ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame Rich. I'm pissed after watching the Duke lovefest on ESPN for 2 hours.

This is a GD joke. Can't wait for the 25th overall pick to reach their dreams!

Not sure what you guys expected this draft. They’ve been slurping all year about having the top 3 picks.

I was hoping that one or two would see what happened with PJ and realize that Lexington, KY isn't the worst GD place to live for another year if you are projected just inside the first round.

Would have made tonight more palpable. But nah, 14 OUT LEXINGTON! 3 OUT or whatever number Keldon wore. Already forgot about him

Reactions: BernieSadori
Cal deserves his night at the draft when he's sitting at Keldon and Tyler's tables waiting until 23rd or so for them to get drafted.

Maybe that will get him to change his ways.

NOPE, GOTTA KEEP BARBEE! GOTTA KEEP JOEL!

EVERYTHING'S FINE! NO STAFF CHANGES NEEDED! BARBEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR ZONE! HE'S ESSENTIAL!

night_king_game_of_thrones.jpg

Is there something wrong with Giuseppe's? It’s still in Lexington despite an odd location and shitty parking lot. I’ve had several customer dinners there and never an issue.

Reactions: ukalum01
My town is getting a new italian restaurant called LaRosa's. This is a pretty big deal. Will instantly become the #1 pizza in the city, and 2nd best in the county. Very exciting.

That joint survived less than 2 yrs in Knoxville. In one of the busiest areas of town.

Not saying that everyone who operates a boat needs to be a coast guard certified captain.
Someone say they needed a coast guard certified captain?

-Is Zion going to affect Davis wanting to leave NO?

-I play trivia every Tuesday night, won again tonight and got s cool $40 off our tab :sunglasses:.

losing to Tom Crean, Bruce Weber, and Bruce Pearl in a 4 year period in the NCAA Tournament

Made me the biggest SEC football fan in the world.

Lynn Bowden, with hands tied behind his back, could have guarded both those auburn guards and given up 10 points while talking non stop shit.

If these mock drafts are anywhere near accurate, then Darius Garland was one lucky dog to get injured early in the season. He played just long enough to look good to scouts, but not long enough to get his weaknesses picked apart.

Reactions: wcc31
I'll tell you who the real loser in tonights draft lottery is and that is John Beilein. Best case scenario he gets the #1 pick (Zion) worst case top 3 (Ja, Barrett) nope not gonna happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see them take the Garland kid, who didn't play all year, and be gawd awful for the foreseeable future. Seems to me he rolled the dice and came up snake eyes. If it were me i would have waited until tomorrow to accept that coaching position.

Reactions: roguemocha
* Jaden McPussyhair. Just doesn't have the same ring.

* Chernobyl, thus far, has been outstanding.

* So, what's everyone's thoughts on abortion?

* Trump was in town last night for a private dinner fundraiser, hosted by two super big shot rich guys. I actually know a few people that went, courtesy of a $50,000 table for 8 donation. Good god, man. I'll take it back. For that amount, it actually IS acceptable to order your filet mid-light-extra-petite-rare-plus, non butterflied and slightly crispy on the edges.

* The ultimate comeback story. Your Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/tiger-woods-lawsuit-nicholas-immesberger-085245966.html

* My lass used a contraction the other day, combining two words into one. It was so silly.

* Here's me being the Pelicans GM:

- trade down to #2
- pick up Morant + 3 extra 1st rounders
- add a bunch of shooters
- profit

* Actually, AD hates the Pels. So there's that. They'll F this up for sure.

Reactions: UK_Norm
- Quick way to show you’re an idiot- suggesting New Orleans trade the #1 pick. Hate it, but Zion is a sure thing stud. His BBIQ matches his physical skills.

- Will always love the Brow but he disappointed me here.

- Related take- F LeBron and his dbag cronies.

Superstar talent aside, Mr. Business PTI(pti) should understand all the other things that come along with Zion that will benefit one of the worst franchises/fanbases in all of sports. Guy has captivated casual basketball fan like only a few others in my lifetime.

If New Orleans can't get their fanbase excited about basketball at this point, this gives the ownership all the cover they need to move to Seattle. Zion could change his last name to Kemp-Williamson, they could get a jersey sponsorship deal with 23 and Me... the works, really.

-So a bartender stuck around and had drinks after work :scream: of all people to criticize Tiger's responsibility in that, PTI(pti) would be the biggest hypocrite. Parents/Attorneys looking for a payday because it's Tiger's fault and not their son who got drunk and wrecked his car.

-I'd like to grab McDaniels but no doubt his recent drop and questions concern me. Lack of competitiveness, introverted personality, etc don't seem to be a good combo for the BBN machine.

-Easy baked chicken parm last night, ding.

-Mid-80s dominating the forecast. :sunglasses::raised_hands:

-Want to energize the Pelicans? Paint a gold fleur de lis on the jersey and call them the Saints. I'm sure that would trick at least 10-12k fans per game into showing up.

I’ve also seen the Pelicans suck ass with one of the best 3-5 players in the world.

Very solid point from the marketing standpoint, though. There’s no question he’ll be a huge draw. I just see the potential for a Herschel Walker situation. The haul they’d get would be amazing.

I mean, the Pelicans is a stupid name for a team. Who thinks about pelicans when in Nola?

Should change their name to the Voodoo, swamp rats, hurricanes, hand grenades, beignets, Gators....pretty much anything but Pelicans.

I mean- if you’re not willing to roll the dice with a potential superstar, what’s the point of having a team? They messed it up with AD, but they have another chance now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT