ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-New set of Michelins on the whip. Rolling like a dream.

-When it comes to loafs lets just trust the eyeties, K?

-DJ/Brooks battle this weekend would be d-o-p-e.

-Hey Cubbies, fly that L, bitches.

-Hell of a night to catch the Bat Cats, drink a few collides, couple hot dogs, and duck out right before the monsoon. If anyone wants tickets for tonight let me know.

-Rack, Llama's (ugh) McDaniels'.

I really hope one of my lil lassies enjoys sports and is somewhat athletic bc I’m getting clipped here soon.

The oldest is “playing” soccer at Mockingbird, which includes chasing a ball in a circles and trying to follow instructions. She dozes in and out of interest until I tell her the ball is mine and then she gets all fired up, becomes possessive and kicks the ball away from me. She has a little mean streak in her, which I like.

Aren’t you in the bourbon world?

No grew up around it and follow it pretty close but not on the buying barrels level.

* Joey Brackets released new bracketology. UK is the #1 in the South (Houston) with Louisville as the #2, Seton Hall as the #3 and Texas Tech as the #4. Not sure I agree with the UofL hype that's been floating around. They'll be better, but top 5-6? No.

Speaking of UofL basketball I ran into @RU4UofL at a golf tournament last weekend. He kept saying "Super 6" I asked what the hell was "Super 6" and he said their 2019 recruiting class. I said aren't you all like 10th in the rankings? UofL fan is just grasping for anything right now.

-My last two pairs of Johnson and Murphy’s started squeaking on me. Cole Hahn from here on out for daily beaters.

Same for me, can hear my last pair of J&Ms squeaking from a mile away. Drives me crazy, especially around the office. Back to my regular Cole Hahns now mostly.

I have a pair of J&M loafers and C&H drivers. I’m all good there. I also have some new Sperry two-eyes that I wear with casual summer wear. I may be a 2A (now back down to Single A!) basketball coach, but I’m well bred!

I thought I was clear on needing some lace up oxford style shoes for summer weddings that I could also parlay into impressive sideline styles. Thanks to those of you all that have stayed focused in this discussion and provided real help.

Reactions: rudd1
If you want something less expensive that will last and that is comfortable (and for a wedding), I had to buy a pair of Florsheims for a wedding a few years ago and those are still holding up as well and as comfortably as some Allen Edwards that I paid about three times as much for.

Yeah, but have you went to see the guy that WROTE those songs? I hear it's a good show, with an island sunset as the vista.
Damn, beat me to it! Nice work, been working all day/night and didn’t get a chance to say, “That’s cool, but I’ve seen THE GUY that WROTE those songs.

Good news SAE, we still have multiple wet t shirt contests down here yearly.

<———single digit body fat. Grow up fatties.

I really hope the idea of no more likes/follower numbers on social media takes off. That stuff is terrible for everyone and especially kids. When I was a kid and wanted approval I tried to win at basketball or kickball or whatever.

I’m done following this basketball recruiting crap. It’s about to be summertime which means pretty soon will be about 90 days out from WILDCAT FOOTBALL SZN.

I’ve never been this satisfied with the direction of the football program. World class facilities, a recruiting strategy that works and a firey piss ant defensive minded coach that has firmly placed his personality on the program.

Lynn mfn Bowden, Big Dog on the recruiting trail, a defensive line that could be the best in school history, Big Blue wall o-line, Rose, 8 home games, Terry Wilson making the leap... A LOT to be bullish about.

Crank this shit...

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I, oddly enough, have 5 really good friends down here from Iowa. They all emphatically are against ever having to go back, including visiting family. One hasn’t visited home since he moved here 6 years ago, he always says it’s a great place to be from...

I'm a Mockingbird Valley alum- and as far as I can recall the only one born south of Poplar Level Rd.

So Peters may somehow be eligible to play this season? Thats a pretty big piece- though I am completely confused as to how the waiver stuff works with the NCAA.

My man Daniel Berger moving up the leaderboard :eyes:

Kind of thinking Blackshear just stays in the draft

Jon Rahm just ran over and pissed on a tree.

No of us are in our 40s, pal. I still have three years. Also I’m a BUSINESS OWNER now thank you. And I’ll promise you here is better than that podunk town in Kentucky you’re from OR the frigid bullshit of Spokane or wherever you called home for a few years. It’s Friday, I just got my weed card and I’m sitting poolside reading in 84 degrees surrounded by palm trees, a bar 20 feet away, a couple buddies and a bunch of local gals in bikinis getting drunk before noon just because...blow me. #WWDT

Have a friend that played single A ball back in the day (with Royce Clayton). He recently found his minor league card, along with the contract from Topps and the corresponding royalty check for < $1. Luckily he held onto all of that over the years, and made a nice display out of it. Pretty cool find for a 50-something insurance salesman.

Koepka talked all that shit this week and promptly set the PGA record in his opening round, and has doubled the next closest score in the toughest field in golf. Lol

Good lord he’s unreal.

(Hope he comes back a little tho)

Last edited:
Reactions: FargenBastich
Grilled BBQ Chicken, asparagus, corn bread

Deciding between Blantons Gold, 1920, 4roses select or Old Carter 12 for desert.

-All the bottling supplies should be in the bottlers hands by Thursday/Friday next and I hope he gets my stuff done before his vacation. Distributor paperwork is filed, and they are reaching out to stores next week for free tastings at the releases.

Down Home Bourbon is about to be real!

- Pregnant wife is nesting for the 4th time, here babe just let me get out of your way.

- Too bad the Cubs gave up on Rich Hill 10 years ago.

- I hope KD does not come back and the GSW resign Boogie and KD goes somewhere else, preferably NY.

Yes good thing they gave up on Rich Hill because we couldn’t have won the World f***ing Series without him....damn what a terrible move. I’m sure the Reds will pick him up and win 5 of them.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
A fine prime sirloin at Malone’s tonight. Perfectly seasoned and medium rare.

Now Zacapa 23 and movie with the Frau. Wine Country, hope it doesn’t suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT