ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the biggest game of the year with a chance to go the Final Four, he gave us no points, 1 rebound and 1 block in 8 minutes against a 5 seed missing its best post player.

He has nothing left to accomplish at this level.
Even if he missed 20 free throws like PJ did against KState the previous year it would have been better because atleast it would look like he gave a crap.

These idiots on Everest keep dying because of a traffic jam at 28k waiting to get to the summit. I mean jesus christ.
merlin_155279730_eb8d7392-373b-4563-8130-8f419672d24d-jumbo.jpg

I want to climb Rainier just to prove to myself my fat ass still has life in it.

Reactions: wcc31
- I had a 50ish game baseball season dumped in my lap when someone switched jobs in March. As much as I am looking forward to having two consecutive days off with no games for the first time since December, I'm pretty sure I will never be able to handle crying 18-22 year-old boys who have just had their dreams crushed. And that's how basically every college sports season ends, so I've really chosen my career path well here.

- @Wildcat Willy/others in the Cincinnati area... have you ever been to Prasco Park? These people are the Chick-Fil-A of baseball, and they do everything (tickets, parking, concessions) for free. They signed up to host our conference tournament (FOR FREE!) for like five years. (Which is great because I don't have to go to f*cking Omaha or Aberdeen, Md., but there's also something creepy AF about the whole outfit and this feeling is pretty unanimous from the people at the other schools.)

Drake continually whoring out his fandom is the most tired and annoying act in all of sports. I wonder who he’ll be a diehard fanboy of next week? He probably needs a hotshot UFC fighter or an Indy Car driver to add to his portfolio.

[eyeroll]

@catholic_back dropping several hundo per spot on Bourbon Fireball Auctions lately. :eyes:

-Silvio de Sousa eligible. Teflon Bill.

I’m currently on a winning streak that I know will not continue. Gonna be selling back about half.

In the last 10 days:
W12 x 6
OWA x 2
CYPB x 2
Blanton’s
Blanton’s Gold
2017 GTS
2017 THH
2017 WLW
2005 WLW
PVW 15

I should be playing real powerball.

Oh well, gambol!

I don't want to go anywhere near the top, but seeing and maybe climbing a little bit of Everest is on the list. It's one of two natural wonders I haven't seen in person yet.

Reactions: anthonys735
I don't want to go anywhere near the top, but seeing and maybe climbing a little bit of Everest is on the list. It's one of two natural wonders I haven't seen in person yet.

You let me know when you do, and I’m in.

Would also love to add the Annapurna Circuit to the trip. That’s ~ a two week hike.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
If you go all the way over there, Marcus climb the entire damn thing instead of hiking to base camp.

$60k and 4 months

Nice lil hike.

You mean to tell me people are spending 60k and 4 months to hike up the mountain....and find it’s so crowded that they are stranded in line left to die. What kind of clown show is this? For 60k I would expect some sort of plan that involved not dying because of crowds.

I don’t believe it. Fake news.

I mean I read Mandy Moore is training hard to hike to Everest basecamp. You can be like Mandy hike up to basecamp and have a good cry over This is Us while you are there.

Reds again own the Cubs. Bittersweet.

Nice week ahead of them to get back to .500, and no reason to think they won’t do it. Then Scooter is back.

This team is playoff caliber, but Votto really needs to have more than 8 RBI in 2 months. Suarez is hitting, Puig is coming alive, Senzel has been fantastic, Iglesias and Peraza have been pleasant surprises, the rotation is good, middle relief is elite, and the closer can do his job.

This has been put together to give Votto one last ooh rah! Come on old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT