ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope man, my wife put up quite a convincing fight to get rid of this one to the point I had to cave.

I am allowed to bring up the boat thing in 2 years though so I feel blessed for that.

Reactions: drxman1
Per INSTA Ashton Hagans could give Wodie a run for his money on driving around and rapping.

I never quote anyone, but i had to.

Richie ( I do not know you, but not typing the whole thing out), did you hold up a sign last night on RAW ? I know you post in the Wrestling thread, someone held up a sign at Raw last night that read "Is Richie going to wrestle ?" I laughed and told my youngest son "that is a CatsIllustrated poster on a message board i frequent."

The Athletic had a comprehensive history of the term "redass" up today in case any of you are at the tipping point. What a world.

I never quote anyone, but i had to.

Richie ( I do not know you, but not typing the whole thing out), did you hold up a sign last night on RAW ? I know you post in the Wrestling thread, someone held up a sign at Raw last night that read "Is Richie going to wrestle ?" I laughed and told my youngest son "that is a CatsIllustrated poster on a message board i frequent."

Not me, bub.

I’ve never posted in the wrestling thread and try to be as open minded as I can to certain things but wrestling is not one of them. I’ve never seen the draw of watching grown men in tights act like they’re wrestling each other.

I just noticed the sign, it was in Lexington, thought it might have been you with the GYERO shout out. I was kidding about the posting in the wrestling thread.

So he used UCLA to needle top button for a Ruby's expense account and a LIFETIME contract? I bet he got an absolute kick out of that.

Last edited:
D5aForpUUAAedS6.jpg:large
D5agvDUW0AAfvOY.jpg:large

Reactions: Mashburned
I wear no shoes to garden and plant. Hell, I don't wear a shirt or shoes unless I'm leaving the house. Sunscreen and if it's the heat of the summer, one of those chinaman rice farmer hats.

- It’s not a secret, but Damian Lillard is off the charts level good. If Portland could put anything around him besides a similar playing guard they would have more than a fighters chance in the west.

Silky smooth jumper, nice handle, unstoppable when getting in the lane, and has to be on every single game!

- Gambol tonight Bucks -7.5, and GSW -5

- This weather the last 2 days [smoke]

- I know it’s cliche to say the govt is slow or that they’ll mess everything up, but I’ll be damned if it isn’t true!

Approve my shit assholes, and let me earn!

I ordered 30,000 (MOQ) bottle tops from China and it’s taken longer to approve my label than to get those made and shipped!

- Calvert City Drive in has endgame May 17-19, so I look forward to going down home to Ky Lake to visit family and not having my boat.

:uzi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT