ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only hope that BTI never deletes any of his tweets and Ramsey sends his demands to Mags too.

I mean, is the "we don't have to pay for pu**y!" defense the most appropriate response? I don't really care, but the casualness with which it gets tossed around is somewhat startling to me.

In other words, I doubt my Mom would want me out saying that if charged with this behavior. And if I had an old enough kid, dismissing the claims with, "son, do you know how much actual pu**y these guys are getting?! Why would they need to pay for it!" doesn't seem like the best tactic.

I'd probably stick to, "paying for sex is disgusting/offensive" or something, not take it as an opportunity to tell people how much actual, "free" pu**y I've been getting.

Just a thought.

if twill didn't say twill things, then we'd have 1 less hysterically tacky story to laugh at today. get it together, bub. whose side are you on??

So Matt, you're saying Louisville is trying to sell people on McGee and Powell being in a relationship and McGee paid her rent.

Obviously Louisville's story is baloney, but if you read between the lines, there's no way UL takes that stance if there's not a confirmed, documented money trail from McGee to Powell. None.

If they do that (at least this is what the UL people I talk with say) it is because the confirmed money trail is there and they have to have some explanation for it beyond prostitutes

I would sure as hell hope he wouldn't leave for Maryland. Miami would be iffy; they have the best talent pool in the country, but they also have some of the worst facilities, horrible fans, and meddling boosters that will inevitably eff your program again at some point
Maryland though. Solid recruiting base, he has no ties to, and Under Armor at his disposal.

I agree with both stances though. I would hope we could fend those two off.

Reactions: DACats86
More than TWill. I've been hearing local sportstalk hosts say this stuff for over a week now, and very flippantly.

"If you're a University of Louisville athlete, you don't have to pay for sex. Trust me!"

"Hear that, kids? These guys are getting all the pu**y they could ever want. The whore's story just doesn't add up!"

Since when do college athletes only want a finite amount of pussy? Is it not plausible that these guys would bang non-whores AND whores? They are not mutually exclusive.

-These are UL fanboys coming up with all this stupid BS. I still don't think UL is dumb enough to try and skirt around this. ULL just got blasted for "not cooperating" in the investigation. They know not admitting but not denying is the only way. Like in golf, take your damn medicine and chip out into the fairway.

-So this "paid her rent" stuff does not explain the actual evidence, which is text messages that clearly explain what she was being used for.

-Also, this is not a court of law. The NCAA doesn't have to play by the rules of innocent until proven guilty or beyond a reasonable doubt. We've seen that. Smells fishy and can't be explained. Sorry Tommy and Ricky.

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
Seriously, that TWill interview is a joke right? GYERO couldn't have written a fake TWill interview any more ridiculous. I mean, I know it's TWILL!, but still. Checked every box. Admited to other NCAA violations? Yep. Vindictive and insulting to women? Check. F-bombs dropped? Of course. Completely unaware and self aggrandizing? Oh yeah.

Surely the NCAA will be absolutely offended by that notion.

UL is arrogant and believes they are beyond reproach but they can't be that stupid to try and sell the NCAA on this bullshit.

ANDRE LIKED THE IDEA OF HELPING HIS LADY FRIEND PAY RENT SO SHE'D GET ROD-NI & TWO TALL TO DO A SHOW CAUSING MEGA & CHANE TO GO BUCK WILD THROWING DOLLA BILLS EVERYWHERE. WIN/WIN FOR EVERYONE. RENT PAID & CHANE & MEGA DISPLAYED LOUISVILLE MAN SELFLESSNESS HELPING A TEAMMATE'S GIRLFRIEND.

Seriously, that TWill interview is a joke right? GYERO couldn't have written a fake TWill interview any more ridiculous. I mean, I know it's TWILL!, but still. Checked every box. Admited to other NCAA violations? Yep. Vindictive and insulting to women? Check. F-bombs dropped? Of course. Completely unaware and self aggrandizing? Oh yeah.
I checked 3 times to see if it was satire. Lol. I wonder if he realized he was on record.

I've also seen no credible explanation whatsoever as to why Lyle would lie about his whore confirmation. What reason does he have to f*ck over Louisville by lying?

Last edited:
I've also seen no credible explanation whatsoever as to why Lyles would lie about his whore confirmation. What reason does he have to f*ck over Louisville by lying?
He's just bitter and angry because UL drug him through the mud after he decommitted. So he's lying to get back at UL! But also, Pitino is WAY to classy to ever say anything bad about a kid, even after he decommitted so UL never said anything bad about him so OH NO MY ARGUMENTS HAVE FOLDED IN ON THEMSELVES.

Reactions: _Chase_
I like in that scout thread some excuse twill's language and phrasing because he is an uneducated athlete but would in the same breath deride UK for not having student athletes. also whores

Reactions: august-west
I mean if I am a Dad of a UofL coed I think I'd ask Captain Suntan just what TF he was implying when making such sweeping statements about UofL athletes getting excessive amounts of pu**y.

Caller: "You're absolutely right, John. My 20 year old daughter is a junior at UofL and she has been f*cking athletes since freshmen orientation! There's just no way these guys are paying for it!"

I don't know what is SAE is up in arms about. RealKC told us this normal. Not a culture for the Louisville Women to be worried about. They're not reinforcing a culture any different than every other university in the country.

Pretty normal to have 6 sex related incidents since 2009, most of which involve coaches.

Someone forgot to clue Rick Pitino in on the latest conspiracy theory, because he sure as hell did absolutely nothing but reinforce any rational person's belief that these allegations occurred during that interview with Meiners last week.

Pretty damning, with absolutely nothing else, IMO.

tumblr_nvo02nJDbU1r826uxo7_500.jpg

Blakeney only said he knew her because she was hot and intrigued. If some hot girl you never met texted you and asked 18 year old you if you remember me wouldn't you say yes? Clearly there is nothing to that text.

Why every whore got a picture on train tracks? It doesn't look good. It's weird. Is it a cry for help? It's just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT