ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, exactly, is Sean Miller still employed? It's not like he's been crushing it on the court and they desperately need to keep him. Throw that POS loser out with the trash.

My 7 year old hit me with a good one a couple weeks ago.

Hey dad, do you know what ligma is?

No, I don’t?

Ligma balls :joy:

Boom. Roasted.

Nice work, Chase. I’ve hovered around the 20lb mark for about a month. With baseball season here it’s harder for me to eat as light as I was, but I’m doing my best. Still want to get into the 220’s consistently. Made it there last week with the aid of a stomach bug but have drifted back into the low 230’s this week.

Speaking of baseball, my oldest team is struggling. Pitching is a nightmare. First year of pitching for the entire team. My son did decent in his first appearance. 4k’s in 1 2/3 innings, but had a fair share of walks. Still, proud of him. Threw some absolute heat. May have a future as a major league closer. That’s the hope at least. If so, I’ll move to the summit and live my best life.

Why, exactly, is Sean Miller still employed? It's not like he's been crushing it on the court and they desperately need to keep him. Throw that POS loser out with the trash.
Assuming they're just going to wait it out and fire him for cause. Not much to lose at this point. Wish he would hurry up though, wouldn't mind grabbing Naji or Green in the 11th hour.

Reactions: Col. Angus
My little one drug his empty water dispenser from the laundry room all the way out into the middle of the living room floor overnight.

Message received. Rarely happens, but when it does it’s equal parts shame & laughter. Then, he’ll drink for like 5 minutes straight without breathing just to rub it in. Rascal.

#DogDad

The Reds pull it out to get at .500 on this road trip. Of course tomorrow is against Syndergaard and PTI will be downing his team, but this road trip could have went ALOT worse!

Nick Senzel called up for Friday, and the pitching is doing well. First month of play and a few games back.

I’m eager to see these bats come to life.

Reactions: CatsFan75 and rudd1
Yeah but in return they got a memorable Final Four run and some momentum into the following season IIRC

If you think Lexington wasn’t desperate for a good steak joint: you can’t even get a reservation at Ruby’s next weekend.

THURBY!

-Anth probably owns a table, get at him.

-Actually jealous of a PTI(pti) trip for once. Barcelona is just incredible, looks like he's in turbo mode squeezing it all in. Such a unique city, w/ Gaudi's can't-miss touch seemingly on every corner. The Old Town/Gothic Quarter area is definitely the coolest place to wander around I've been thus far.

-Shout out to @ymmot31, who graciously gave me a slick wooden Green Egg Table, even put a nice stained finish on for me. What a guy.

-Crushed the Boat (NoPope) last night. About time, had been on a bit of a bad run out there.

-Went 1-7 w/ the horses yesterday. That needs to change.

-Sean Miller isn't even suspended. Lol

-One thing I have zero desire to do at this point ---> the fancy Derby galas/parties. Casual Backside for Oaks, house party for Derby - probably won't even wear trousers all weekend. :fire:

-Nikola Jokic - man, what a beautiful basketball player, just worship that guy's game. Imagine that's what Sabonis would have been w/ an earlier start over here, and better health.

-Glad to be around during Derby for a change, but this week reinforces why I chose this week early in my career for our big vacation when it was difficult for me to miss a a long stretch of work. Complete Ghost Town around here.

[cheers]

Reactions: UK_Norm
If you think Lexington wasn’t desperate for a good steak joint: you can’t even get a reservation at Ruby’s next weekend.

The "steak joint" is irrelevant. People are going now just to say they are going to JR's. Gotta feed their self worth, literally and figuratively. But regarding reservations...they blocked many prime slots for the first month of weekends for the high rollers and only opened up a few spots on OT.

Lex having two high dollar spots within a few blocks will be interesting to watch.

Honest to God this morning I was talking to my 2 month old son about one day taking him out to enjoy a medium rare filet, sauteed spinach, and a nice Caymus (deciding he was likely not going to be a Cakebread man). Strange, I know, but whatever.

Forgot to mention the self-worth, literally and figuratively.

The "steak joint" is irrelevant. People are going now just to say they are going to JR's. Gotta feed their self worth, literally and figuratively. But regarding reservations...they blocked many prime slots for the first month of weekends for the high rollers and only opened up a few spots on OT.

Lex having two high dollar spots within a few blocks will be interesting to watch.

Definitely not for a good steak, hell you can get that at Sizzler, but who the hell wants to be seen there ? I am terrible, but you are on another level.

Cmon Dr. Steak, there's a little chain called Steak n Shake and they serve steakburgers. If you're gonna eat a burger, it might as well be made from steak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT