ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boat is the GOAT, a true inspiration to all.

No boat ownership here, but I did invest in a boutique gym franchise opening in Columbus, Ohio next week!

Any GYEROmen/women in that area who want to check it out, opens next week and classes for the first two weeks are free. All HIIT, instructor led classes.

https://shedfitnesscolumbus.com/

Cool. If I can I'll try to check it out.

Reactions: catholic_back
Boat is the GOAT, a true inspiration to all.

No boat ownership here, but I did invest in a boutique gym franchise opening in Columbus, Ohio next week!

Any GYEROmen/women in that area who want to check it out, opens next week and classes for the first two weeks are free. All HIIT, instructor led classes.

https://shedfitnesscolumbus.com/

How much was the initial investment?

My bad if I've missed it, but have they said why Kevin Durant has never been out there on the bench with his teammates since he's been out with his injury? They've shown him in the hallway and the locker room with Steph several times. Meanwhile Klay took a last minute DNP tonight and still has his warmups on.

I really want to call Kevin Durant a loser for this, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some kind of obscure rule preventing him from being out there.

Been thinking about this picture a lot lately

DL8jYVhVoAA8pC8.jpg

Next level sidecar involves adding spaghetti, sour cream, and onions to that Chilito.

You'll thank me later.

Tried a chilito this weekend on a certain posters recommendation...meh, rather have a coney.

Doc will post unauthorized snaps of drunken GYERO shenanigans, but he displays restraint and protects the anonymity of the GYEROman who recommended he try a chilito.

For the record, it was a snap video of a certain Italian American singing, and not quite the Steele Dossier material it has been made it to be.

The Reds are 10-1 to make the postseason, and yet krazykats is offering the same bet at a 50/50 proposition.

I wonder what ole Gadoon would think about that arbitrage opportunity.

Not as bad as I thought after reading all your posts.

Below .500, 1/3 of the way through and still 10/1.

Gadoon would also laugh at you for being a pussy and not hopping all over that bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT