ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as good as a CBB rock fight where both teams struggle to score a combined 100 points, IMO.

Lillard has two series ending buzzer beaters. Meanwhile, because Westbrook is next in the fake tough guy WARRIOR Kobe line he'll continue to get most of the attention. All the while being a noted choker and all around cry baby bitch

I’m certainly coming around on that take. As a huge Westbrook fan I really disliked Durant for what he did, but now I’m feeling like Paul George made a huge mistake.

So far Russ is still there, but Durant, Harden and Oladipo are gone, and I expect Billy Donovan to be gone now too.

Kobe was a fake tough guy/warrior? :joy:[eyeroll]

Nobody he played against thinks that. After MJ, he's the best competitor that league has seen in the modern era. Get real.
He played that image up to an unreal degree. He was obviously tough, but he also marketed/developed that character. Anyone who talks about how much of a psycho warrior they are as much as he did, even if legitimately highly competitive and tough, is faking to a degree.

Last edited:
Juzang is 18 years old. I’m sure he can ball, but I typically reserve my enthusiasm for freshman, particularly the really young ones who reclassify to move up a year. That’s a trend I am absolutely not a fan of.

Long time, no lame post....

-The only uniform problem with the NBA right now is the ridiculous trend of home teams wearing dark jerseys. Change them up all you want, but keep darks for the visitors. That's all I ask.

-Really liked that for Portland in general. Went to a Kings game in Sacramento about 10 years ago and realized that in that town, that IS their team. No NHL/MLB/NFL team specific to the city, and no major college presence, so it felt like a passionate CBB crowd instead of a stuffy corporate crowd. Same goes for Portland and San Antonio, where their teams are basically the only show in town, and where most of the locals are lifers instead of transients(like in Orlando).

-Johnny Juzang would be most people's favorite player for the name alone. But yeah, a silky shooting wing from a great HS program? Do it.

-Promised my kid EarPods if she broke the school record in her track event. Made that promise back when her PR was still over 10 seconds off. Now it's down to 3 seconds off. :grimace:

-Hey Llama, stop being such a cheap ass. NO ALL TIME RECORD ---> Sorry toots, no headphones for you! Drop down and give me 20.

Ha. That kid already gets new running shoes 2-3 times a year, gets running gear all the time, special grocery purchases just for her, and shirts from a ton of meets. She isn't hurting. She set a huge goal. I was the one who offered the tangible reward for it.

They're not "moving up" their college career, they're going back to the class they should be in. Hagan's moved up his college career by starting college as a 19 year old instead of a 20 year old.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
Kobe was a fake tough guy/warrior? :joy:[eyeroll]

Nobody he played against thinks that. After MJ, he's the best competitor that league has seen in the modern era. Get real.

Allen Iverson does the Strokin wave from afar. "Don't forget about The Answer".

They're not "moving up" their college career, they're going back to the class they should be in. Hagan's moved up his college career by starting college as a 19 year old instead of a 20 year old.
Still shady AF imo.

Call me old fashioned but I years for the good ol days where you started HS as a 9th grader and knew your graduation date at the end of your senior year.

My oldest conned his grandparents into buying him AirPods. He uses them solely as a fashion accessory - including wearing only one(?) while he strutted around Chicago. I plan on claiming them for myself once he forgets about them.
Those will go great with my oldest kid’s Beats that sit around unused and unplugged unless she wears them around her neck.

<——— Was way out in front of llama being crazy sports dad. Relax man! They’re just kids!!

My (2) teenage brother in-laws are currently living with us and it’s going great. One of them has air pods or whatever and has lost them approximately 216 times in the last 2 weeks. What’s the point. What’s the point of any of this. Why bother.

<——— Was way out in front of llama being crazy sports dad. Relax man! They’re just kids!!

My (2) teenage brother in-laws are currently living with us and it’s going great. One of them has air pods or whatever and has lost them approximately 216 times in the last 2 weeks. What’s the point. What’s the point of any of this. Why bother.
There’s still 6 episodes of GoT left, hang in there dot cat on tree dot gif

The key to AirPod dad sanity is having a few very defined “homes” for the case when they’re not on your person: 1)Key bowl 2)Headboard corner on your queen size bed 3)Monitor stand at work.

Anything less is submitting your existence to a world of chaos and strife, IMO.

The only downside is that if they slip out of my pocket on the couch, my son treats them as a totem to play tricks on dad. From across the room, “Daddy, I’ve got your AirPods...” *clicks case* “I’m just holding them.” Marcus Welby holding a nuclear detonator in his hand. Pure terror.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT