ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I've ever been able to pin point a moment a team "gets it" more than the 2003 team at halftime against Vandy in Memorial. The team that went into that locker room was a hot struggling mess. The team that came out was a bad ass world beating defensive machine. It was like Clark Kent going into a phone booth and Superman coming out.

Wouldn’t this mean that it’s going to be harder for you to sell your vanity label bourbon, if there’s an “unreal” amount of good white label bourbon ready to be bought for reasonable prices?

No.

I won’t clutter this thread by explaining in detail, but I did settle on a distributor today who is very confident my product will move.

I am closing in on some second release details.

That’s going to be a few months though.

That team was coming off 2000 (awful ugly team), 2001 (fun team, disappointing ending) and 2002 (perhaps the most unlikeable, most disappointing team in UK history).

And the 2003 team, iirc, lost to Athletes in Action in the preseason. But during that undefeated run, it was magical.

I sleep better at night knowing that the Kyle Tucker’s of America are protecting my freedoms.

Kyle Tucker would be semi-correct if he was talking about old school news and investigative journalism. He’s still incorrect calling it the “last” line of defense.

If he’s referring to opinion givers like himself and the current big money news TV, he’s wrong, and they are very much part of the problem. Entertainment news TV stations are a massive part of what is wrong with this country.

I mean, having lived in the panhandle, where it seemed like almost every semi attractive chick over 20 has at least one kid, the abortions weren’t really utilized much.

I assume you are joking, but I just checked in with my broker and what’s available right now is unreal! And at very reasonable prices.

Have fun, and enjoy!

I thought you said that the market was going to get worse as far as prices? If there is a lot of available "juice" at a reasonable price I don't see how that jives.

-a steady diet of bbc/npr/right leaning talk. Coupled with my vast knowledge of history/politics...mastery of marxist language detection, im a pretty informed dude. You should listen to me, imo.

-free birth control for all. Legalize weed. Any of our southern friends that have lived here for at least 5 years,paid income taxes and are felony free get permanent resident alien status(green card).

Last edited:
My lifetime we will probably be fine but in my kid’s lifetime I think it’s imperative that one maybe even two legit political parties find some ground and produce candidates that can win...preferably more middle of the road parties since our two major ones have been high jacked by extremists. That’s more of the design of the system.

My hot political take.

My lifetime we will probably be fine but in my kid’s lifetime I think it’s imperative that one maybe even two legit political parties find some ground and produce candidates that can win...preferably more middle of the road parties since our two major ones have been high jacked by extremists. That’s more of the design of the system.

My hot political take.
Politicians aren't allowed to reach consensus anymore. If you do, you're a cuck or a fascist or a sellout or a communist. So instead they stand in the corner and scream at each other and accomplish nothing. We're in the bread-and-circuses stage of things. It was a good run - a blip by historical standards, but a good run, I guess.

New subject, please.
5185806.jpg

Hoots, Justus, Marquis Teague's NCAAT stats, Dr. Jack Geesefeeder.

I forget anything else Richie beats into the ground?

- So, I’m going to the Rascal Flatts concert tonight because wife loves their opener Billy Currington. Looking forward to the cancer song the most, followed by the 15 songs about the guy who got dumped and is struggling to get over it.

- Abortion was easily the #1 political issue in Catholic schools. Promoted single-issue voting at its finest among the young and ignorant.

- Probably not a great swap for my first and only bourbon trade, but I’m more NFL GM when it comes to bourbon and less NBA GM:

Michters barrel proof for:

Eagle Rare pick
Old Weller Antique pick
Old Charter 8 Year
Old Taylor 6 Year (handle)

- May is a wonderful, wonderful month.

- Looking forward to seeing the crew in Cincinnati in a few weeks.

Basically it says that

Asians>whites>Hispanics>blacks with SAT scores.

They wish to assign an adversity score, an X factor if you will, for selection purposes based off neighborhood, family, and high school environments.

Things like free lunch rate, single parent, household income, crime and poverty rate will be taken into account.

But they plan on keeping the adversity score secret.

Last edited:
So what’s YOUR adversity score? Maybe rich people will start keeping homes in shitty neighborhoods to prop up their kids futures.

https://apple.news/AQl-gC3C2Tgy5GMfJWI_nxQ

I’m really not trying to be Woke Guy, but it’s pretty arrogant for someone who grew up in a rich white neighborhood to married parents who paid their way thru life to turn up their nose at this.

Our parents (mine, too) didn’t need to “prop up their kids future,” it already was.

I would never take away anyone’s hard work or what they’ve accomplished (you’ve worked your ass off to become a doc), but essentially demeaning others for not catching up to you is a pretty bad look.

Go read The Short and Tragic Life Of Robert Peace, or watch the 60 Minutes documentary on his high school, St Benedict’s Prep. Those kids are trying to accomplish the same thing as you, but mostly do it with empty stomachs, with drug addicted and imprisoned parents. So yeah, chalk me up as “in” on an adversity score.

I thought you said that the market was going to get worse as far as prices? If there is a lot of available "juice" at a reasonable price I don't see how that jives.

There is still stuff as expensive or more so than when I sourced.

Now there is stuff 1-2 yrs of age at half the cost. Sure you have to store it and wait it out a few years, but that’s as close to barreling it yourself as I can get.

Again, I don’t share every detail, but hell if I want some Louisiana bourbon(it’s a real option) I can have it dirt cheap right now. IN, KY, TN is all available and because of how long the process is this will all be releasing in the fall for bourbon season.

Also the reason for the availability from what I am told is the tariffs which has caused the international market to slow down. I’m repeating that so right or wrong I don’t know. Once that changes I’m sure things will dry up again.

Aren’t you in the bourbon world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT