ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really see GYERO going thru one hell of a midlife crisis, and taking this thing up a notch or two. As we all begin to age into our 40s, and get more settled into marriage and fatherhood, the comedic potential truly is off the charts. I don't think I'm stepping too far out on a limb here, but.....

grumpy, jaded, 40-something Married Guy >>>>>>> wild, drunken, 20-something Young Pro

Also, kids are awesome but there’s some really challenging moments. I want someone for once to post a video when their kids are having a full on breakdown moment, throwing or dropping food in the kitchen creating a disgusting mess or just shat themselves. It ain’t all puppies and rainbows.

We love snapping our girls' meltdowns. Our generation's version of public kid shaming, I guess. Once we start snapping temper tantrums it's actually pretty effective at bringing them back to sanity. Our 5YO knows all of our friends and she can't stand the thought of them seeing her act out.

Street angel/home devil, FTL? Or FTW? Don't know sometimes.

PARENTING.

Good to see John take off a couple pounds this offseason.

D8aOj0iUYAMwwWw

The plane ticket from Key West (during Fantasy Fest) to Chicago (during the WS) was $1200. They asked me if I wanted 1st Class for $150? Ummm, yes. Who wouldn’t?

The tickets for the game were...don’t know. Regular tourist chick provided that part. What a time. Feels like a decade ago.

Lar's last 10 tweets:

1. Promoting his radio show
2. Tweeting at Shannon Spake
3. Tweet mentioning female UK track athlete
4. Previous tweet to Maria
5. Quote tweeting Casey County Girls Basketball
6. Retweeting Kentucky Softball
7. Retweeting UK Baseball
8. Tweet about former female Centre pole vaulter
9. Tweet about Mike Powell
10. Tweet about Miss Danville

Reactions: jayroon
tbh Tops and every town’s equivalent are the only real news organizations left out there imho

-Stressed AF at work. Competent people are hard to find.

-Found myself watching these Australians that film themselves free-diving and spear fishing. They just ride around their boats with hot chicks and film their lives. I think they have got it figured out.

-5th grader's last day today. Those of you with the young ones, relish it. They grow up so damn quick. She had her period last week and didn't tell anyone. When my wife saw her panties and asked her about it, she said she didn't know what happened. When she found out it was her period, she bawled her eyes out.

-Picking up a Border Collie puppy this evening. Can't wait to see how it gets along with the other dog, the three cats, and the 6 chickens. This will also be our first boy dog.

Reactions: wcc31 and rudd1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT