ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I said I'm being over concerned but it's kind of a big deal. I just have a terrible gut feeling and I'm typically Mr Optimistic. That shady ass handler is the main reason.

Gary Parrish seems to have more info on the Skal situation than pretty much anyone outside of UK and even he thinks that the NCAA will ultimately clear him to play. Absolutely no one outside of Lexington thought Kanter would ever see the court.
Wait! What?

Really believe if you push his buttons constantly you can easily get Captain Suntan to do something really dumb out of pure stupidity and or roid rage.
It's just bizarre at this point. I'd have to assume now he's just trying to drum up some followers or something by arguing with Mags and squawking like he's going to sue some rando no one has heard of. Nobody could be such a bag, theoretically.

Be nice if Chase/UCL/Max/Bryan Rax could slow play him into going off the rails...

He's absolutely not joking. 100% lock. He's that big of a douche. I mean just look at him. Tanned to a crisp, so much botox that forehead is rock solid, crisp hair sprayed curled receding hair, way too muscular for a 45+ year old, jokes have the broad range of "you have a terrible haircut" to "you're gay."

He's coming off the rails.

With someone like him that absolute best way to deal with him is to ignore him completely. Nothing would piss him off more.

john gruden hasn't coached anywhere in like a decade, and in college in like 2 or 3 decades. not sure what the obsession is at this point.

absolutely praying captain suntan sues someone for libel or slander. good god that would be comical.

pretty sweet coaching tree for pete carroll. kiffins a confirmed loser, sark is a drunk, and mushmouth coach o bombed out in oxford.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
john gruden hasn't coached anywhere in like a decade, and in college in like 2 or 3 decades. not sure what the obsession is at this point.

Dude is pulling down 6.5 mil/yr to sit in a booth and talk football right now one night a week. They would probably have to make him the highest paid coach in college football. Is an extra million a year worth it to him to deal with the headaches of recruiting, boosters, media, etc? He will leverage this into a decent little cost of living increase from Bristol.

his last year with tampa bay was 2008. his last gig in college was 1991. a lot of rust on that wagon.

id be gearing up for a run at chip kelly if i were pat haden. that's actually very realistic.

Chip Kelly to USC would be some good troll if nothing else. Especially with Oregon going to crap this year.

^ Or he can continue "killing it" at A&M, which is >>>>>>> USC, overall.

Get real. Stick with Starbucks, Transy...

this is false.

particularly if you've ever been to college station. if sumlin has a good thing going, i understand not leaving a&m for usc, but usc is absolutely a better job. no question, really.

Reactions: 2blue4u
^ Or he can continue "killing it" at A&M, which is >>>>>>> USC, overall.

Get real. Stick with Starbucks, Transy...
- USC's path to the playoff is a hell of a lot easier than A&M's in any given year
- A&M will never get the name recognition of an Alabama, LSU, or Auburn. USC is still the name in the PAC-12, even with Oregon being inflated with Nike money and a tremendous run on the field
- LA >>> College Station
- Similar recruiting talent pools plus USC has a built in national recruiting infrastructure

He has a great gig so leaving wouldn't be a given, but it ain't and never will be USC. Stick to the roundball.

Also, don't know what Starbucks has to do with anything, but guaranteed my coffee palate >>> yours. :lock::100points:

Last edited:
-USC is one of the 5 best jobs in the country. With OSU, Texas, Bama and UF. Not sure if AM is even 2ND tier. ND, LSU, UGA, OK.

-Friggin Washington should send a mill to USC as a thank you. Shew.

-I know they're off to a tough start but I thought Chip was pretty successful. Is he really leaving Pros for USC/Hayden? I'm pretty sure that dude is going to scare most big names away.

Last edited:
-I know they're of to a tough start but I thought Chip was pretty successful. Is he really leaving Pros for USC/Hayden? I'm pretty sure that dude is going to scare most big names away.
I'd agree with you but for the fact Chip Kelly himself is a raging asshole apparently. He and Haden may be bros.

it's drxmans birthday, per.....

ornately designed, mail delivered invitation to birthday party
big green egg birthday cake
facebook status update
standard white icing birthday cake
uniquely designed celebratory tshirt
work birthday party
motley crue concert bash
birthday dinner with out of town friends
dr huang birthday photo reel
birthday round of golf
virtual birthday toast from former co workers