ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mashburned I really wished it was impossible. But 3-4 cans a day was the norm. It’s easy to get to that total adding in the work day.

Guns don’t solve a mental health/hate problem.

The UK has a knife ban because even though “guns” are illegal, it proves that a crazy person will find a way to hurt people (automobiles, bombs, acid attacks, rape) no matter what the means.

Guns owned by law abiding citizens is literally how this country was taken from the grasp of tyranny, and are in the 2nd amendment for a reason.

Psychotropic drugs seem to be the common denominator.

https://www.ammoland.com/2013/04/ev...Y4n2B8BwoGAPj0oZMclT_Q8k4_dXiyA#ixzz5vanIKJxr

Gun stuff aside, drugs are single largest problem we can’t talk about for obvious reasons.

I don’t know the answer to this question, and it’s one of those laws we don’t really enforce, but you cannot legally purchase a weapon if you are addicted to drugs. This also applies to certain legal prescriptions, right? Idk, but seems like the way it’s worded on the 4473 form, it does include certain medication.

The drug epidemic is currently being addressed by the criminal justice system, which is arguably the worst place to deal with it. A criminal charge, obviously, triggers all legal protections for the Defendant, and most of the addicts know that no matter what, they aren't going to spend much time in jail. It's beyond time to shift resources to more treatment programs.

As for guns, it's about more resources devoted to keeping them out of the wrong people's hands AND taking action to limit the amount of damage one person can do. I'm about as pro-2nd Amendment as you can get, but enough is enough. Do something Congress.

F**k guns, nicotine and gasoline will be the currency of free men when day zero comes.

Along those lines: ON pouches are maybe the greatest invention in the history of alternative nicotine delivery systems, but also they are the devil. Executive summary: tobacco free (and therefore carcinogen free) pouches of nicotine powder you can suck on with impunity. You top-shelf them like snus, and they are very discreet. The downside: you’ll have one in from sunup until bed.

rudd, I always noted you as a Cope fine cut man, but I understand - I had to make the switch years ago too (though I occasionally still dabble). Instead of the gum, try the Habitrol 2mg tablets available on Prime. Like, 216 tablets for 35 bucks, with next day delivery. Hard to beat.

I’m sure goody two-shoes types like Anth are beating off right now in self-righteousness; but, Shakespeare said it best: the nicotine-less life is not worth living.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Mashburned I really wished it was impossible. But 3-4 cans a day was the norm. It’s easy to get to that total adding in the work day.

That is really f**ing intense, justa. You also are the Exhibit A rebuttal to the moms who put out all this negative literature on dip. In short, you are an inspiration.

Try some ON pouches. Your breath will smell like fresh cinnamon (or mint or wintergreen), and there is zero chance to get cancer!

One of the more interesting aspects of Raft Up is the random pairing of who you tie up with. Ideally you roll in with a crew, but regardless there will be loose ends. It kind of reminds me of Oktoberfest, and I like that it forces you to engage with humans that you previously were unaware of.

Stuff like this gives me hope for humanity. Despite being strangers, we came together for a common goal of having a good time. And I’d say 98% of the people there did too.

I mean, you get 1500 boats coming together at once, what are the odds something goes wrong. But their is a genuine sense of community, people are friendly and eager to help each other. Even the people from Ohio.

Be excellent to each other.

In 25+ yrs of dipping, I’ve never really dipped in public. It’s always been home, truck, or personal office at work. Outside of close friends no one knew I dipped cause I kept it inconspicuous.

It is a disgusting habit, but GD it’s awesome.

There is no possible way to be inconspicuous and go through 4 cans of dip a day.

I'm a full blown 2nd amendment honk, bu I also realize we need to do something different. I'll gladly discuss that topic somewhere other than gyero too.

Ate bruschetta for dinner tonight. Paired well with a couple of cold brewpops.

There is no possible way to be inconspicuous and go through 4 cans of dip a day.

I’ve noted justa saying this crazy stuff for years, so I’ll just tip my cap.

Re. the new Childers album - the personal references to North Eastern Kentucky are cool. About catching Muskie, visiting women in Chillicothe, Centerville.

Northeastern KY - Lewis, Carter, Greenup counties etc. - is beautiful country. And desolate. Can buy whatever land you want out there - hell, a whole knob - for peanuts. That’s where my KY estate is going to be someday when I get out of this shit law business.

Last edited:
Yeah, not something I would want to brag about. Just preaching the truth. Nicotine addiction is real, never liked lung darts so Cope it was.

Crazy Liz Shue fact, she watched her brother get impaled by a tree branch while swinging from a rope over water. Not the one on Melrose Place, of course.

- You can always count on Vern for Elizabeth Shue fun facts.

- I’d prefer to avoid lake boat people actually. Just based on personal experience, video and pictures.

- As much heck as I give his stories, I always do appreciate the “rolling into party/bar/game” POV videos from Wodie.

- If Ashton Hagans was a football player, he’d be a headhunting free safety who hit like a truck, got his share of picks and got lost in coverage every other down.

- Got me a pair of linen trousers. Really think this will turn out to be a big step for me.

- Wife’s latest act of aggression in our eternal war is feeding and naming a feral cat in our backyard. smdh When it comes to shoes and pets, bitches never be satisfied.

- I just cannot handle the Bachelor franchise anymore. Haven’t watched in a few years. These people have no real jobs, obviously- taking off months for one show. a few more months for another. Ambition to be social influencers. F off. Can’t support these losers anymore. All Bravo for dogdad.

- What game should I bring the wife down to? Would like it to be one most of the crew is coming for- SAE? Richie? 73? BellyDancer? Etc. Holla.

RANDOMS:

- Chad, I would strongly recommend Love Island on CBS, fwiw. You're about 30 episodes behind, but I think it would take you about 30 seconds to catch up. Attractive people being dumb, basically.

- Fired off a rant to my wife Sunday about the current, um, "political situation" that apparently was so bad she sent me an "it could be worse" email yesterday with a story about how children in East London literally had to play in human shit back in the 1800s. Sad!

- The youngest kid is trying baseball this fall. Kinda concerning? He has a good arm and tends to pick up things quickly, so we'll see where this goes. Barcelona will not be happy. I suspect that the ample standing around and lack of action will ultimately make him run back into the arms of the World's Game. Not sure I could handle Baseball Dad tbh. Just because you played Babe Ruth back in the 90s doesn't make you Whitey Herzog, bub.

- Currently reading "Dog of the South" by Charles Portis. Not the most well-known writer out there, but I think he gets character about as well as anyone I've ever read. WOULD RECOMMEND

- Reds gonna win it all or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT