ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just more of a minimalist. I’ve got nice things, but I cannot F’ing stand clutter. If you haven’t worn it, used it, or seen it in a year, it’s probably trash.

Reactions: roguemocha
If it goes badly? He's going to be lucky if she doesn't try to set his house on fire and pour sugar in his gas tank.

I still highly recommend that he goes forward with this plan but that's only for entertainment purposes and PTI doesn't seem to struggle rebounding.

-Chad, eat at Vinnie's (Italian), Corner Kitchen, or Homegrown for dinner. Check out White Duck Taco Shop for lunch and Moose Cafe, Taco Billy, and Biscuit Head for breakfast. Also I'm not sophisticated enough for true fine dining so those may be more suitable for old Chad than new.

-Rudd, going back to Asheville this fall. Will check out that B&B. Prices aren't any more crazy than the hotels in the area. How's that play out in terms of privacy? Never done a true bed and breakfast before.

-Calvin Klein boxer briefs for this guy. Catch the Nordstrom sale twice a year and profit.

-I have zero idea what to really expect from Nate Sestina. Gut says bench guy that gives us 7 and 4 with good shooting. Maybe he's a really late bloomer and ready to breakout? Maybe he has to play because Nick/EJ can't stay on the floor?

-Tucker and Drummond are bullish on Juzang. Talk of being our second leading scorer. That feels surprising and expected at the same time.

-Give me Brooks at the 4 and one of the bigs at the 5.

- Vince Marrow is going to tweet that Michigan or Tennessee are paying players within the next 3 years. With a word misspelled.

-Sonic pushing Red Bull in their slushes fifteen years too late.

-Nephew working at the country club for the summer. No better summer job as a teenager.

- RIP iTunes.

What's your sock game when it's shorts season?

I would use the term "basic". Girls hate basic.
Not so sure about that.
81zG9c9B1AL.jpg

So, wcc is officially seeking travel food recs?

I’m done. Just completely done with that guy. He’s been on a downhill slide for years, as many of you have pointed out. No big loss, but it is time to publicly cut the cord.

Reactions: anthonys735
Vince Marrow is going to tweet that Michigan or Tennessee are paying players within the next 3 years. With a word misspelled.

haha that's true

But also he'll have to add "...r paying guys more then we do!!!!"

Then we will start paying more and kicking the piss out of the SEC.

-there are a few rooms in the old carriage house. Thats where we stayed. It was my first(and only) b&b. The dude that owns/runs it was a high level exec at Williams sonoma...and this is his retirement gig. Service is incredible.

Reactions: GonzoCat90
Underrated place to meet hot lassies --> Chamber of Commerce events (Young Professionals, in particular). Good god, man.

Sage advice. My dumb ass didn't learn about this until after I was married. Really hot women will practically flock to any reasonably decent young professional because those damn events are so boring and it is mostly old dudes getting pervy or catty old women with nothing to do.

I wish I had known. That could have been my tinder.

In the last month we have had a pickup truck catch fire and burn about 75% before FD extinguished. 3 accidents at the front because people don't know how to yield. A lady meltdown because people block the sidewalks, you know because we park on our short ass driveways that only a Prius wouldn't block. And the HOA is now enforcing their policy that your photo needs to match your access card.

I'm not sure that neighborhood social media gets much better than this. If we get a black guy wandering the neighborhood tonight, I really think shit will really pop off.

I guess if you’re in a good sized city that works. I joined the local equivalent when I moved back, was pretty disappointing lack of talent.

But anyway, congrats on the local hotties and your new roommate.

Champion still makes some of the nicest university sweatshirts.... dark navy with the white stitched lettering is some quality gear. Holds up well.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Rule changes just announced:

The NCAA Playing Rules Oversight Panel approved moving the 3-point line to the international basketball distance of 22 feet, 1¾ inches in men’s basketball.

The panel also approved resetting the shot clock at 20 seconds after a field goal attempt hits the rim and the offensive team rebounds the ball in the front court.

Coaches will be allowed to call live-ball timeouts in the last two minutes of the second half and the last two minutes of any overtime periods. Previously, coaches weren’t allowed to call any live-ball timeouts during the game.

In the last two minutes of the second half or the last two minutes of any overtime, instant replay review can be conducted if a basket interference or goaltending call has been made.

Champion is apparently popular again with the youths, but there is 0 chance I can ever take it seriously. You could get their highest quality gear for like $1.25 at Walmart for the majority of my life.

Been a minute randoms/catching up:

-Bonobos/Peter Millar/Travis Matthews polos and shirts pretty much exclusively now.

- Just got back from an Austin bachelor party. Shew. Rainey street is awesome, and while I’m sure the locals hate all the tourists a la Nashville, that place was great.

Out on Lake Travis one day, tied up to a bachelorette party on each side, I’ve had worse days.

Met a group of girls from the Olympic ice hockey team. Super cool. Pretty cool meeting someone who’s literally one of the best in the world at what they do, and yes, they’d have kicked all our asses.

Found out yesterday one of the dudes on the trip was drunken documenting/snapping essentially everything. C’mon, man.

- Annual golf trio with 20 (!!) college buddies this weekend; this year to Nemacolin in PA. Looks sick, plus a casina on sight. Gambol all day on the links, harass each other, have a few beverages. And repeat a couple times. Favorite weekend of the year.

Not mentally ready yet after Austin. Liver may not survive.

- Lots of gold bond packed.

- Amazon subscribe and save is incredible. Every other month get paper towels, toilet paper, preworkout, protein, tide pods, dishwasher pods, deodorant, vent filters, etc delivered. And 15% off by ordering more than 5 items. And another 5% for using amazon card.

- The Citibank/AA manufactured spending train continues to roll. On my 6th card getting the 65k bonus so far this year.

- Thanks to that, lass and I are flying to/from Europe first class this August/Sept.

9 days going Paros > Santorini > Mykonos, then flying up to Geneva and driving to Chamonix, France for 3 days for a buddies wedding in the mountains. I will have had worse trips.

- Compression shorts all/air. Haven’t worn anything else in years.

- Tucker just got lost in an irony vortex/straight jacket on Twitter. Calls a dude out for not recognizing the irony of him being a self-absorbed and know it all, soft, sanctimonious snowflake. That dude .

In the last two minutes of the second half or the last two minutes of any overtime, instant replay review can be conducted if a basket interference or goaltending call has been made.
The okay it effed over Kentucky once lets change it rule change. Much like the can't review a shot clock violation rule change.

Did they search that dude's rectum for 400 pounds of cocaine?

* Watching a last-placed team doesn't excite me, but what does is a 6-1, ~ 2.50 era Cy Young candidate. Reminder: we traded Dan Straily for Luis Castillo. That worked.

I enjoyed that as well. Actually won $200 on the game as the Reds were -110 to win it STL, too obvious. Plus I had a 4team parlay hit for another $100.

I know I’m losing the Playoff bet, but I can’t believe other people had to take the bet because you are a pussy.

Reactions: Mashburned
-Met the strangest 4 people from Biloxi,MS today. Asked them if they liked State or Miss. They said they had no preference just any team in MS. I must’ve looked like I saw an apparition because they said is KY different?”

“Only a little. I told them when I meet someone from KY my first questions in no particular order are “Blue or Red? and “Where abouts?”

They, said, “damn y’all are crazy up there, huh?”

“No you all are weird” and then I said, “I’ve been to a college football game before what the f**k else do you all do for fun down there? They got mad and acted like I was the asshole.” N

-Fan of me-undies and this random brand I found on amazon that fits great called

-I go with only dri-fit polos now, for obvious reasons, but haven’t decided on a brand yet, still worried about “fit” of the shirt til I find my keeper.

-Socks in the summer??? Why? Nice loafers no socks or flops, that’s it.

-Red Bull in anything besides an occasional drunken bomb is 15 years too late for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT