ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man is a tricky lil bastard but I don’t think anxiety is going to get you on a no gun list but I believe there’s a bill that’s being put forth that says you can’t have a concealed carry AND a marijuana card. Which again is dumb because that means you can still illegally smoke weed and have a concealed carry, just illogical thinking.

The man is a tricky lil bastard but I don’t think anxiety is going to get you on a no gun list but I believe there’s a bill that’s being put forth that says you can’t have a concealed carry AND a marijuana card. Which again is dumb because that means you can still illegally smoke weed and have a concealed carry, just illogical thinking.

Idk what a no gun list is or isn't, and luckily for you as of now FL has no gun registration (though they passed red flag laws, so you can see where this is heading), but you are a documented drug user as far as feds are concerned, and you can't have a gun. See form 4473 question 11e. The question you lied about so you could purchase your firearms. (in my expert opinion, of course...)

GD WE SO SEC IT HURTS BABY. :football::football::football::football::football::football::football:[cheers][cheers]

Reactions: roguemocha
I started truly following KSR and recruiting because of Patrick Patterson and a shitty Ryan Harrow. I also started following UK basketball hardcore my sophomore year at UK (and joined this MB a year later) in the year 2000 and didn’t know any better. Before Calipari my best season as a UK fan was an elite eight team in 2003. [sick]

- TCCAT and Huber having beef...then TC having the news show up at his house for ripping off kids on spring break.

- Maggard charging people $500 for lifetime info on his site, then shutting it down a month later.

- DKersey having a heartfelt post about going through some hard times and how this board felt like his only family...and BBdK replying, "sucks man, any new Pilgram info?"

- Hoover going 3-54 lifetime on predictions.

- GregNJ still tries to drop hot recruiting takes on Twitter.

People hung on to their every word though.

TCCAT tried to sell me a cruise once. Seemed extraordinarily shady and never talked to him again after that phone call. Pretty sure he got outed as a fraud within 2-3 weeks of that.

Xavier Peters——>Yahtzee.

JADEN MCDANIELS MAKE YOUR GOD DAMN DECISION SO I CAN MOVE ON WITH MY LIFE

I understand that part as I remember filling it out. Well see what they say. I don’t know if they’ll say you have to turn your guns in or how the heck that works. Would probably “sell” them to a friend if that happens. I would think I couldn’t buy another gun afterwards, idk. But when I bought them I wasn’t using the weeds.

18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3):

It shall be unlawful for any person...who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in Section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. § 802))...to ship or transport in interstate commerce, or possess in or affecting interstate commerce, any firearm or ammunition.

Not often used in this context, but clearly on point.

You may have made up that number about hoover but I'm curious who he actually got right. Dude was was tossing lawn jarts into a thimble.

I mean, technically it’s all still illegal under federal law, so even if you have the states permission (prescription or recreationally legal) they still could nail you, law balls?

Been thinking today about what a huge portion of my Kentucky fandom is spending half a day just repeatedly refreshing social media every few months to see what some random kid is gonna do with his life.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Law balls would probably advise against discussing tax evasion, fraud, or illegal possession of a fire arm in a public forum where you’ve revealed your full name, residence, and place of employment in the past.
Some law balls would actually encourage that sort of behavior as it might make their job easier.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Bardstown seems like a nice place. Much different than the Crystal Rogers story I had in my mind.

Hope my steak comes out cooked right.

Before Calipari my best season as a UK fan was an elite eight team in 2003. [sick]

2003 was an incredible year to be a UK basketball fan. I'll argue that during the undefeated run it was the prettiest basketball we've seen from a team post Pitino. Hayes and Errrrr-uck Daniels playing maestro with passing inside, Tubby subbing Estill for Cluff Hawkins to totally f*** with the other head coach, Gerald Fitch being Gerald Fitch, etc.

That was an incredible team. It sucks that Keith Bogans got hurt and Dwayne Wade overcame Tom Crean. But, man, that team was :boom:.

:100points:

Another note on 2003: Keith Bogans' ability to always slow down on a break away dunk to throw his ass into the trailing defender so he got the and-1 was a thing of beauty. Just uncanny.

“The last line of defense.”

The only thing standing between you and an angry mob of bloodthirsty terrorists is a nerd with a MacBook.

Agree. Problem is, that "last line of defense" has repeatedly failed the American people for a decade-plus, if not longer.

Dishonest media
+ dishonest media enabling a Congress full of self-serving toads
= most of why present-day America is how it is.

You can't pick and choose which government administrations you want to hold accountable.

Last edited:
2003 was an incredible year to be a UK basketball fan. I'll argue that during the undefeated run it was the prettiest basketball we've seen from a team post Pitino. Hayes and Errrrr-uck Daniels playing maestro with passing inside, Tubby subbing Estill for Cluff Hawkins to totally f*** with the other head coach, Gerald Fitch being Gerald Fitch, etc.

That was an incredible team. It sucks that Keith Bogans got hurt and Dwayne Wade overcame Tom Crean. But, man, that team was :boom:.

:100points:
LOVED that team.

Reactions: Hankshaker
That team was coming off 2000 (awful ugly team), 2001 (fun team, disappointing ending) and 2002 (perhaps the most unlikeable, most disappointing team in UK history).

One of the greatest threads of all time was the gathering at Pizza Hut hosted by UKFaninCincy who owned some gas stations. Smokey Pearl was famously in the group photo.

Cincy also famously picked up the Pizza Hut tab for the entire group, which is Bill Gates style baller.

We caught a cab ride home with that dude in Detroit in 03, and our driver stopped at a crack house to pick us up some brewskies after the bars closed. Hence, the first and only time I’ve ever drank Miller Steel Reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT