ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter horseshit.

CRInlAoVEAEU2dL.jpg

-I landed a date off a wrong number back in the day. Well a meet us out "date." Didn't want to go solo on that one.

-Pretty simple. Lyle is crazy and blabbed to the media. Blakeney didn't. If he's playing in a week you know he talked.

Blakeney only said he knew her because she was hot and intrigued. If some hot girl you never met texted you and asked 18 year old you if you remember me wouldn't you say yes? Clearly there is nothing to that text.
A good argument can be made for this angle. IMO.

Eh, Jarmon got busted for the same thing. Any benefit they got for that game is pretty outweighed by losing QB1 for all this season and next. Seems pretty harsh for some Jack3d.

Will be quite the thing when Ramsey files his defamation suit and has to argue that because no one listens to his show, he is not a public figure.
Your honor, I'd like to submit into evidence Mr. Ramsey's membership records from Sun Tan City from August 2013 to November 2015...

Will be quite the thing when Ramsey files his defamation suit and has to argue that because no one listens to his show, he is not a public figure.
You seriously think he has thought that far ahead? I remember that fool from the late-80's when he would come to the Chow Wagons wearing nothing but jorts and the temperature was in the 40's and 50's and him flirting with HS girls.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
First Celeb sex tape I am going to skip. Without a doubt.

-Crystal ball at 100% for Fox. This coming directly off his KU visit. Pretty damn awesome. I love that kids game. Monster class.

My God he's so awful in 2015. His fall is worse than Kanye, and it's not close imo. I can't stomach him anymore, even on features. Sad.

Just like every other 'old' CMR dude after Mannie left tho, although Wayne "blew up" commercially after that. Still...

Give my man Fresh his credit (and money, Birdman). *rubs hands* Brgggoooooooooooooooooo

My God he's so awful in 2015. His fall is worse than Kanye, and it's not close imo. I can't stomach him anymore, even on features. Sad.

Just like every other 'old' CMR dude after Mannie left tho, although Wayne "blew up" commercially after that. Still...

Give my man Fresh his credit (and money, Birdman). *rubs hands* Brgggoooooooooooooooooo

Is this written in English?

Rumblings from some random Fox Sports AUS basketball writer is the prevailing sentiment among scouts is that no way Skal is eligible. I raised these concerns last year and was told Sandy Bell got this. :mad: That'll certainly dampen the mood.

If it's true what they said on the broadcast for the combine that this is based in amateurism and not academics, I'd be beyond shocked if Skal was declared completely ineligible. He may have to miss some games like Wall or Josh Selby. Even that would surprise me.

Kanter sucked but he wasn't the center piece of the team. He was basically icing on the cake and we knew that from the start.

Skal takes us from contender to...

I know UK is confident but damnit, this will be agonizing b/c a decision won't come from several weeks I bet.

Why would scouts have a beat on college eligibility issues?
I don't know why they would, other than he's a top 5 pick and they are probably looking into him. Regardless I don't like any negativity around stuff like that as it sucks enough on its own and it's been sitting there in the back of my mind for months.

Eh, Jarmon got busted for the same thing. Any benefit they got for that game is pretty outweighed by losing QB1 for all this season and next. Seems pretty harsh for some Jack3d.
He only sits out this season and 6 games of next season. He loses a year of eligibility, but doesn't have to sit out.

Gary Parrish seems to have more info on the Skal situation than pretty much anyone outside of UK and even he thinks that the NCAA will ultimately clear him to play. Absolutely no one outside of Lexington thought Kanter would ever see the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT