ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
is going off the GD rails if we can land Blackshear.

Honestly, I think we’re a mediocre team (by our standards) without adding Blackshear. With him in the mix, we’ve got every reason to want/expect/hope for a National Championship. Let’s get ‘er done, as they say.

[banana]

Reactions: Col. Angus
If you like Dan Carlin and Blueprint For Armageddon, the Mongol series is ridiculous awesome.

Ghengis Khna changed the carbon footprint of the world he killed so many people. And he and his people banged so many chicks that something like 1/6 of Asians have some Khan blood in them.

Other things...

Had an 80 person Scavenger Hunt for a division of Cummins Diesel today at 1030, crushed it and they already said they had so much fun they’re sending more of their divisions to us. Thank you, come again.

Finally took down a 25 year old I’ve had my eyes on for a couple years last night. Total smoke show. She got pumped. And she’s already thanked me for a great time last night and wants to hangout again....yes please. Great advantage having a lesbian BFF that’s friends with every hot chick on the island and talks you up to them all. They invited me to sushi last night around 11, went there and had a blast, the 3 girls and I did about 9 sake bombs with sushi. I went to the bathroom, paid the tab and told them I needed to leave because of my big Hunt today.

She loved those vet moves she’s not used to cand texted me about 20 minutes after I got home that she was coming over. Sent an Uber her way, the night and early morning went very well.

The night before we took the former Hunt owners out to supper at Latitudes on Sunset Key. Ate and drank everything ever, left and ferried back home to KW. Went to two more bars, got the bosses sailor drunk and just had a fantastic night. Two great days in a row.

Anth, you spend 84% of your time talking about trips to Europe and crushing it. I think I can tell one story about taking down some nice poon. I guess you forgot about the old GYERO.

Reactions: drxman1
Anth, you spend 84% of your time talking about trips to Europe and crushing it. I think I can tell one story about taking down some nice poon. I guess you forgot about the old GYERO.

Well, your problem is you didn’t include him in your story. He’s always gotta be in the mix. Had you said something about taking down a hot piece like Anth used to, well then he probably would have liked it.

Pitch Perfect on Freeform or Reds game tonight.

Easy call.

Also LOVE that the NBA Draft is Thursday. No days off. Lots of good ol fashioned scuttlebutt. That #4 pick is gonna be where the fireworks start.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Anth our here hatin’ imo.

Listen I want dad life to some day bub, but I don’t hate on anyone for getting the job done.

What happened to a good ol “atta boy!”?

Heading to trivia now, hope that doesn’t ruffle any feathers.

Anth our here hatin’ imo.

Listen I want dad life to some day bub, but I don’t hate on anyone for getting the job done.

What happened to a good ol “atta boy!”?

Heading to trivia now, hope that doesn’t ruffle any feathers.
I'm happy for ya living the good life but just like the fake Facebook romance over the top love from the couple that has broken up 500 times... if you have to put it on front street to convince everyone then something is up. So if you need some support I gotcha.

We can only hope Bbdk has a Blackshear take in November that he alternates all season between abandoning, gloating about, reconfiguring, revising, defending with a hailstorm of real first names and curse words, re-abandoning, and all the way back to gloating about again. "Reid Travis doesn't make us better" was the heartwarming story of a man with a take. A tale of pride, shame, redemption... a wild roller coaster ride, and one of the highlights of the season for me.

- crushing ass > all

- Blackshear’s first subpar game will be met with a flurry of slurs regarding his tip-toe tendency. (I’m just assuming he’ll be a Cat at this point. Safe assumption imo.)

- I hate basketball in June.

- The weather in South Central has been mainly dry since until last Wednesday. Other than that, it has been pleasant here in the Central time zone. Sorry, city boys.

- 25 year class reunion was this past Saturday. Pretty cool catching up with many old friends and glad I was able to come. It’s good to reminisce.

Reactions: drxman1
Blackshear's foot is going to be an issue for me. I've seen him play live and I can't stop watching it. Odds are I miss 25%+ of live action waiting to see if he'll plant his heel. May try to watch a bunch of video before the season to get used to it.

Last edited:
After 3 straight weeks of grey shit weather in god forsaken central Ohio, and a 3 month old sleeping in a bassinet in my bedroom I feel confident telling Rogue he can go f*ck himself.

Cmon Blackshear - lets make this happen.

My theory, likely shared by anyone of sound mind, is that anyone that is upset about the use of that word, hasn’t fu**ed a soul but their wife in decades. Nothing wrong with that and I respect it, but jealousy is a terrible look bub.

Also, I bet you pull it off on internet chicks that look like the one 25 year old I just waxed whereas I guarantee I don’t pull one off to females that look like your wife.

Suck it asshole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT