Not open for further replies.
There where a few

Sheila E
Whitney Houston
Janet Jackson
Lisa Lisa (Cult Jam)
Vanity (Nasty Girl video) was the shit.

Mexican

Apollonia (Apollonia 6) Sex Shooter video was very provocative.

Been lurking for some time, only recently joined and started commenting, and know a few here in non-Internet Friend life. Never done one to now so,

Friday Shorts/Randos:

- I never want to wish away the summer, but I don't know if I've ever been this excited for next football season to start and things to look forward to in general. My son is just at the age where he can start appreciating going to games, and some of my best memories growing up were doing the same with my dad. As has been said, Rogers' commitment may not stick, but just the tangential effects of that are going to be massive, not to mention all of the other positives.

- Speaking of summer, Yacht Rock Radio on Pandora getting some pretty heavy rotation from me right now. I don't know if a song gets me more amped for this weekend and time of year than Sailing. Ready.

- I generally don't care nor do I get emotionally invested in basketball recruiting anymore and just trust Cal will figure something out. That front court is looking awful suspect right now, though. Could we finally see Cal go small ball?! ::rolling eyes emoji::

- Mentioned Italy already but also did a 10-day jaunt with just my pops in Ireland several years back. Flew into Shannon, rented a car, drove across to Dublin then circled the bottom half of the island and back up to Shannon to fly home. No plan, just looked at the map at night, picked a town for the next day, drove there in the morning, checked in, walked the town and sites all day, then stopped in at a pub for fish and chips and several pints of the black. Repeat. Would like to go back on a golf trip at some point. Amazing country.

- I don't know anything about steak other than that I like filet, medium rare, and that I don't like that outer, crusty, "Pittsburgh style." Would fail miserably if I had to take a test on different cuts and where they're located. Not a statement of defiance or anything, just the truth.

- Bourbon of choice lately has been Jefferson Reserve Very Small Batch, Euclid Kroger store pick. That is some smooth sipping whiskey. Actually started drinking store picks solely because of somebody (several people?) in GYERO suggesting it. So, thanks for that to whomever.

- Short work day then pool or lake every day, all weekend. Things are good.

Last edited:
- Mentioned Italy already but also did a 10-day jaunt with just my pops in Ireland several years back. Flew into Shannon, rented a car, drove across to Dublin then circled the bottom half of the island and back up to Shannon to fly home. No plan, just looked at the map at night, picked a town for the next day, drove there in the morning, checked in, walked the town and sites all day, then stopped in at a pub for fish and chips and several pints of the black. Repeat. Would like to go back on a golf trip at some point. Amazing country.

I'm normally pretty organized and have somewhat of a plan on a big trip- but we did the drive across Ireland as well - just kind of winging it, and it was surprisingly more relaxing that having it all mapped out ahead of time.

* Caddyshack party tonight at our club to kickoff summer. Put together a nice outfit. Some 80’s style madras plaid jacket, obnoxious looking pants, Captain’s Hat... Trying to score an ascot to take it over the top.

I think this place is restricted Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish! OK, fine.

* Ruby’s tomorrow night for our anniversary. I’ll go with the NY Strip medium rare. Hope to post up by the bar post meal and take in the music and atmosphere. Worship that place.

* It’s officially DOMESTO SZN. Miller Lite gold top cans or Rocky Mountain Sodas sprinkled in with some Sol Cervezas from here til Labor Day.

* Happy Friday, folks...:fire:

hqdefault.jpg

Jayne Kennedy w/ Brent/Irv/Greek....#oldschool

Always get a kick out of Richie's awful beer takes. Disgusting, actually. I expect better from the elite around here.

December LV booked at the Palazzo for the 2 UK games and the 1 UNC. Hope to see some of you fellers there and we can get sirloins.

Hey Boat...I watched Brooks go 340 at Bethpage last week. Nice to know someone who can match that.

Henry McKenna 10 yr for the weekend.

Hope you all have a great Memorial...be safe.

Reactions: drxman1
-If not Blackshear I'd like to add one of the 2020 guys. Extra body in foul trouble and get a year experience at this level.

-My summer domesto go to is
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

-Hope y'all gave a great time not eating steak this weekend.

-summer can take as long as it likes.

-Thinking of kicking off our annual Reds away game tradition this year. Marcus do it in Chi-town.

Been using a little olive oil to help coat the salt and pepper on my steaks, adds to the nice crust. Filets i did the other night were *perfect*

Aaron Franklin says the best cut is Ny strip, Med rare fwiw.

Need to play more golf, have some hitting displays requested.

Before you guys get too wacky, try to remember why we can do this# Memorial Day.

And of course I’ll be spending the 3 day weekend at work. Sad, but the rest of my summer pretty wide open.

Nice first post, that’s how you do it.

Vivica Fox in Booty Call and Independance day...shew

Serena Williams... Am I doing this right?

Free C-Murder and BG.

Going to Manchester federal prison to visit BG tomorrow. Can’t wait for his first Cash Money release after prison.

If you have not watched A&E's last of the Untold episodes, do yourself a favor and check it out. It is right down BBdk's alley.

It is called "Secret Life Of Gangster Girl" It is about a female teenage gang member Gakirah Barnes. She was one of the most notorious assassins for Gangster Disciples. Absolutely straight gangster and many rivals feared her, she was 17.

The Saved By the Bell cast didnt really do too well after graduating from Bayside.

Jessie upgraded from caffeine pills to actual drugs and as far as anyone knows her career was over whenever anyone actually watched "Showgirls" and i'm fairly sure she is an anti-vax'er

Screech released a sex-tape called "Saved by the Smell" and later stabbed a guy in Wisconsin.

and Lisa Turtle looks like this.

rs_300x300-140505091847-600.Lark-Voorhies-jmd-040514.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT