ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you really assume there was going to be some kind of earth-shattering spot in Kansas City?
A simple, "we have some time to kill tomorrow what should we do?"

After poopooing the brewery she then berated me for never getting out of Ky and it's way better than West 6th. She sucked and almost ruined my buzz from beating Houston.

Last edited:
It's almost like there's a scale of quality among establishments that do the same thing.

Anywhere good to eat in town?

Yeah, there's an awesome Mexican restaurant that just opened

Look toots, there's a Taco Bell in every city, how about something I can't get everywhere

@PTI (pti) what kind of the lass’s stuff are we talking about here? Yankee Candles? Tube tv with built-in VCR?

Since we’re doling out Carolina dining recs - stopping over in Greenville, SC on the way to the beach and staying by the river park downtown. What’s good (with a 3 year old)? Besides the strip clubs, apparently.

Throw a damn dart in the downtown area and you’ll hit a good restaurant. Kids limits it a little, though.

With your location I’d recommend Smoke on the Water - should be walking distance for you. Grill Marks makes a good burger and is kid friendly, or you could walk down to Tupelo Honey as well.

Reactions: B.Money
Louisville v. Cincy to anyone from neither city:

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Halle Berry with short hair is better than any other version of Halle Berry.

I don't think the short hair rule applies to black girls. I typically prefer back girls with natural hair rather than a weave or whatever.

But for white and other chicks ---> short hair is an affront to god and man.

Reactions: WayneDougan
-At Boats bachelor dinner at Tony's...Harris/Huber threw me some cash cause they knew I didn't drink. Anth offered...but i eat his food 4-5 days every fall, so i refused. Boat didnt have to pay cause it was his night. The rest of those guys are assholes and I will never forget this transgression.

Come on Rudd, learn DELTS.

- Wife got mad at me Sunday for sending a picture to her father where her arm “looked fat” (he texted asking what we were up to). smh

It's gotten to the point that I can't post anything on Facebook or text someone a picture that includes my wife any way, unless she has thoroughly vetted it and signed off on it first.

"No, I don't like my hair in that picture."

"No, my dress is wrinkled in that one."

"No, my legs look too white in that one."

"No, my arms look fat in that one."

"No, you can see my titty in that one."

Bitches, man.

I think a brewery tour in great weather with live music sounds like a great and extremely entertaining way to explore a city, but that’s just me.

Tapas is great, but has to be for 4 people or less or it turns into a cluster and too little food is ordered - 2 tapas per person minimum.

When I was in my 20s and attempting to sleep with a girl of every ethnicity (still missing an Asian unfortunately) I worked with a beautiful African American girl. Beautiful curly hair that was light brown, green eyes, like a lighter skinned Stacy dash. Well long story short I had her in my bedroom and we started to make out and as I put my fingers through that long beautiful hair it moved and felt very unnatural - almost wig like. And then I looked in her eyes I noticed one was brown and one was green. Sensing my WTF face she laughed and said one of her green contacts had fallen out. Well anyway that was my last African American girl.

It's gotten to the point that I can't post anything on Facebook or text someone a picture that includes my wife any way, unless she has thoroughly vetted it and signed off on it first.

"No, I don't like my hair in that picture."

"No, my dress is wrinkled in that one."

"No, my legs look too white in that one."

"No, my arms look fat in that one."

"No, you can see my titty in that one."

Bitches, man.

Anyway you could post the pic with the titty out?

CBS Sports Odds to win SEC. Least they have us 3rd in the East compared to most preseason mags.

Team Odds
Alabama -160
Georgia +300
Florida +1200
LSU +1200
Mississippi State +2300
Auburn +2700
Kentucky +2700
Texas A&M +2700
Missouri +3500*
South Carolina +5000
Tennessee +5000
Ole Miss +12500
Vanderbilt +12500
Arkansas +25000
*Missouri is ineligible for the SEC Championship Game due to NCAA sanctions

Reactions: woodfordandwater
I have been learned that any picture of the wife requires her processing first, and then said picture can be released...

I would typically hurl some sort of fraternal quip at Huber, but i can’t even remember what “house” he was in.

Reactions: HUBER
I may be overweight, but I’m not ugly.

Maybe pti could put his new live in girlfriends stuff in the same box as your old live in girlfriends, so in a few years when she leaves it will be a little more streamlined. Just saying.

I will apologize Anth. I did snap a karaoke video of you. Your points are valid, mea culpa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT