ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
One rogue, surprisingly effeminate state going all in on Mike’s Hard is one thing, but Stella Artois (pronounced “arr-twah”) showing heat all over that map is another.

Very disappointed in America. Our grandfathers didn’t storm the beaches of Normandy to put up with this bullshit.

:joy: @ Miller Lite showing up only in one of those random unidentifiable flat square states. Losers. Makes me happy that it makes you all so mad.

Also, did we split Louisiana into a North and South? Because that would be fairly substantial in the shittiest states debate. North Louisiana would certainly take the crown from Arkansas or Mississippi.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Can't hate on an ice cold bud-heavy. Not my first choice but I wont turn my nose at one by any means.

My father reported back on his first few days in the Holy Land... his main concern seems to be that they serve fish whole, and the dead fish staring back at him from the plate is bothersome. He did not mention anything at all about what they've seen in regards to the thousands of years of history. Just the fish.

TH stepping up the fund raiser game for his little league. We sold candy bars door to door- certainly didnt raffle off booze. I respect his approach.

My wife got me a SFTB Blanton's that I'm excited about. Have not had it before but will open it up this weekend.

The only good Nebraska, was Steve Nebraska

What kind of monsters live in Idaho?

D8YXpvKUEAAo4rM
[poop]

I mean, who else would raffle off the complete Van Winkle flight? Coming from him can feel pretty good they’re all legit too.

Hope I’ve got the golden ticket.

:pray:

Reactions: CSC81
One semester at UK I drank Budweiser almost exclusively and gained approximately 20 lbs. I looked exactly like you'd expect someone to who had been drinking Budweiser in volume for 4 months.

You went back to it after college too, no?

Kenyon Martin Jr., the son of longtime NBA forward Kenyon Martin, has decided not to attend Vanderbilt, where he signed to play for new coach Jerry Stackhouse. Instead, he told 247Sports.com, he will sign a deal with a professional team, presumably overseas. He has yet to sign a contract.

-stella artois is the natty light of Belgium, per my buddy Luc's dad.
I was always told it was Belgium Budweiser or Europe’s version of wife beater beer, so basically the same as you said.

@jameslee32 cut that gif out bub, we’ve all seen it now, thanks.

Took one shot with some local lesbian friends on my nice lil ride to watch the sunset last night and we need to talk. I went home directly after that and about 45 minutes later I felt like I was injecting PCP until about 5am. Not cool. Papa bear doesn’t do drugs.

I have no real desire to drink Sun-Wed. In the summer it’s tougher bc we’ll grill or be by the pool but for the most part I stay fairly disciplined. I need balance.

That being said, by the time Thursday rolls around I’m really ready for some ice cold beers. I have a few pit stops in the rotation on the way home from work & close to home. 30-40 minutes. Solitude. Decent tunes in the background. Small talk with the bartender. Does a lot for my sanity btw work and home.

I was always told it was Belgium Budweiser or Europe’s version of wife beater beer, so basically the same as you said.

@jameslee32 cut that gif out bub, we’ve all seen it now, thanks.

Took one shot with some local lesbian friends on my nice lil ride to watch the sunset last night and we need to talk. I went home directly after that and about 45 minutes later I felt like I was injecting PCP until about 5am. Not cool. Papa bear doesn’t do drugs.
Move on from Rouge and I'll consider it.

IThat being said, by the time Thursday rolls around I’m really ready for some ice cold beers. I have a few pit stops in the rotation on the way home from work & close to home. 30-40 minutes. Solitude. Decent tunes in the background. Small talk with the bartender. Does a lot for my sanity btw work and home.

But you still order piss water beer, even in solitude. Defeats the purpose.

TH stepping up the fund raiser game for his little league. We sold candy bars door to door- certainly didnt raffle off booze. I respect his approach.

Not much of a GAMBOL or one who goes in on raffles, but a $100 "investment" at a 1/249 chance of landing that lot is kind of absurd in light of the secondary market or trade value.

Wow, imagine trying to one-up a Skyline recommendation and leaving out the “EXTREME” qualifier for the order.

Stick to Adobe Gila’s rec’s, bro!

:joy::grimace::scream:

Not much of a GAMBOL or one who goes in on raffles, but a $100 "investment" at a 1/249 chance of landing that lot is kind of absurd in light of the secondary market or trade value.
Perfect opportunity to go halvers with a buddy on that. Obviously gambling and alcohol are illegal in Alabama so i'll just stick to celebrating the good times that you all continue to have.

Reactions: CSC81 and SAECATFAN
FULL DISCLOSURE...

I’m relatively new to INSTA. I’ve had an account for years but never paid any attention to it. During the NCAA Tourney I started to pay attention to it bc I thought Hagans would have some video of Washington walking around or something to give us a clue about his injury. Yes, I’m a loser.

Anyway, here we are 3 months later and I can’t take it anymore. Sometimes there’s cool videos but what’s with every single damn white hen on planet earth telling everyone in the most absolute sense possible:

* What to eat and how to make the food.
*Where to shop.
* What workout they just accomplished, where the gym is, and who the AMAZING instructor is.

Good fng grief.

THIS IS THE BEST WAY AND ONLY TO MAKE HOMEMADE GUACAMOLE. FEELING EXTRA.

SWIPE UP TO CHECK OUT WHERE I GOT THESE EARRINGS, @BETSYMAEBOUTIQUE FOR ADDING SOME ZEST TO MY DRESS.

INSTRUCTOR @FABFRAN IS RIDE OR DIE NO MATTER THE MOOD AND PUSHES ME TO FEEL AMAZING. NO BASIC.

Also, kids are awesome but there’s some really challenging moments. I want someone for once to post a video when their kids are having a full on breakdown moment, throwing or dropping food in the kitchen creating a disgusting mess or just shat themselves. It ain’t all puppies and rainbows.

Richie’s insta hate is my new hatboggan.

Draw that line in the sand.

But yeah, I have several of those too. One friend in particular though seems to be absolutely crushing it. She’s early 40’s, in phenomenal shape, and has quite the following...imagine she’s making mid 6 figures off the diet/exercise hustle.

Last edited:
Reactions: CSC81
Probably should add Dan Bilzerian and Ignite.

Say what you want about him, he’s the king of insta.

One friend in particular though seems to be absolutely crushing it. She’s early 40’s, in phenomenal shape, and has quite the following...imagine she’s making mid 6 figures off the diet/exercise hustle.

Fairly certain I know exactly who you're talking about. Then again, with Richie's post in mind, that may not be narrowing it down much.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT