ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this girl I know, who has a toddler, had the misfortune of someone coming up to her (another women) and putting their hand on her belly, and asking how far along she was....when in fact she was not pregnant.

Yeah. That went over well.

I mean, obviously never a good idea. This was months ago and she’s still fuming about it with passive aggressive social media posts. Kinda cracks me up tbh.

-KET coverage of the returns was much more palatable last night without that one lady on it. Goodness she was always nails on a chalkboard. Jennifer something-or-other. Al Cross FTW.
Moore??? She just won an $80 million judgement against Monsanto so probably doesn't need the extra scratch.

Last edited:
A bourbon tasting sounds cool AF. What bottles are you considering from?
Haven't even narrowed it down- but want to pick them more on different mashbills and profiles rather than label/cost. Obviously if you want to send me a bottle of your KrazyKat Rye, i'll put that in the rotation.

I used to go with my dad when he was umpiring baseball games- everything from catholic school leagues to KHSAA... It was weird hearing parents threaten your dad over things like him calling a balk. I have vivid memory of a Shively PD officer taking me across the street to a baskin robins once while they sorted out a scenario of a parent going ballistic on a crew of umpires, then going out to his car "to get something" before he got stopped on his way back. Youth sports parents have been whack for a long ass time.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
WELL LOOKS LIKE SO-CALLED ""COACH" BITCHRAX CUT MY LIL THURSTON FROM THE ALLSTAR EVEN THO HE HIT AT LEAST 3 "FLYBALLS" TO THE SHORT STOP THIS SEASON. HE DIDNT GET ANY HITS (BIG DEAL?) BUT THAT ISNT WHAT THE GAME IS ABOUT IMO ITS ABOUT FREINDSHIP AND BESTIES LIKE SAGE (ALSO NOT AN ALLSTAR WHAT????????????) WHOSE WITH ME????????? #MOMMASBABYWILLALWAYSBEANALLSTARTOHERGOTHURSTONILOVEYOUMAMANEEDSWINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That part slays me every single time I see it, which is all the damn time. I know, i know, life is tough on the typical suburb mom.

Reactions: paintrain_cat
Never heard of Norton Commons before but this looks awful.

XSRvIKZ.png

Simple question- please list the best 10 day Euro trips (cities/countries only). tia

Sheeeeeeeeeit. I can blend in anywhere.

Hell, I grew up in Portland and now get to hang out with the elites that is GYERO. NC would be a breeze.

Sheeeeeeeeeit. I can blend in anywhere.

Hell, I grew up in Portland and now get to hang out with the elites that is GYERO. NC would be a breeze.
No doubt... unless you have that roadtrip hammered look in your eye. Then you're hell on wheels. That's why rather than earnest I'm offering to supply you with with a yearly supply of cheap vodka after moving next door to Wayne.

Simple question- please list the best 10 day Euro trips (cities/countries only). tia

I mean, what time of year are you thinking?

Agree with Adrian on the time splits. I think one of the worst mistakes is trying to cram too much in too little time.

Me personally, I liked Italy, Spain, and Germany the best.

Not ready to throw money down, just getting feedback.

I'm not a "big yard" guy so having a small back patio area doesn't bother me. Also, the ability to take a golf cart to eat, shop, and Y is intriguing.

Parts of the subdivision reminds me of Coronado....minus the bay and ocean views.

But:
Price/sq.ft is outrageous
Seems like a cult
Traffic sucks
15 minutes past English Station

Hell, may just move back downtown, buy a block, and put walkways between each shotgun style home.

Did ten days in Florence, Venice, and Rome a few years back. Don't need more than 2 days in Venice and if anything would've done more time in Florence than Rome looking back (don't remember exact split).

Reactions: drxman1 and wcc31
That’s pretty high season still for travel. Venice is really cool, and something you should see once, but that time of year it’s packed. There were lines for hours.

Just think about what you’d like to see/do.

1 day in Venice is plenty. It’s really cool to see, and that’s about it. :100points:

Florence is quaint & very nice/tons of art, easily walkable & amazing food, but Rome was incredible to us - will definitely be back there. 4 days didn’t scratch the surface.

For a first timer, I’d go with a few different countries, especially if you don’t know when you’ll be back. Jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT