ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only place I see hot hispanic women in Louisville is at the gym, and they are easily top tier for this dirty river town.

Back when I worked light construction in the summers during college, the boss used to buy us sacks of 50 Rally’s burgers at a time to keep us working through lunch. Between that and the GOAT DQ Flamethrowers , I was operating at a BOAT level of red meat consumption, boy howdy.

Reactions: wcc31 and drxman1
They're fine, but definitely a bit overrated. Much prefer a bistec or other pressed sandwich on their wonderful bread.

Old San Juan still kicking w/ that old couple? Man, that bistec sambo w/ the special sass was straight :fire:

-'City on a Hill' on Showtime seems promising.

Last edited:
The immigrant population in Louisville is awesome. No question. Have contributed significantly to the workforce and culinary scene. Family folks for the most part. Mostly catholic.

Up there with pizza and topography IMO.
As opposed to other cities where the immigrant population does none of those things oh wait that’s actually pretty common- immigrant populations contributing to a city’s culture nevermind

Fairly certain the next Pele isn't coming from Mount Washington but Okolona has as good a chance as anywhere IMO.

...for now, anyway. Before they're rounded up and deported, which should go pretty smoothly and is a great idea as we all agree.

Why are the deporting Brazilian's ? i would not think there would be THAT many in Louisville to start with.

Hump Day Shorts:

-Vegas was a blast, as always.

<--- Now Diamond with CET.

If for no other reason, having Caesar's Diamond status is great for avoiding bogus resort fee charges. Don't forget you can get a $100 meal credit at one of their restaurants each yr too.

Was given 3 additional PTO days last week, so just booked a trip over the July 4th holiday. Oddly enough, never been to the Bahamas, and that was the best last minute option with a combination of DL miles and hotel points.

Alluded to this earlier, but as someone that is now single for basically the first time in their adult life, I'm completely clueless re: all things online/app based dating. Probably doesn't help that, other than IG, I'm not terribly active on social media, never had Facebook, etc. Based on the Catpaw, looks like I need to pick up and move to KWFL.

In-n-Out is perfectly fine. Not the transcendent experience some make it out to be, but it gets bonus points for being half the cost of Shake Shack.

Perhaps, but there is zero doubt that Young Brooks was a top 5 GYERO rascal. :100points:

-Assume you got your Diamond via Status Match from other CC -- I earned this one the old fashioned way. :sunglasses: #Gambol

Last edited:
Have been pepper sprayed by accident. Seems like chicks used to carry those things a lot more than today. Hussy’s always be going off by mistake, maybe that’s why...

Tear gas is more unpleasant, got to enjoy that at OTS. They called it the confidence chamber (gas chamber) and the point was to prove to you that your gas mask works. Shewee, foaming from all the mucous membranes.

If you’re even reasonably good looking, interesting, wealthy, and/or fit, and care to spend some time each day firing off flirty texts and messages, you’ll have so much vagina you’ll literally get sick of F’ing a different chick every day of the week.

Online dating sucks, basically. o_O

I’m sure you’ll be miserable.

By the way — can’t even imagine using the “Ive got some points. Wanna fly first class to Prague/Bermuda/Dublin/Vancouver/Geneva this weekend?” pickup line. Shew wee.

--Purely from a personality standpoint, hard to say UK Football has had anything but some pretty decent dudes at the helm since Curry.
  1. Rich Brooks
  2. Mark Stoops
  3. Guy Morriss
  4. Hal Mumme
  5. Joker Phillips
Mumme has to be dinged for the whole probation thing. Joker lost all credibility with his COME PLAY FOR THE JOKER antics. Overall some good guys, though. Worth something as it's not always the case at P5 schools.

Due to causing a scene at the Lex CC pool and getting thrown out, and getting reprimanded at Keene Run golf course, your #2 choice may be a few spots high.

UKO loathes Mark Stoops b/c every prediction he's made about him has been wrong (and that's putting it *very* mildly).

Edit: Email from a Member (of which I know several)

Cant tell you about LCC, but can tell you the exact 7/8 guys stoops plays with at Keene, my buddy *** being one of them, and nothing has happened. FOS per usual

^ shocker.​

Last edited:
“Reprimanded at Keene Run” is the fodder FAKE NEWS is based on.

This could have been anything as simple as hitting a second drive, or failing to drive his cart at a 90 degree angle, and that statement would be technically true.

Personally, I’ll sleep well tonight without even knowing the validity.

What i was told is he left his cart at the club house and did not park it back where it goes. Will probably never be allowed there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT