ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amazing thing is PTI did NOT exaggerate on the Bob Birthday Celebrash post. He may have actually left a few things out.

[laughing] @ me realizing his birthday was actually today. I thought it was like last Wednesday.

it's drxmans birthday, per.....

ornately designed, mail delivered invitation to birthday party
big green egg birthday cake
facebook status update
standard white icing birthday cake
uniquely designed celebratory tshirt
work birthday party
motley crue concert bash
birthday dinner with out of town friends
dr huang birthday photo reel
birthday round of golf
virtual birthday toast from former co workers
birthday trip to keeneland
late night birthday cocktails at belles
birthday shoutout/uofl mock party
early morning birthday dip in the bubbly
birthday spin in the porsche
il popo themed university of kentucky football birthday tailgating bash

I REALLY hope he gets that shiny new pony this year!

Reactions: WettCat and drxman1
Just a complete bitch move by OBC to step down in mid season. Can't take the heat of a bad season so just up and quit. Sad way to end a legacy.

Biggest CFB story of the day that affect this season:

1. Sark fired
2. Grier suspended
3. Spurrier retires.

I'm going 2,1,3

Last edited:
I think you need to read what I posted again.

- Some crazy symmetry in both USC's losing their SS coaches on the same day.

Big news of 1969
1 John Lennon marries Yoko Ono
2 Sharon Tate murdered by the Mansons.
3 Apollo 11 lands on the moon

/chief

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Warms my heart to know that Boat is real, and not just an Internet persona.

OBC hadn't finished under .500 since his very first year at Duke. He wasn't letting that happen again in his last season.

Ellory, a Chicago-based deception and credibility professional who operates a business called “Eyes For Lies,” examined Pitino’s Oct. 2 press conference and his Oct. 8 radio interview with WHAS’ Terry Meiners at the request of The Courier-Journal. She concluded Pitino was “talking all over the board.

“When someone makes accusations that you believe are false, you don’t get ‘disheartened and disappointed and think the situation is ‘bizarre,'" she said, citing Pitino’s initial comments about the investigation. “If you don't know the truth, you want to get to the heart of the matter before you react and say as much.

“If you believe it is a lie, you will say it’s nonsense, pure and simple. You will get angry, upset and feel violated and vow to get to the truth. Instead, Pitino owns nothing and is all over the place.”

http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...839130/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Reactions: _Chase_
Per Deener and Billy Reed.... I'M MEAN. HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BEST FRIENDS OR A CONFIDANT THAT YOU REALLY TRUST? THEN, OUT OF THE BLUE THEY DO SOMETHING YOU WOULD OF NEVER IMAGINED? YOU CANT KNOW WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING ALL OF THE TIME. NOT POSSIBLE. THAT'S WHAT THIS IS, GANG.

Reactions: Crankdatmustard
Dont worry guys, Mike Marra, Luke Hancock, The Bullet, and Steven Van Treese all have said this is a bunch of crap.

:rolleyes:

Funny, MEGA says he didn't live in dorm so he couldn't comment and TERRY says he has no comment.

Obvious the HONKS weren't invited to the party.

I hope UofL is arrogant enough to tell bullshit stories to the NCAA and then Cady, Lady Powell, et al provide damning physical and electronic evidence that can't be disputed.

They will get a galactic sized mud hole stomped in their asses if they get caught trying to cover this up.

Reactions: WettCat
I lived in Minardi Hall for 3 seasons, and I was the M.O.P. of the Final Four. Did you get that? M.O.P. Pretty important to that Championship Team, you know? And I'm pretty sure I knew almost everything that was going on with my team. I never saw any of the stuff reported on in the book. You would think the M.O.P. would know what was going on in the dorms.

-
Luke-Three-To-The-Dome.jpg

Reactions: buckethead1978
Good to know if Anthony Davis was ever doing anything wrong in college we could just send Brian Long out to a couple interviews to dispel everything.

Reactions: WettCat and wcc31
I'm the "Greatest Shooter HOFCRP has ever seen." Pretty high praise considering coach is in the HOF. He knows what he's talking about. He's seen a lot of great shooters. He's in the HOF. And all of that stuff in the book is not true.

-
mike-marra-ulcap-792191.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT