ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s one thing to be a poor shooter - entirely another when you continually lead your team in shot & 3pt attempts, the majority of which are stepbacks.

You can literally see his teammates cringe when he gets the ball.

He’s 3-16 & 1-7...and that’s been about average for him this playoffs.

Last edited:
Shew, talk about bad luck. Yesterday one of my friends boats won’t start-boom $1200 fuel pump.

Then he takes his jet ski out, battery dies. Storm comes in, trying to jump start it before the rain. Successful at least, and didn’t drop my jumpbox in the lake. That’s a plus.

Then he gets a nice ride back to the dock, through blinding rain, full on lightning and white caps.

Then he gets to his new lake house-lightning strike, blows out his security camera and almost sets the place on fire that he’s spent the last 6 months finishing himself with wood from his family’s farm.

But he did get to enjoy some nice beverages and cooked me a nice steak, so all in all, not a bad day.
Well...now a Lake Cumberland marina caught fire.

Place is cursed.

Also, LC is where my Dad died. F that place.

Welp- knocked down a wall of plaster and exposed brick all weekend. Still sore as hell. As advised, the dust was overwhelming and the clean up was much more difficult than the destruction.

But the results are awesome. See my Facebook if you’re interested.

Ended up costing maybe $125 total. Just my dad, wife and me.

Welp- knocked down a wall of plaster and exposed brick all weekend. Still sore as hell. As advised, the dust was overwhelming and the clean up was much more difficult than the destruction.

But the results are awesome. See my Facebook if you’re interested.

Ended up costing maybe $125 total. Just my dad, wife and me.
Need to apply a coat of sealer if you haven't but it looks great.

Looks awesome. Definitely check with Anth before you do anything else though, he's my go-to for construction related things.

We actually had a quote done last month to add 'brick' to our basement kitchen and my eventual bar wall - love that look.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
- Yeah I holla’d at 80 last week. He’s always good to ask about this stuff. It’s a pretty straight forward task. Just takes a lot of work.

- Next weekend is my anniversary. Time flies and whatnot. :eyes:

- So, jeezus, for a non-golfball, how good is Koepka? Historically good?

- Every country concert leaves me wondering where the hell these people come from.

- Ubereats has created a new kind of lazy.

- SPOILER ALERT:

Hard not to be disappointed with this final season and finale, IMO.

He's well on his way & in elite company with regard to having 4 majors in such a short/young time. We've seen this several times though, and pretty recently with Speith & Rory, who've had lengthy dry spells since going on similar runs.

I certainly wouldn't bet against him, though. He's the full package, especially mentally. What he was able to do on that course the first two days was peak Tiger shit - he was playing a different game than everyone else in the best field in golf.

- Ubereats has created a new kind of lazy.
I always chuckle at this type of stuff because I’m so accustomed to it. Literally EVERYTHING here delivers. Why wouldn’t you pay some guy $15/hr to deliver hundreds if not thousands of dollars of food? Given down here is tiny and they don’t have to drive far.

I didn’t know until recently that Uber will deliver anything for you. You can put a box full of cocaine, meth, babies, puppies, whatever you want in an Uber and then just have them deliver it wherever you want without actually being in the Uber.

Reactions: wcc31
iu

I do always make sure they have the car seat strapped in properly for the stolen babies. A must IMO.

NYC/Bethpage Randos:

-Great weekend in my favorite place on earth. Was our 17th trip to NYC since we met nearly 10 years ago, but our first in the Spring. We got lucky with the weather, but damn it was beautiful. 70-75 every day, ftw. Not a fan of the move to May, but you certainly can't argue with it from a weather perspective...those August days can be brutal.

-The PGA has the logistics down to a science for these things, everything is so easy & smooth regards to transit. LIRR from Penn Station to Farmingdale, straight onto a free bus, and dropped off at the gate. Really a perfect setup for enjoying the city, and getting out to the course for a day or two.

-The course, wow. Such a huge place, so much room for galleries & getting around with ease. Just looking at those holes gave me a little anxiety, can't imagine having to play them with that setup. As is the case with many courses, you just have no idea how severe the elevations are on some of those holes from watching on TV - some of those faces/bunkers seemed like they were 50 feet high. Being dead serious, I'm not sure I would break 100 playing that course with that exact setup. Definitely no shot at 90.

-The tournament overall was a bit of a bore from a drama standpoint, but it made for a good day spectating. Was really easy to follow whomever you want with very little issue. We walked the course to begin, then followed Rick for a few holes, before finally settling on our 'spot' left of the approach on 7. Could see the green, then also had 9 approach and green right behind us, and 10 tee.

-The one major negative were the concession lines, absolutely insane for the most part. Valhalla does a much better job with that. Chase had a tent for Sapphire holders, which was a nice option -- but the lines to get in there were bad at times, as well.

-PGA Merch tent was ridiculous, as usual. Could easily drop 20K there in 30 minutes if I were so blessed.

-Wife really enjoyed. Was bummed for her that she didn't get to see Tiger, but through me she's learned a lot of the guys over the years...she watched the entire final round on TV on Sunday & was really into it. She's always been really good about embracing the things I love and educating herself of them to the point where she can enjoy them herself, which I appreciate.

-The rest of the trip was our usual NYC of walking around, drinking, eating. That city never gets old, what a place.

-If you've never been to a golf tournament and are a sports fan, even a casual one of golf, I couldn't recommend it more. From an intimate access perspective, I can't really think of anything in sports that compares for the common fan with a standard ticket.

-Ran into the Donald Trump dude a few times, he was awesome [laughing]

-Ryder Cup in 2024, book it. :fire::golf: Gives you 5 years to work out the details Toby.

-10 Year Anniversary with Mrs Huber this weekend.

-Friday after the kids T Ball game we hit up ONeills to see local band Radio 80, a local band that absolutely crushes 80s hits. Great time with some friends and may have hit my new Titos and Redbull drinks for the night record. Woof.... I'm glad no videos will every be posted to the internet. If you're Cougar hunter, that's still your place to hunt too.

-Saturday hit up Tony's for dinner then Palmers out at Lexington Green for drinks and live music. I'm not sure there's a better crab cake on earth that what Tony's makes and i've been to Maryland several times. Just out of this world. Also with Ruby's no being open makes it easier to get a table there.

-Haven't swung a golf club yet this year but that all changes this week. Let's make it happen soon Dr Boat so I can see some 350 / wide right drives.

-Still haven't watched the first GOT episode and still have zero desire to watch the first one. Dragons and brothers screwing sisters? WHat's wrong with you people? Dorks.

-Justin Rogers is ours....... Now will he be ours on signing day?

-Kawhi Lenord could be easily be a top endorsement guy if had any sort of personality at all. Just a strange dude.

-Everytime I drop my truck off at Paul Miller for an oil change they miraculously find another $2000 in shit that just has to be done. I think "Upsell a front end alignment" is just a verbatim thing on the service sheet to check yes or no on.

-Go Cayts!

Agree on tony’s crab cake, the GOAT.

Glad you enjoyed Radio 80, they’re awesome.

I’m down in June for golf.

Does anyone remember the SEC Football writer that compared each school to a House from GoT.

Kentucky was House Stark.

Most people that don’t watch GoT, or hate on the people that do, are either too dumb to keep up, or are too busy watching Pitch Perfect.

-Haven't swung a golf club yet this year but that all changes this week. Let's make it happen soon Dr Boat so I can see some 350 / wide right drives.

Woodford Lakes!!

- Got to open my bottle of Havana Club Seleccion de Maestros (triple aged) yesterday after my 5 YO's birthday party -- wow, a ton of subtle flavors. Excellent change of pace for you bourbon peeps. Wouldn't mind branching out and acquiring some stuff before the market gets too hot and evolve the palate. You scotch gafs can keep that shit.

- Started painting my horse fence. Yeah.... I'm about 6 hours in and haven't moved very far. I'm paying out the rest. Screw that noise. Looks super dope thus far, tho.

- Springhouse Gardens at US-68 has some really nice plants, at a cheaper and more reasonable price point than places like King's. Always forget about it. It's huge, off the beaten path and never seems to have anyone there buying ish -- don't know how it has stayed open this long.

- Hey Richie, Versailles just got a Jimmy Johns so GFY, you smarmy prick. Keep my town's name out of your mouth.

- Castle & Key Gin poolside sounds like the play. AMIRITE, Booker? #supportlocal

- Where is Bonzo and what is the new dating scene app these days?

- Hootie on the lawn in two months. That'll be a blast.

Last edited:
Call the vet's office to get an appointment for my precious black fur baby...

Yes, I need to make an appointment for my dog
- Ok, what's your baby's name?

Come the f on, lady. :rolleyes:

Your character arc* over the last 3 years is truly inspirational.

*Phrase stolen from GOT dweebs

Nah I’ve felt this way for awhile. I just can’t deal with crowds/getting bumped into a million times. Hootie will be better because it should lack the drunken teenagers but still.

Reactions: roguemocha
*with GOT over- its time people put their focus on Billions. Spyros in Dollar Bill's corner as the cut-man a couple weeks ago was just classic Spyros.

*Smarmy prick is one of the better smacks. I try to use a bit in the real world too.

*Anth mocking Thrones fans after recently binge watching a bunch of comic book movies seems like an odd play.

*Justified is still the best finale, and the best final scene in modern TV history. Cheers is there too if you wanna go back a bit further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT