ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinner at Epping’s last night was really good. Wings were tasty, but that poutine :scream:. Canadian nachos at their finest.

Steak was cooked perfect med rare and very tasty.

The pineapple basil sorbet will change your life.

Reactions: GrandePdre
ci-sol-38ef589616395a5c.jpeg

Happy Saturday, GYERO.

Yes. Yes, indeed.

- Nothing wrong at all with being a stay at home mom but yeah, they tend to be the absolute worst on social media.

- Asheville is such a cool little town. Having a great time. Probably start cracking a domesto here soon.

- Happy for the North. Hope they slit the throat in Game 5.

Any GYERO approved restaurants close to the Louisville airport?

Already told my coworkers that I’d be going to the Hoots on Dutchman’s one night, with or without them. They were eventually nodding in agreement when I told them “no laying up”, even though they had no clue what I was talking about.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
GYERO really showing its ugly jealousy, IMO.

There’s a fine line between fat, boring, daytime soap watching soccer Stay At Home Mom and budding tech entrepreneur health and wellness beauty consultant future billionaire.

In fact, message Suzy Henpussy right now for your starter pack and to find out how!!

Reactions: wcc31 and drxman1
Any GYERO approved restaurants close to the Louisville airport?

Already told my coworkers that I’d be going to the Hoots on Dutchman’s one night, with or without them. They were eventually nodding in agreement when I told them “no laying up”, even though they had no clue what I was talking about.

Oskars Slider bar is fairly close. There isn’t a lot near the airport but you can find some decent places in Germantown which is maybe 10-15 minutes away

There isn’t a city in America where the food restaurants are “out by the airport.”

Jesus christ, dude.
I’m an uncultured Eastern Kentuckian, where an Applebee’s opening creates so much excitement that there’s a two hour wait.

I went to Ruth’s Chris by the airport one time in Louisville. Nice views of the interstate...

-11 mid 20s bachelorette Scavenger Hunt today. Not bad.

-Hit the pool again for a few hours, couple Tito’s and water.

-Heading to the amphitheater shortly for a few bands. I like it.

-I will say it’s 1 million degrees and it’s going to be brutal out there in the sun.

Reactions: drxman1
So Blackshear has visited Florida, Arkansas, and now he's going to visit Tennessee. Cal gonna make a move here or... ?

Weird situation but I think EJ coming back probably hurt us. However, I just dont understand what he's looking for or why he'd come back to go to a non-title contender. It's not like any program is going to turn him into a draft pick. He had 3 years of tape from the ACC and full draft prep run.

Florida could use him, and it’s close to home, so I get them. But everyone else I don’t really understand.

Reactions: Col. Angus
EJ isn't keeping him off the court. I hope somebody in our camp has made that clear to him. If he goes home to Florida I understand that. But like you said, a new uniform isn't gonna change NBA opinion on him and the closest thing to that would be getting featured on a blue blood team on a championship run. I'm not clear on what Arkansas or even Tennessee can even say to the kid.

I dont think EJ alone would scare him off but it'll be crowded more than any other place. But I just don't get going to Ark or UT. Not really sure why he'd return anyway but certainly not to go back and play for a team that most likely won't play in the NCAAT.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT