ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
WCS on the pick and roll with Curry, you can forget about it!

He is the perfect rim protector too, as Curry/Russell will get abused on the drive.

Reactions: roguemocha
Good ideals? Man that wasn’t me.

To be honest unless you called my cell phone, you would have had to talk to my inside guy. I don’t answer the phone often at work.

Last edited:
So you just care what the people who are triggered by Kaepernick think?

Cool, I guess. Same shit, different team.

More amused. I think it’s ridiculous that I come onto the Paddock this afternoon to 3-4 different threads about this dude. I didn’t know what they were talking about.

Reactions: Hankshaker
I don't really get this one by Kaepernick. Don't like the shoe, don't get it. It'd be different if it were Confederate flags or something. That being said, I don't get the outrage either. It's just a shoe and the people mad about it probably wouldn't have even known it was out had this not happened. Likely more of a white Keds crowd. The whole thing seems manufactured to piss people off and get them fighting.

Nike gonna have to recall these now.

ben_simmons_city_edition_gray.jpg

Reactions: Touch_Em_All
Big opportunity here for folks like LA Gear/Fila/Starbury/Converse/Spotbilt/etc. to get on board the Betsy Ross train and make a huge comeback. Surely they are inspired by the resurgence of Champion. Well here you go, boys. One activist’s trash is another activist’s treasure?

Reactions: legalbeagle123
Big opportunity here for folks like LA Gear/Fila/Starbury/Converse/Spotbilt/etc. to get on board the Betsy Ross train and make a huge comeback. Surely they are inspired by the resurgence of Champion. Well here you go, boys. One activist’s trash is another activist’s treasure?
LA Gear might have fighting chance now that no kid would dare call anyone an “LA Queer” on the playground. At the time, they really painted themselves into a corner from the start.

Marcus Welty name your shoe company, “DC Haywads,” IMO.

Did anyone outside of Utah purchase LA Gear because of Karl effing Malone's endorsement?

"Have you seen the new Malone's?"

^^^
Never spoken.

Hoka cracks my ass up. Ten years ago it was basically just the official shoe of the over obsessed ultrarunning nerd, and that’s the only time you’d see them. Now they’re errywhere, and yet it still catches me off guard when I see a non runner sporting them. Nurses, old men, service industry, etc.

Can’t even imagine how much they’re crushing it — $150+ and a pretty minuscule marketing budget. Kudos.

If you don't think Nike completely engineered some bullshit viral campaign where Kaepernick had the fake authority to 86 a flag shoe just before 4th of July but somehow it will get released to much fanfare, you don't understand what kind of Pravda-esque media environment we live in.
true 100%

If you hate kaeprnick or however it’s spelled, he’s winning dummies. Get mad, it’s what they want.

Surprised some GYEROMEN actually fall for this.

Crazy idea, but I just like what I like. I don’t think about what a spokesman says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT