ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saved by the Bell definitely sucked but that fact is irrelevant. It was always on and you didn't have to think about it very much, so it was the perfect background noise for our youth.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
"Best of Me" with Hova is an underrated jam. Although they are rocking UNC jerseys in the video.

Mya is pure smoke in that video too despite the jersey.

Last edited:
- Nia Long and Toni Braxton. With a side of Lela Rochon, FTMFW. Mercy.

- New back deck is done. Covered, wired, and screened in. Happy with the quality of work. Wish they'd pick up the rest of their supplies. I'm about to pilfer through some of that shit.

- I don't think an Eastern Conference team can or will beat the Warriors, but I do think the Raptors will give them the best series. They can push it to 6 or maybe 7. Those rabid fans have given them a great home court advantage. And they have Kawhi. That guy is good.

- I've had to mute Larry Vaught. As much as I am amused by his lecherous old ass antics, he tweets all the damn time anymore. I don't need a play-by-play account of UK softball on Twitter, Lar.

- The Distillery District is really looking nice in Lexington. Fusion Brewing is a nice addition next door to Ethereal, and that Goodfellas set up is pretty awesome as long as they don't piss off nationally known pizza critics/assholes.

- Take it away, Toni B.:fire::fire::fire::fire:

EJ likely staying in the draft per Tony Delk who's been working with him. 3.8 ppg and couldn't get off the bench in the game we lost against one of the smallest teams in the country.

What's everybody's favorite EJ memory?

EJ likely staying in the draft per Tony Delk who's been working with him. 3.8 ppg and couldn't get off the bench in the game we lost against one of the smallest teams in the country.

What's everybody's favorite EJ memory?

I was a big fan of all the times he took a 15 foot jumper from the corner with 22 seconds left on the shot clock

How so? There’s virtually nothing in it for a college basketball player at the University of Kentucky.
Disagree, EJ should redshirt and stick around for 5 years to get the full collegiate experience. Get a crappy rental across from the Theta house and truly understand what it means to wear that KENTUCKY across his chest. GBB!!

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Who cares about EJsucka.

90 days or so out from WILDCAT FOOTBALL SZN.

Big Dog & Stoops are still getting are fired up about the lack of respect, S Carolina once again being the media darling of the East. For the years to come we’re going to be a pain in the ass for any team from the East that wants to go to Atlanta. Touch. Them. All.

S Carolina once again being the media darling of the East.
Is Will Muschamp a really good dude or something? This feels like the third year in a row that this has happened to South Carolina ahead of the season and I'm just not seeing it outside of them having a really good kicker.

College football writers are not insufferable nerds like their basketball counterparts, so I'm not going to call it a Bill Self thing, but what's the deal with South Carolina? Have they recruited extremely well? Because the last time anybody saw them play football, they lost 28-0 to Virginia to cap off a 7-6 season.

Reactions: roguemocha
He was borderline third string for part of this year and was gonna have to fight to start next year, but I'm excited to see what role he carves out for himself with the Duluth Dingleberries. #godsplan #riseandgrind #securethebag

About time for Cal to get a “cautionary tale” to keep in his back pocket to start getting some guys back. E.J. will almost certainly be that guy.

About time for Cal to get a “cautionary tale” to keep in his back pocket to start getting some guys back. E.J. will almost certainly be that guy.

What would you say if EJ Montgomery was your son, Chase? These kids aren't robots but they do poop ice cream, atkot.

Until I see otherwise, I will just assume that Cal is a prisoner of the success he created with getting the Eric Bledsoes, etc of the world drafted as ones and dones. Cal doesn't seem like he's putting *any* effort into breaking that model, so why should Billy Joe Wildcat?

Good luck to EJ in reaching his dreams, imo.

Reactions: roguemocha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT