ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a fan of Wrangler jeans since I hit 30 and it's kinda cool they are the official jean of Brett Favre and Lil Homo X. They are truly american denim made for american people (made in mexico).

Highland Morning is good but Gralehaus is a nice stop as well. Limited menu but worth your time. Best in the area is just outside the Highlands, Con Huevos over in Clifton.

Highland Morning is where I usually stop, thought maybe I'd branch out a bit. Probably check out Con Huevos this time.

It takes some serious stones to include "Our shoes are made of recycled tampons" in your product's marketing materials, imo.

Well, local Breweries are working with the water company to use recaptured water as part of their brewing process.

Not from the river, but from the plants that deturd the water. Hard pass.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Was discussing Lorenzen with a friend of mine who overcame a similar weight battle and now is amazingly healthy and fit. It’s an everyday struggle — addiction, mental, physical, spiritual. His issues went WAY beyond just eating better and exercising. Might as well have been a heroin junkie. So sad.

My all time favorite. Nobody was more fun to watch.

Rest In Peace, Big Fella.

His 2002 team is my personal favorite Cayts team from my life time. Such an unexpected season, which made the success that much sweeter. Wrecking balls at QB, RB and on the D-line. Kicking UL’s ass at their place to open it up. Almost broke the Florida streak. Pinner gets the rushing title. And old boy just made SEC defensive backs look absolutely silly throwing it around like a man possessed.

Glory lives forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT