ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
U8kB6spdSYNyXCts

gtfo brad!

Yes, can we please stop bashing players who don't do anything for the program and start bashing players who actually contribute? That would be much better imo

Reactions: Uk##1
The Nets swap out Russell for Irving this year, and add Jordan. Not sure how that makes them Eastern Conference favorites.

And seriously—the Nets are a terrible organization.
False. The whole Nets front office is from San Antonio Spurs organization. Currently built a winning culture with a box of rocks. LaVert will be an all-star.

Nets will contend when/if Durant returns at 75% of himself.

Kenny Atkinson is a terrific coach. TS.

Kyrie Irving is a nutcase but only 27 years old and a consistent all-star. If Durant regains his health, he's arguably the best player in the game. Jordan was filler that Durant insisted on to get the deal done.

That's some serious gambling but I don't think that is the Nets of old. Seems like a decent gamble to me.

*IF* Durant is fully healthy and he can have the same influence on Irving that Lebron did, in year two that looks like a contender.

Warriors are probably trading Russell who they acquired yesterday.

Nets need another piece before they will contend.

A top 100 D lineman out of Miami is a nice way to end the night. I have convinced myself that Marrow is on the up and up, but Clinkscale has to be doing something shady at this point.

Durant (healthy) and Kyrie along with Jordan will contend. At worst they’ll have a shot at the eastern finals every year for a bit. The Warriors are still the faves in my mind but if Leonard signs with the Lakers.....

I actually like this level of cheating and think it's sustainable. I was afraid we were going to go Ole Miss and start landing half of the top 15 and whatnot. Hell, Louisville had Clint Hurtt on stuff and they never got busted; we're still probably below that threshold tbh.

SEC Football, "If you ain't cheaten you ain't winnin". Teams outside the SEC caught on a long time ago .

As we all know, historically, KY has really sucked in that department. Part of me thinks just maybe they are doing it the "right way" as long as Mitch is around.

* If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.

Jesus christ, dude.

* Worth reminding people --> Kevin Durant will get paid > $40 million and will not be playing next season. He will not be playing. Temper your enthusiasm, folks.

* Kentucky fans are giving serious benefit of the doubt to a couple of former Cats: Demarcus Cousins and Rajon Rondo. Those guys aren't nearly as valuable as some of you are wanting to believe.

* You know who could be a nice pickup? Willie Cauley Stein, that's who. Anyone watched him play for any amount of time in college knew he'd be a very unique player at the next level, and it's gonna take someone special to really figure out how to utilize his very unusual skill set. He's about to turn 26 and entire the prime of his career, and I think he should be treated as such.

* Not a lot of GYERO buzz about Jared Lorenzen, but this doesn't sound good at all. :flushed::flushed:

As the QB of my formative college years, he'll always be my all-time favorite. So sad how his health has turned out, and it's further proof that diet/lifestyle changes are truly an addiction. Poor guy just cannot help himself.

* Not really waiting for Mark Stoops to go all Will Wade, as he already has been for a few years now. Thank god we finally found a guy willing to flip the bird at the rules and such. MF'ing YAHTZEE!!!

* NBA Summer League hype :joy:

It's funny every single year.

* Congrats, America, on your all-time high DJIA!

* krazykats still taking action on that Cincinnati Reds making the playoffs wager?

- WCS can’t step outside 10 feet to make a shot and has a questionable motor. Those have been his biggest “weaknesses” since he entered the league. If you’re an athletic big, probably not a good thing to have your motor/desire called into question.

-John Wall is the guy that has the widest gap between what UK fans think he is in the League bs. what he actually is/has been in the League. Unfortunate, but true.

- And it kills me that AD is going to be public enemy #2 next year.

I want all of our Cats to be the best version of themselves and whatnot, but criticism comes your way when you become a pro!

-Of course PTI needed 3 extra weeks to consider a $50 bet against the Reds making the playoffs. Props to those with enough onions to jump on that bad mistake.

I still really like this team, but they are that 1-2 yrs away from having it figured out, even though they aren’t out of it completely, yet.

- Is it just PTI that isn’t allowed to discuss the NBA, because I’m totally engulfed in all things NBA right now.

So many non contenders that are intriguing.

- It’s finally too hot for me to continue sipping bourbon by nights end. You can still find me posted up at the grill with 3-4 Bud Light Orange though.

- I want to believe UK Football can do this with out cheating. I mean why not?

- The guy responsible for bringing me to my current employer, and pushing me into sales where I’ve done well, lost his dad last Thursday.

62 good health nothing at all wrong. But was on his tractor going from his house to his sons on a 2 lane road in Georgetown, IN. Some chick ran into the back of the tractor so hard that the extension being used to pull his equipment was bent straight up at a 90 degree angle. It shot him off the tractor and the impact was more than he could overcome.

Now she is saying she has no idea how it happened, and there were no witness so she is probably not even going to face any charges.

No brake skids, no signs of any attempts to slow down, and had a baby in the car. A complete hazard to society and won’t even lose her license most likely.

Unreal

Of course PTI needed 3 extra weeks to consider a $50 bet against the Reds making the playoffs.
That's a hundred dollars, homey. You gonna pay when it becomes obvious it's over or wait until they're mathematically eliminated in a month?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT