ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The New Orleans Flying Gorillas was under consideration until someone from marketing brought up some potential problems

7c0ae7fea6099c195169739d61969862.gif

Reactions: Col. Angus
It's like Juve never left...which makes it better than most anything released since Juve left.

(album total trash, but 300 ON DA YAG takes you back)

1. Sports gambol
2. Medical marijuana
3. NBA team in Louisville

Which one of these will Kentucky land before 2040?

I mean, the Pelicans is a stupid name for a team. Who thinks about pelicans when in Nola?

Should change their name to the Voodoo, swamp rats, hurricanes, hand grenades, beignets, Gators....pretty much anything but Pelicans.
Are you telling me you've never heard of the Louisiana Brown Pelican?

If Davis can’t commit to a long term deal soon, then trading him may have to happen. That allows it to be Zion’s team without the distraction of AD leaving.

In the end it’s still a business, and if he doesn’t want to be there you owe it to Zion to build now with assets in hand.

AD to the Lakers for #4 and Ingram.

Holiday, Hunter(#4 pick), Ingram, Zion and Randle

Maybe they can squeeze a few more role players out of it, but that’s a nice team.

Gonna be a crazy summer for NBA free agency. Something like 10 All-Stars are going to be free agents.

If I were Nola I’d be desperately trying to salvage that relationship with AD and sign a couple max contract guys.

Reactions: Col. Angus
1. Sports gambol
2. Medical marijuana
3. NBA team in Louisville

Which one of these will Kentucky land before 2040?
Speaking of, I have an appointment with The Clinic down here to hopefully get my card Friday. Should be interesting to see if I get one as there are very few people down here with one yet but I do have two friends that have one already.

Wouldn't even think about getting one because getting any form of marijuana down here is super easy until these clinics opened. Now, coincidentally they have taken down a couple of the bigger "flower shops" that my friends helped everyone get what they needed.

I mean, it makes sense. The government isn't going to allow legal weed in town and not make sure they get their cut instead of the "illegal dealers".

Speaking of, I have an appointment with The Clinic down here to hopefully get my card Friday. Should be interesting to see if I get one as there are very few people down here with one yet but I do have two friends that have one already.

Wouldn't even think about getting one because getting any form of marijuana down here is super easy until these clinics opened. Now, coincidentally they have taken down a couple of the bigger "flower shops" that my friends helped everyone get what they needed.

I mean, it makes sense. The government isn't going to allow legal weed in town and not make sure they get their cut instead of the "illegal dealers".
Objection, irrelevant

Well they have about 8 conditions you have to have medically diagnosed but they leave it open for people by allowing anxiety or PTSD as a qualifying condition which they evaluate you on site at the appt.

Not trying to be cool cricket but I would like to be able to purchase marijuana legally without any worries. Why not? The only reason I am at all hesitant is that I would be on a “list” which might make it harder to fly with weed (as of now taking a pen through the airport is child’s play) or purchasing a gun or keeping my concealed carry or whatever. But personally, I’d rather be able to go buy my personal marijuana than own more guns or carry them.

I believe BBdK has the second highest number of multis of all-time for a GYERO poster. Impressive.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Well they have about 8 conditions you have to have medically diagnosed but they leave it open for people by allowing anxiety or PTSD as a qualifying condition which they evaluate you on site at the appt.

Not trying to be cool cricket but I would like to be able to purchase marijuana legally without any worries. Why not? The only reason I am at all hesitant is that I would be on a “list” which might make it harder to fly with weed (as of now taking a pen through the airport is child’s play) or purchasing a gun or keeping my concealed carry or whatever. But personally, I’d rather be able to go buy my personal marijuana than own more guns or carry them.

Now you have a mental illness and can't legally possess a firearm. Congrats!

This is one of the more interesting parts of the weed thing, imo. The Man is a tricky mfer, isn't he?

Marshall Moses could've been an all-timer had he played for even a slightly competent college coach.

Read an interesting note on GOT's The Hound- that he got fired from his first acting job as an extra on the movie "Willow." What an exceptionally weird movie.
giphy.gif

Adrian also had multi-page threat on "How to make grilled cheese" and there were legitimate arguments from posters throughout.

"Zav-eee-ay Peters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT