ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Memphis pulls Hampton, Precious and Wiseman and we'll see if he can coach next season. That's a helluva tandem and the best trio of frosh. He did better than I expected last season and better than any of the no college coaching experience former players that I can think of. Those elite guys are drawn to him, hate him all you want but he's going to pull guys for the time being. As for paying people, judging by the recent events, it appears he isn't alone.

-I have a feeling Hampton is over yet. Adding Tech back on is interesting. Kid is a baller but looking for a place he can dominate the ball.

-The football recruiting seems to be rocking.

-Loved Penny back in the day but f*ck him now.

-Late 90's and early aughts wasn't the brightest spot in music history but it's got the best club bangers by a wide margin.

-Honeywood for lunch, solid meal every time I've been. Cheeseburger, fat, for lunch. Bleh.

-I can't understand why anyone would choose to live inside of the Fritz Farm compound.

-Light blue sports coat, tan slacks, white shirt, pheasant feather pocket square, pink tie, derbys and pink/blue plaid socks. Sharp.

-Anyone on metronet yet? How's it working? After the solid customer service in not destroying my trees I'm thinking I owe them a shot. 1GB internet for $59/month sounds pretty solid.

- Sucks he got Wiseman, but I enjoy college basketball a lot more when a rouge program comes in and shakes things up and Memphis is a great for that.

- I know this isn't politero, but the last legislative session was a complete embarrassment to the state, from the sports betting and medical marijuana not even standing a chance to other shit that was passed that I won't even go into. Just the realization that this place will never change and enjoys being last to do anything is a bit demoralizing at times.

I think if you’re a young single person fritz farm could be fun. I lived in a place like that when I was a fellow in Virginia, was nice. Bunch of restaurant/bars.

Seems like Edelen is picking up steam. Good for the state, imo.

Metronet has been working in my neighborhood and I'll be switching ASAP after Spectrum raised my internet from $45 to $65 because my "promo" ran out, despite paying $45 for 4 years after my promo rate of $35 ran out with TWC.

Having said that Metronet's internet prices are always $10 more than what they advertise because of a mandatory fee so the 1GB is really $69.

-"slacks". You're not even 40, Anthony. Get it together. Trousers or pants is the acceptable nomenclature for the under-80 set.

-ive been invited to about 200 Edelin "events"...will likely go to one, keeping an open mind. *Really* wish Gray would run for Governor. He has actually accomplished something in the private sector....and doesn't say stupid shit on the reg.

You don’t stay out past midnight, could be perfect for you.

This day and age, dude could knock out a bunch of first dates just walking around the block. Got a Whole Foods, gym, wine bar...crush and be in bed by a decent hour. Pretty sure it has a nice
Pool too, for the nonboaters.

Remember kids these days don’t need bars to hook up.

Last edited:
You don’t stay out past midnight, could be perfect for you.

This day and age, dude could knock out a bunch of first dates just walking around the block. Got a Whole Foods, gym, wine bar...crush and be in bed by a decent hour. Pretty sure it has a nice
Pool too, for the nonboaters.

Remember kids these days don’t need bars to hook up.
Anth is married, boat.

Reactions: ymmot31
I mean I don't have many SI covers committed to memory but this sure as hell is
si-felipe-jpg-web.jpg

What's the difference in the upper third and the lower third of the SEC next year? I'm thinking about a third. I like our chances with future hall of fame coach Mark Brooks!

My son is #allin on yo momma jokes send prayers

Wait until he gets to the “That’s what she said” portion. And good luck trying to stifle a chuckle and look at him mildly disapprovingly at the same time when it’s used perfectly in an inappropriate situation.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT