ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Ever since boat Dr. Boat became friends with Jeff, the Ruby’s talk simmered down, and now a few are outright attacking him over his steak consumption/knowledge of meat. Shameful.

Cutting to the core. It’s all jealousy. Haters gonna hate.

Definition...

carnivore: “an animal that feeds on flesh.”

o_O
What to Eat on the Carnivore Diet
Your primary focus should be on fatty meat, especially BEEF.

Lamb, pork, chicken, and fish are next on your list.

And…if you’d like…eggs, and low carb dairy products like butter, heavy whipping cream and hard cheeses.

All I know is vegans don't get cheese. Enjoy tofu though, it's delish.

Unfortunately it’s hard to separate the vegan/vegetarian diet from the vegan/vegetarian person.

I had a vegetarian breakfast, actually.

Coffee
Banana
Donut

What an awful meal. It was miserable. I blasted the Indigo Girls this morning in my Subaru on the way to work. Feel the Bern!!

Anyone ever go to one of those Brazilian steakhouses with various meats on sticks and then hate yourself after? I’d imagine that’s what the carnivore diet would be like before your heart exploded.

A t-bone is a strip on one side and a filet on the other. It's easy to tell none of you dolts has ever butchered your own meat before.

Reactions: Col. Angus
McDaniels finally verballed to Washington. Whatever, not like he's gonna matter in the long run. Better there then 150 other places

Fair enough but Justus has no business whatsoever being our lead recruiter. Everyone needs to know what we’re up against...

LeBron, Rich Paul, and the rest of LeBron’s bitch ass Nike people strongly influence the ultra elite and push them to Duke. They’re totally in K’s pocket. We need someone who can go toe to toe with that. Orlando Antigua was ruthless, kids identified with him and he wouldn’t stand for the bullshit being put out there by K’s people.

He's a weird kid, to say the least - may not be cut out for the pressure cooker that is UK Basketball. I mean, what elite recruit drops his Commitment silently at 1am?

I will assume he won't be eligible until I learn otherwise. Typical sketchy last minute big man.

* Man, Western Washington is gorgeous. Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia, San Juan Islands, Mt. Si, Stephen's Pass... that was an enjoyable shoot.

* Seattle is nice, the mountains, the trails, rivers, lakes, the Sound.... just a beautiful part of the country.

* Worst part about the area? Lots of homeless living in tents in every nook and cranny in certain areas. I mean whole tent villages in the little bit of greenery along the highways.

* What did I miss on here, don't feel like reading to catch up... oh never mind. I really don't give a touch. I've seen all I need to see on the last 2 pages.

* Steak is good. Vegetables are good. Why do you idiots argue over fake scenarios in which you can only eat one or the other?

* Speaking of good food... it is hard to beat fresh seafood. Oysters, clams, dungeness crab, halibut, calamari... all on the company dime. I had a good week as far as eating goes. I did throw in a smoked caprese salad and a hanger steak for variety. And we ate at a nice Italian joint one night. Schemb's peeps can do it up all right, too.

* Busier than hell, playing catch up. Please feel free to go back to being your normal asshole selves.

* Those of you who travel a lot for work - puppies scent. I don't know how you do it. My flight home (thru Chicago was delayed 4 times, they even pulled us off the plane once. I had to change connections 3x. Then my flight from Chitown to Cincy was delayed 2 hours. For shits and giggles, when we finally landed at CVG we sat on the runway for 45 minutes for no apparent reason.

* King of the North. :rolleyes:

:flush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT