ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I'm in Lexington on Friday. KHSAA is commemorating the 25 year anniversary of PRP's 1st state title. Thinking on dinner after if anyone's up for it.

I'm down. Hell, I was at that baseball Final 4.

Hit up Biltmore Vineyards, it's beautiful, good wine, and great setup.

:joy: The worst and dumbest argument my wife and I ever had was at that winery shop. She couldn't decide which wines she wanted to buy, nothing I offered as a solution helped, and I finally just flipped my shit on her in front of everyone and stormed out. After screaming in the car heading back to the hotel the first half of that ride, the latter half was me apologizing while she bawled her eyes out. :weary:

Anybody ever have a deck or fence perma-sealed?

Condolences to Mrs. and Mr. BBdK.

Reactions: wcc31 and tommyg4uk
Shorts:

- Lass and I HATE planning. She’s pushing hard for a Mediterranean cruise- hitting Venice, Italian coast, Greece (Santorini, Mykonos, etc), Croatia, etc. She’s against anything in the UK and likes the idea of not having to worry about hotels and travel.

- Miley Cyrus has turned into quite an attractive young lady. :fire:

- Can’t believe I’m saying this but I absolutely adore my cat.

- Anyone watch Fleabag on Amazon?

- What are the best boxerbriefs/boxers on the market?

- Anyone else want to hop on the Hagans hype train with me?

- Thoughts on States Traditions polos? Cricket? Geese? Those sleeves look a little long. On sale right now.

- John Anderson is the most underrated country singer of the last 40 years.

- Generally speaking, best uniform color combinations:

1. royal blue/white
2. royal blue/gold
3. purple/gold
4. royal blue/red
5. navy/gold

- Whatever you do, don’t say anything nice about the Reds or DocBoat around PTI.

- Boat, fwiw, I think you’re handsome.

- Always enjoy when Anth gets a little ornery when drunk. Usually, have to get him away from the oppressive hand of Sloot to see it.

-RE: Med Cruise. Having been on 2:
Pros: You get to see a lot in an organized manner and the ports aren't as bad as the cattle call in Carib. Good way to figure out places you want to spend more time visiting in the future. For a lot of those places 1 day is enough. If you hook up with a fun group it really helps.
Cons: Not enough time when you find a place you love. You're still dumped in the tourist traps. You need to do research and stick to a timeline if you want to hit multiple sites on a stop. Everything is a little rushed. The relaxation days are spent at a deck pool. The rest of the people on the ship.

-Under Armor has been my boxer brief for 15 years. No intention of every changing.

-All in on Hagans.

-Polo still makes the best Polo. I've tried tons and always go back.

-Pretty sure sloot can confirm her presence does little to affect my orneriness.

The Jockey BB are basically the same as UA but a few bucks less. Either way, I feel sorry for any simps still messing with cotton. Talk about a life-changer for anyone wearing slacks all day or outside sweating buckets.

Reactions: roguemocha
-exofficio give and go boxer briefs are the best. Go to your neighborhood outdoors store...or grab them on amazon.

-wife got me a pair of me-undies. Super soft...good for "non-active" days.

Re: polo shirts.

-pique holds up better than jersey or interlock fabric.

-ive had POLO brand that have lasted for years. Burberry Brit and RLPL have held up as well...if you can find them at a discount.

-current favourite is from Crittenden in Midway.

-bills khaki's has an American made pique polo that im gonna check out soon.

Reactions: roguemocha
Reasonable explanation. He stayed signed in somewhere and someone posted under his name. Happens ALL the time.

Chad, following this thread for a great many years, occasional poster, much like Tommy's evolvement, yours has taken an unexpected trajectory. You projected this distressed jean, flannel wearing, dog in the Wrangler, blue collar, up from his bootstraps, country boy from Campbell County, now we get this wine sipping, cat loving, Melissa Ehteridge vibe from you. Quite a turn.

Chad, following this thread for a great many years, occasional poster, much like Tommy's evolvement, yours has taken an unexpected trajectory. You projected this distressed jean, flannel wearing, dog in the Wrangler, blue collar, up from his bootstraps, country boy from Campbell County, now we get this wine sipping, cat loving, Melissa Ehteridge vibe from you. Quite a turn.
In wrestling parlance, you might call it a heel turn.

- Thoughts on States Traditions polos? Cricket? Geese? Those sleeves look a little long. On sale right now.

The polos are kinda meh but I like the button-up “Weekend Warrior” line they have and they normally have a blowout sale on those in the late fall.

Reactions: wcc31

I mean, I haven’t gotten too fancy. T-shirt or polo, shorts and flops in the summer. Fleece, Levis and boots in the fall/winter. House is just down the hill from where I went to high school. Still repping the NKY.

I’ll drink anything. Red wine is okay and I’ll have a glass every once in a blue moon but still much prefer beer and bourbon.

Only thing that has really changed is getting married and having to adjust my ways a bit. Hard to believe how stubborn and set you become being a bachelor for 35 years. She’s slowly been grinding me down since we met. It’s obnoxious really.

Frankly, I’d prefer a bunch of long weekends (Seattle, Vancouver, San Diego, Austin) over a $10,000 Euro trip but whatever.

I still keep it real. My cat is awesome though. Still prefer my dog but she’s hilarious and really sweet.

Peter Millar
Greyson
B Draddy
H&B
Johnnie-O

I speak from a position of knowledge on this.

Love Peter Millar clothes. Best shirts on the market, period. Just wish they had more sales hit the site.

Travis Mathew and Bobby Jones are also excellent.

Well, Tommy found a career that coincidentally works great if you meet the prerequisite of - Candidate must have the ability to maintain a social media presence and also drive people so crazy they wish for your death and email moderators for the better part of 10 years asking them to ban you. I truly pity anyone that has to oppose him because they have no idea how much training one can get from Catpaw and it's not really a fair fight.

Chad, OTOH, got married and like the 99.9% of men before him that think 'bitch won't change me' and now sits a changed man.

Kids are awesome. All y'all non-breeders need to get ya act together

Just got back from yearly checkup/vaccinations with my black child.

We go to the Lululemon of Veterinary Clinics. I'm talking reclaimed wood accents and barn doors. It's ridiculous, and I feel like I just left pampered chef party even time I leave and I'm looking at my receipt like wtf. Every visit they recommend sedated teeth cleaning. They couldn't even clip my dog's toenails, they recommended "sedated toenail clipping". WHATEVER.

I'll do anything for my furry friend, but I'd like to find a reasonable, down to earth vet that maybe operates out of an actual nice barn that doesn't burn hazelnut candles and have flat screen TV's on the wall. Her favorite things are eating cat shit and chasing squirrels.

- I enjoyed the hell out of that TJ vs philipines man thing. Better than what I imagine modern day WWE is like. Classic entertainment. TJ can punch dicks all he wants, and I don't care. I would let him babysit my child because he brought that ring home to the bluegrass. He came back to school on a mission and got it done. Great guy.

In reality you have no idea if the person filming provoked her before turning the camera on. Most likely he did Its easily edited out with basic software included on all PC's. For all we know could of been dressed as a aborted fetus costume. Still there is no reason to spit on someone.

Counterpoint:

BUQzLAe.png

* Watching a last-placed team doesn't excite me, but what does is a 6-1, ~ 2.50 era Cy Young candidate. Reminder: we traded Dan Straily for Luis Castillo. That worked.

* Parking garages with an actual attendant/cashier -- these have to be the last place on earth that require a signature for a credit card purchase, even if it's just $2. And no, I don't need a gd receipt, Toll Booth Willy.

* Happy Global Running Day.

* State Traditions are great, particularly if you want to spend an exorbitant amount of money for a cheap polo with a chintzy logo that will totally fall apart and look all janky after 3 washes. Good luck!!

* Mountain Khakis (slim fit, of course) fit really nicely. They're rather hardy, though, so may not be perfect for business casual wear.

* Underrated place to meet hot lassies --> Chamber of Commerce events (Young Professionals, in particular). Good god, man.

* Political hatboggan: when a candidate makes a public misstep (revelations of sleeping with their secretary 25 years ago, failed to file 1099 and pay taxes for their housekeeper, offensive social media post, etc), and the opposing party goes all in on the "WE ARE HEREBY CALLING FOR THIS CANDIDATE TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND STEP DOWN FROM THEIR POSITION AS THEY HAVE CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED THEY CANNOT SERVE THEIR COMMUNITY EFFECTIVELY." :joy::joy:

Yeah, okay. That's not self-serving or anything.

* More legislative news from Louisiana: truth in packaging requirements. No longer permitted in this state.....

- "cauliflower rice"
- "soy/almond milk"
- "veggie burgers"

I. Kid. You. Not.

Thank god, our government stepped in to put an end to this lying, nonsense, and tomfoolery!!! o_O

* Damn. World Naked Bike Ride is this weekend, and I'll be out of town. Maybe next year.

* Turnpike Troubadours -- Tornado Warning.

On repeat. #pouralittleout

Not taking this well at all, y'all. :cry:

* That's it -- I'm going to Chipotle for lunch today. Marcus.

Reactions: anthonys735
I don't know man, the best course of action seems to be to just tell her all of her stuff is garbage, all of your stuff is awesome, and that if she intends on residing under your roof she'll get rid of everything you don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT