POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And which ones? Ones without the same economic disadvantages. That fact further reinforces my point, it doesn't refute it.

Do your own research Eeyore. That is your entire debate "strategy", asking inane questions. And the only POINT you have, is on top of that empty head of yours...

The Dem Convention hasn't taken place yet. Delegates will vote then. She and Biden got 81 million in 2020 I believe.

As usual, you missed the point. Here's a tip, look on the top of Eeyore's empty and sad head.

The two of you are a vaudeville act.

(and vaudeville died almost a hundred years ago. That is a one with two zeros behind it)

Pesky things like transparent elections, and facts give progressives, errrr fascists nightmares. The last thing they want is a bunch of "interlopers" messing with their vision.

There's 350 million in the country. Have you ever googled "Florida man" and your birthday.

And while we're at it, I'm sure you fell for this one too....you did, didn't you, Mr "bloodbath"

And which ones? Ones without the same economic disadvantages. That fact further reinforces my point, it doesn't refute it.
Here's another fun fact, black people aren't liberal although they vote democrat. Much of the black voting Caucus is socially conservative. They largely continue to vote democrat from social pressure.

Whats funny tho, the democrats strategy of calling everyone racist (as democrats cannot win elections if African Americans don't show up) doesn't really work from a messaging stand point...it actually has only made white liberals think everything is more racist.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Listen up brick-head, I'm going to explain it to you one more time.

I'm not blaming Black Americans, or calling them stupid. The TARGET of my derision is people like you. You and the dishonest Democrat Party that traded in their dignity, honesty, and souls, to buy a voting bloc with false promises of help, compassion, and equal opportunity, all while you were fabricating a "new" form of slavery with a big fake smile on your face. And do you want to know how I "KNOW" I'm right Eeyore? The evidence of your "help", stared me in the ****ing face every single day, for the almost 30 years that I worked in public schools. Your party, and your fake "help" hasn't done SQUAT, and you've had 6 decades to make a dent. SIX ****ING DECADES.

Is this getting through that thick cement skull of yours? THREE GENERATIONS, and you accomplished NOTHING.

You, and your ilk, and your poisonous arrogance are a cancer.

So, if I were you, I'd shut the **** up when it comes to things you know **** all about, and do some self-reflection.
Now who's mad? You need to sit down and do some thinking about America. Maybe things are a bit more complicated than just your side good, other side bad. Maybe Black Americans know a bit more than you're giving them credit for.

Here's another fun fact, black people aren't liberal although they vote democrat. Much of the black voting Caucus is socially conservative. They largely continue to vote democrat from social pressure.
They vote Democratic in their own best interest, despite being socially conservative. Even more illustration of exactly what the Republican party really is. Not even those social alignments can make them vote R.

Well intentioned post by Musk, but partially incorrect. Standing up for Christian principles should be encouraged for sure but…

Real Christianity has proven to be most effective, grows, and is purified during eras of persecution and in areas of hostility. When times are easy and good are most often the times the Church goes astray. It’s a paradox often seen throughout history of the Church. The threshing process that comes from a hostile culture ultimately only serves Gods purposes and additionally just proves the validity of the Christian faith. It doesn’t come from men so it’s impossible to ever be eradicated by men.

Many, many people in this country have been looking for anyone but Trump for a long time. That's the only reason Biden won in 2020. Now Kamala has a shot because she also fits that bill.
GThd-yTa4AAxHQN

That, the insanely high voter participation, and the simultaneous count stoppage in battleground states are all clear evidence that election was stolen. Any one together was enough to raise question, but all three together made it very clear. The problem with their cheat is you have to stop it before it happens. Afterwards, its too late and you don't have the time.

More locally, you can apply the same logic to Andy's reelection and ask questions of that election. He won counties where all other dems got trounced. Highly unusual for such a split to happen. Not impossible but highly unusual especially considering the anti religion and small business covid policies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT