ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord, bucket. I have 3 daughters and even I was taken aback by that disclosure.

IN OTHER NEWS, Kerry Blackshear is visiting Arkansas. Based on Cal's recent comments, I'd say the odds of adding him aren't great.

Either way....

D8bN3p4W4AEq1qq.jpg:large

To pay him homage, the UL baseball team has hung the jersey of their relief pitcher that is unable to join the team, up in their dugout. Similar to what we've seen other teams do when a teammate loses their life or faces similar adversity as being ejected and suspended for calling an umpire horrible.

To pay him homage, the UL baseball team has hung the jersey of their relief pitcher that is unable to join the team, up in their dugout. Similar to what we've seen other teams do when a teammate loses their life or faces similar adversity as being ejected and suspended for calling an umpire horrible.

Or when multiple players miss the 2017 Citrus Bowl because they got shot.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Probably not his "best" movie but my favorite is definitely Last of the Mohicans.
As someone who throws axes regularly I can say this is his best film.

Followed my My Left Foot- again, as someone who enjoys chalk I speak from a position of knowledge.

When these kids visit the football complex and take pictures in a UK uni, someone should really tell them to wear underwears. Especially if choosing the white pants.

- 14oz strips from my good Newport butcher.

- Weber kettle hotter than holy hell.

- Always eat the gristle and fat on steak. Don’t cut it off and set on the side of the plate like a pussy.

- Its a cool night in the summer but trying to tell my mind not to think it’s football szn yet. It’s not.

- Bass fishing on Kincaid Lake tomorrow.

- ON nicotine pouches are better than snus.

- I miss bucket’s blood and gore posts. Nothing like opening up a Tuesday morning with the details of how a man’s brains are cleaned off of historic plaster.

- 10-11 hours until Mexican beer and pool time.

- F**k you.

- I miss bucket’s blood and gore posts. Nothing like opening up a Tuesday morning with the details of how a man’s brains are cleaned off of historic plaster.

Did you not see his previous post, re: blood and gore and his 5th grader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT