ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
after embarrassing himself at the trojan kickoff fundraiser, sark put his foot down. no getting drunk in the locker room anymore for his coaching staff.

pretty bold move, imo. he's in a good place.

High likelihood that I will have three tix to Auburn game available - Section 22, Row 39, and a Purple lot pass. I hate to miss game, but can't figure out a way that would let me miss two days of work this week. I will know for sure later this afternoon. Anyhow, I can electronically transfer the tickets, but will have to overnight the parking pass. Would prefer that they wind up with someone here that will use them, and not resold by a backwards hat guy. All I am asking is reimbursement for the overnight costs. dacats86@hotmail.com

Lot of shameful rumors flying around about Sark. Frankly they disgust me. Not uncommon to have tequilla in the equipment boxes on the field and get hammered on plane rides home. Need to wait until the dusts settles here to judge the man. I'm told by a source that the Alumni were all eating pot brownies at that event. He is a good man, with a bad problem. Let him have his privacy. He's a true Trojan Man.

Last edited:
Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
LouisvilleMan_zpsjryt1hre.jpg

High likelihood that I will have three tix to Auburn game available - Section 22, Row 39, and a Purple lot pass. I hate to miss game, but can't figure out a way that would let me miss two days of work this week. I will know for sure later this afternoon. Anyhow, I can electronically transfer the tickets, but will have to overnight the parking pass. Would prefer that they wind up with someone here that will use them, and not resold by a backwards hat guy. All I am asking is reimbursement for the overnight costs. dacats86@hotmail.com
I'm definitely interested. I've got that night off. Email me at jhammon67 at gmail

DA I'd be interested. I wouldn't need the parking pass but I could give it away to someone else.

Edit: Looks like Bristol beat me to it.

-Perfect little weekend. Loved it.

-If I'm Louisville, the ULL recommended penalties scare the bejebus out of me. Vacate wins, tons of schollies, probation, post season ban. That's what they recommended not even what the NCAA said. If that's their attempt to appease the NCAA... yikes.

-Those TWill quotes are amazing.

-I haven't recognized a birthday in years. Bob is heading into week 2 of his celebrash. He's like a 15 year old girl in a 40 year old hoss body. OMGEEEEZ!!

-President Cup was :zzz:. Too late in the year, competing with too many other sports, in the middle of the night. I caught about an hour total Saturday night. Sounds like it was a pretty good finish.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-It's probably time for a Captain Suntan mock twitter account. Can't decide if it's better to leave that idiot alone rather than increase his exposure OR to drive him crazy which it's obviously doing. Talk about the wrong personality to be a shock jock.

-Speaking of Stoops moving on eventually. Wonder what his bounce cutoff is? I assume if he has a good year we'll see him edge close to 4Mill per and Mitch will do whatever he can to keep him. Would he take a job like Maryland? I'd assume he'd go to Miami. Most of the big Midwest jobs seem pretty secure right now.

I also can't understand how you can hate on John Wall. Next to Calipari he's the most important Wildcat in the past 15 years and right there with Pitino and Mashburn in the last 30 years. ROCKSTAR.

I love how all of these Louisville fanboy shows continue to have the "white" players from the past four years on their radio shows to debunk the madness.

News flash, if you read the damn book this wasn't a white man's invite.... I mean Captain Suntan is having Steven FREAKING Van Treese on today to shoot down the story.

:rolleyes:

^ not to mention, per everyone, he's one of the true great kids to come through here off the court with regards to sharing his time or money with the community -- and he continues to do all of those things as a pro.

JUST TALKED TO TIM HENDERSON AND THE BOOK 100% IS CONFIRMED FALSE.

Tickets are gone. Parking pass still available for cost of overnight shipping. dacats86@hotmail.com

^ not to mention, per everyone, he's one of the true great kids to come through here off the court with regards to sharing his time or money with the community -- and he continues to do all of those things as a pro.

JUST TALKED TO TIM HENDERSON AND THE BOOK 100% IS CONFIRMED FALSE.

They had freaking Elijah "The Bullet" Justice on 93.9 last week and he said it is all FALSE.

Whew...good to know. Cause I am sure CHAIN really wanted that white honkey ass anywhere near his weed, pills and girls dancing in bikini's but no sex game.

Reactions: BigBlueBrock
UofL now sponsored by Juicy Fruit?

Take a sniff! Pull it out! The taste is going to move you when you pop it in your mouth!!

There may be nothing that has been on the internet that I find funnier than the "Louisville man" article...not only is it terrible from a factual standpoint but the fact that a grown man over 30 could write that with a straight face....well it boggles my mind

There may be nothing that has been on the internet that I find funnier than the "Louisville man" article...not only is it terrible from a factual standpoint but the fact that a grown man over 30 could write that with a straight face....well it boggles my mind

The only thing funnier is Captain Suntan having Steven Van Treese, Elija "The Bullet" Justice and Luke Hancock on 93.9 to shoot down the story.

As if any of those guys would have a 1% chance of being invited to any of CHAIN's parties.

Miss St is a 7:30 kick and per Mags, Tennessee is too. Has the UT kick time been announced it is that his inside info?

So Matt, you're saying Louisville is trying to sell people on McGee and Powell being in a relationship and McGee paid her rent.

Obviously Louisville's story is baloney, but if you read between the lines, there's no way UL takes that stance if there's not a confirmed, documented money trail from McGee to Powell. None.

:joy: So Captain GTL1C4 Ramsey has given his list of "demands" to our site editor or his "lawyer will deal with us"

I can't share them but suffice to say it's as equally absurd as he is

Would he take a job like Maryland? I'd assume he'd go to Miami. Most of the big Midwest jobs seem pretty secure right now.
I would sure as hell hope he wouldn't leave for Maryland. Miami would be iffy; they have the best talent pool in the country, but they also have some of the worst facilities, horrible fans, and meddling boosters that will inevitably eff your program again at some point

Why wouldn't McGee date an old nasty whore, and pay her rent? It makes so much more sense that the Director of Basketball Operations for the University of Louisville would have a monogamous romantic relationship with a street hooker than that he would pay said hookers to bang players and recruits.

Do they even listen to themselves? (No.)

Reactions: NotchLickKat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT