ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like In N Out for the same reason the hill people loved Yeungling when I lived in West Virginia - because it wasn’t available there. It is very on par with Five Guys and the like. I actually preferred Whataburger - but it’s still fast food.

It should be noted that I’m an immigrant and have added invaluable culture to this thread

Rafters is scary during the off-season, ventured over there earlier - NOPE

UKO loathes Mark Stoops b/c every prediction he's made about him has been wrong (and that's putting it *very* mildly).

Edit: Email from a Member (of which I know several)

Cant tell you about LCC, but can tell you the exact 7/8 guys stoops plays with at Keene, my buddy *** being one of them, and nothing has happened. FOS per usual

^ shocker.​

Good try...but inaccurate. But no worries...and my opinion of him is irrelevant in regards to his actions.

5SSF9Wo.png

:eyes:

-I mean if you can't trust the Lexington muni gossip-mill then not sure what we're even doing here tbh.

-I was a bit of a hot head in high school, but also got good grades, had perfect attendance all 4 years, was never arrested, and worked two jobs during spring/summer each year. Pretty good kid. Wish I didn't do some of the things I did probably like everyone else, but think my parents were happy overall. I think I'd take those 4 years out of my son when the time comes.

Rascal stuff: Got a bad black eye/knocked out my senior year. Totaled a car running a red light. Called my Dad for a ride once in a no questions asked lifeline type of deal. Brought home by an Okaloosa County sheriff for being intoxicated on spring break (NOT arrested though).

Last edited:
-I mean if you can't trust the Lexington muni gossip-mill then not sure what we're even doing here tbh.

-I was a bit of a hot head in high school, but also got good grades, had perfect attendance all 4 years, was never arrested, and worked two jobs during spring/summer each year. Pretty good kid. Wish I didn't do some of the things I did probably like everyone else, but think my parents were happy overall. I think I'd take those 4 years out of my son when the time comes.

Rascal stuff: Got a bad black eye/knocked out my senior year. Totaled a car running a red light. Called my Dad for a ride once in a no questions asked lifeline type of deal. Brought home by an Okaloosa County sheriff for being intoxicated on spring break (NOT arrested though).

Did you mention harassing the madness campers to your father?

I'm going to just assume Stoops was drinking out of a glass bottle at the pool and told the establishment to f*ck themselves when they asked he pour it in a cup. I will further assume he was relentlessly hitting into UKO at Keene Run and UKO called the ranger on him, who "reprimanded" him.

These are now the facts as I see them. Being no other facts have come to light, I see no reason why my facts can't be true. That's how it works now, right?

Shorts:

- As always, gyero is at its best when read in a large dosage.

- Meh on cubans. Big reuben fan here but Gd that’s a heavy meal.

- Spent my 20s/half of 30s wishing NKY/Cincinnati had a more available latina population. Now, I don’t care. Really anything at Kroger works. Sports bar servers. The gym. Whatever.

- As bad as Travis sucked, if sharpshootin Tyler F’ing Herro could shoot 20% from three in the Dance we’re going to the F4.

- uk78- you’ll be fine. Get some decent photos. Try whatever apps people use now- including Match- and prosper all/air.

- I refuse a sip of alcohol Sun-Tues but come Wednesday, I’ma going to sip on something that would piss Richie off.

- Appreciate the Euro (not gyero) recs. I don’t know what the hell I’m doing.

- 40 in nine -count’m- nine days. I like my team. Doing all right.

- Like rogue and In-N-Out.

Lot of smoke coming in on Twitter that Cal got the commitment. Definitely not 100%, so far it's just a bunch of randoms saying it, but it feels like something happened.

- How did Fields end up doing in the Lexington public tourney?

Not great, Bub...

I think I'm officially cursed at Kearney. Every time I'll play 15-16 holes really well, and inevitably get f'ked on 2-3. Made a 9 on 16 in Open qualifying last year, triple on 17 in the city last year when I was a shot off the lead, and then had a double and a triple on two par 5's this year. Me and that track are not on good terms at the moment.

Took a couple weeks off after it to rest a sore wrist, and gonna get back at it to get ready to win BBdK's invitational next month.

Was texting with my cool friends about that today.

Being in dead last all year didn’t excite me, but sweeping the best team in baseball certainly does. I know, I enjoy the weirdest things.

I’m also in the “Houston market,” so I was blacked out. [eyeroll]

I LOVE everything down here, this island has been so good to me. I just complain about daily stuff like anyone else.

The Scavenger Hunt is awesome actually. We talk to them for about 15-30 minutes before we send them out and then let them do their thing for 2.5 hours and come back and do the wrapup for about 15 minutes. We’re bit going out anywhere with them.

The one on Tuesday was Cummins Group and they paid us $10K for 5 hours of work, not mad at all. They loved us and are bringing another group back in October already. It’s the best little “mom and pop” business ever because people think you make no money from it and we play that part up for sure. We have groups like that usually 2-3 times a month. It’s the stupidest most money making bullshit idea ever.

@B.B.d.K. you don’t have to hide it anymore. No one cares. I’ve flown with gummies and pens 20 times. They can’t prove it on the spot so just take it, no reason to hide.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
- As bad as Travis sucked, if sharpshootin Tyler F’ing Herro could shoot 20% from three in the Dance we’re going to the F4.

Cannot be emphasized enough, and this is the only thing I will be thinking of when his name is called Thursday night.

Guess it pays to look good in workouts.

Last edited:
Still amazing that a kid with a stroke as pure as Herro who didn't even move the net on free throws shot that poorly from outside.

Cannot be emphasized enough, and this is the only thing I will be thinking of when his name is called Thursday night.

Guess it pays to look good in workouts.

Fun Fact regarding 3 pt performance in NCAA tournament games:

Doron Lamb : 20/36 in 11 NCAA tournament games (56%)
Booker-Murray-Herro : 10/47 in 11 combine NCAA tournament games (21%)

If this Jack Pilgrim kid goes on and on basically saying it’s all but a done deal with Blackshear and the kid goes elsewhere then Mags or the MISS NASHVILLE TOOTS THOMPSON need to have a nice little chat with Pilgrim.

In fact, let’s examine the entire staff outside of Franklin and Roush.

Lot of the chatter i'm seeing online points to Blackshear waiting on a Venn Diagram of Lexington's best dining spots and some instructions on how to catch an Uber on gameday.

If this Jack Pilgrim kid goes on and on basically saying it’s all but a done deal with Blackshear and the kid goes elsewhere then Mags or the MISS NASHVILLE TOOTS THOMPSON need to have a nice little chat with Pilgrim.

In fact, let’s examine the entire staff outside of Franklin and Roush.
Lighten up, bud. Summer starts now and the 10 day forecast is starting to look [smoke]

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT